Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] The Daywalker's Reign Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 pm
Alys is done guys. Check her out!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 pm
Anise Bloodmoon

Half-Human Half-vampire Ranger/Paladin, all undead hunter  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Disciple of Sakura
InsaneKatKing475
excellent. now then, quick question, cause Id on't feel like looking it all up while i'm busy making a cohort for something. Does she have any affiliation with the undead, aside from her invisible to unintelligent undeads?

Her familiar, the Nosoi, is an outsider aligned with Pharasma that has some abilities that affect the undead - specifically, it can use hide from undead three times per day, and it can use an ability to fascinate undead.

Alrighty then :3

My Background is completed. I should probably make a sheet for my familiar, but other than that, I think I'm good to go...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm
Arc Vembris
Anise Bloodmoon

Alright, she looks good. and looks like she'll be a lot of fun. But of course, as previously said, you will be subject to the Daywalker's Power over the undead (I'm making him a Death Mage, as it works well with everything that he can do), and will have to make a will save when first entering the areas he controls and every turn if you fail (of course, increasing DC's with the hold getting stronger) and another save at the original base to avoid control the next day.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 pm
Disciple of Sakura
InsaneKatKing475
Disciple of Sakura
InsaneKatKing475
excellent. now then, quick question, cause Id on't feel like looking it all up while i'm busy making a cohort for something. Does she have any affiliation with the undead, aside from her invisible to unintelligent undeads?

Her familiar, the Nosoi, is an outsider aligned with Pharasma that has some abilities that affect the undead - specifically, it can use hide from undead three times per day, and it can use an ability to fascinate undead.

Alrighty then :3

My Background is completed. I should probably make a sheet for my familiar, but other than that, I think I'm good to go...

Feel free to post in the main spot then.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 am
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
Anise Bloodmoon

Alright, she looks good. and looks like she'll be a lot of fun. But of course, as previously said, you will be subject to the Daywalker's Power over the undead (I'm making him a Death Mage, as it works well with everything that he can do), and will have to make a will save when first entering the areas he controls and every turn if you fail (of course, increasing DC's with the hold getting stronger) and another save at the original base to avoid control the next day.

That's the beauty of being a paladin. Half-vamp even boosts my charisma. I've already got fort saves to worry about if I don't get anyone thing to eat.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 am
Arc Vembris
InsaneKatKing475
Arc Vembris
Anise Bloodmoon

That's the beauty of being a paladin. Half-vamp even boosts my charisma. I've already got fort saves to worry about if I don't get anyone thing to eat.

Precisely. and do feel free to gnaw on anyone or anything you see fit. Hell, make it comical every once in a while to give everyone a laugh if possible.  
InsaneKatKing rolled 20 8-sided dice: 2, 7, 6, 7, 5, 2, 1, 7, 1, 7, 5, 4, 8, 8, 1, 1, 7, 2, 5, 4 Total: 90 (20-160)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:27 am
Rolling :3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff