Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[NWOD] Parasite Eve Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverAnubis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:43 am
[ Character Sheets ]

• 1]
  • 2]
  • 3]
  • 4]
  • 5]
  • 6]
  • 7]
  • 8]

[ Premise/Foreword ] Humans,werwolves,vampires and other supernatural beings know of each other and they all agreed to let each other live in the same world with no problems. Now there is a psychic phenomena rumors all over U.S.It will be a heavy roleplay and romance will be in the wake as well.

[ Setting Information/Background ] Modern era in 2011, in NY city for starting point

[ Game Introduction/Plot ] There has been rumors of a female that sings and dresses very nicely and goes to sing in opera's but nobody seems to come out alive to tell the story. More rumors started after that incident that that same girl causes psychic phenomena to happen like people have eerie feelings around the whole block or someone who is not sick randomly throws up. These rumors have not stopped ever since and they have traveled all around the U.S

[ Character Creation ]

Attributes: Normal 5/4/3 dots
Skills normal 11/7/4 dots
Merits: Normal starting merit dots, check with me if wanting from another book
Starting money: 5 dots worth of equipment
Psychic powers: I will post in next post what you can do if you wish.
Available Sources: All NWOD books, ask me for other Books such as werewolf the forsaken
Banned Resources:

Backgrounds: I will give you 2 extra merit points if you get a good backstory up, also post them here for me to read.

[ House/Optional Rules ]
1) There will be psychic powers unless you tell me that you do not wish to be a psychic, then we can work out something
2) Since you will be able to make your own psychic power, ask me if i would allow it, if i think it is too powerful, i will work with you to make it fair.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 am
Psychic powers:
This section is for people that wish to be a psychic. There will be penalties and other modifiers as explained below.

If you hold a power for more than 3 rounds in a row or manifest a power that's instant 3 times in a row this will be the modifiers.

1st round after 3 rounds/3rd time manifesting(aka 4th round): Headaches -2 temporary to all psychic power dmg and wits+composure to manifest them.

2nd round(5th round): Dizzyness -2 temporary to wits and dex checks plus blurry vision(-2 to perception checks)

3rd+ rounds(6+ rounds): Dmg = to your stamina/round in bashing for offensive; for defensive types you start getting physical strain(-1/2 to all physical stats/round held or manifested)

Offensive: Instantaneous and held, these apply damage to your enemy

Defensive:These are all reactionary, things like fire shield and other things that are defensive except for healing(instantaneous).

Power disciplines:
Once you choose one you have to stick to one so choose wisely, also since you are creating your own powers, stamina is equal to how many powers you can have. Ex: If you have stamina =3, you can have 1 power that it's power level is 3, or 3 powers that are power level 1.

Power levels: That's how much d10's of damage you roll

Power resistances: All psychics get PR = to your wits+2, none psychics will have to take a merit that i will make or use if they do not want to get affected by power as much.(i might randomly ask you to roll so obey DM >: 3)

Recovery from penalties/dmg
Your recovery from the penalties/dmg above will be able to be taken off by sleeping and or power heal.

Disciplines:
Telepath
Pyro - kinetic
Aero - kinetic
Hydro-kinetic
Geo-kinetic
Bio-kinetic(healing and body transformations)
Creativist
ESP(Divination for DND players)
Cryo kinetic
Thermo kinetic
Telekinetic(use objects around you)

SilverAnubis

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm
So, if there is a vampire in the group, will we only be out at night.

On that matter, are their any specifics for the physic powers?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 pm
specifics as in how and you can be a vampire if you want but yes you will sadly have to do everything at night, unless you can think of a way to prevent from you burning.  

SilverAnubis

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:58 pm
Damion Vante?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:31 pm
Sebastian  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 pm
Well, very thick clothing, and a way to sleep at night I guess, instead of the day.

You still need to sleep every day, but it might be possible to sleep during the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Well, very thick clothing, and a way to sleep at night I guess, instead of the day.

You still need to sleep every day, but it might be possible to sleep during the night.

well, if there is a vampire, i will think about what the players would do.  

SilverAnubis

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm
Are there any specifics for being a pyschic mansz?

Like, is it just a power in general, or, how do we determine it's strength and specific capabilities?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 pm
The specifics is that if you wish to be, you will need to follow the power rules above, how you determine dmg is by the power level, the max power level is = to your stamina. How to cast it is wits+composure  

SilverAnubis

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 pm
Herm...

Is it possible to be a mage?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:22 am
It is very possible to be a mage but this will be a hard choice for you, will you train in psychic as well or pure magic  

SilverAnubis

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 am
Can someone teach me how to make a character? And is promethean allowed?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 am
Promethean is allowed but you will have to make a choice during creation, do you want powers or no powers at all, do you have the book as well?  

SilverAnubis

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 am
SilverAnubis
Promethean is allowed but you will have to make a choice during creation, do you want powers or no powers at all, do you have the book as well?

No powers. Also yes I "have" the book.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces