Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
what is your favorite SALON hair style and color?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:12 pm
trying to decide on a new hair style for my avie, this one is acting funny with some hats, and even though i love it, i love hats more. i will likely go with black or white, but if you can advise me on which style that would be awesome. go ahead an tell me what color you prefer too and why, maybe you can sway me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:57 pm
pig_girl
trying to decide on a new hair style for my avie, this one is acting funny with some hats, and even though i love it, i love hats more. i will likely go with black or white, but if you can advise me on which style that would be awesome. go ahead an tell me what color you prefer too and why, maybe you can sway me.

I don't suppose I am much help - I like the one I have, and the color. Would prefer the far more vivid red of the Pistolera item, but it isn't available throught the salon. I often wear Pistolera. But I love this hairstyle. I think a lot depends on your avi and it's character. Is it you, a approximation, or is it a little bit or a lot different? Put yourself into the role and see what works for you, feel it rom the inside and look at it from the outside.

If you change the hairstyle, you will also want to look at the colors and shapes of items in your wardrobe. You might also want to try on the wig items on tektek, although the colors and shapes tend to be quite different from those in the salon.

You might also consider leaving your hair as is and using a wig item.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:05 am
pig_girl

PIGGY! Have you saw the new Balloonimals 2 item? It made me think of you. >w<

Anyways, on topic. I don't really have a way to sway you toward them, but here are my favorite salon hairs. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also like the "Girl's Fancy Hawk Red (lite)" but they don't have it on tektek yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
yesi saw it, went straight to my wishlist! thanks for the input gals  

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff