Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Looking for active 3.5 or pathfinder game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverAnubis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 am
Im looking for a 3.5 or pathfinder game that's active, both campaigns i signed up for have halted for some odd reason >>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 am
so im sure theres no 3.5/pahfinder games out there willing to recruit one more person?  

SilverAnubis

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 am
The first thread you made asking for a game isn't a week old yet. This hardly constitutes a halt in a pbp game.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am
it was actually a week old but your right, im anxious to get into one lol  

SilverAnubis

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 pm
I am thinking (and thinking against it) on putting a 3.5 game together, on top of trying to get my version of coliseum up, but it would follow a few variant/house rules. It will not be your normal 3.5 game. I would allow you to join black hand but, it kind of died sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm
i would gladly join your campaign, southern, your 3.5 of course  

SilverAnubis

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:34 pm
Technically their are two I am thinking on... one has a more define ending planed the other is well... a 3.5 version of my Coliseum... Both of them are unknown at the moment do to the fact that Today is my last day on gaia for some time... I promised to help my brother with something and it is going to take some time... as I imagine I will be the only one working

The Shadow War

The great war has been fought, and the god-kings have all been defeated. The god’s power, magic, has been conqured by man’s invention… iron… It was found that this simple metal, had anti-magical properties. With this overlooked metal The New Dawn forces, a coalition of the mortal races, struck back again and again against the tyrant god-kings and their armies.

Since the fall of the final God-king, the world has fallen into a silent war. As the 5 generals of New Dawn, broke apart and started secretly plotting against one another to fill the power vacuum… In recent months, rumors aroused that this cold war might turn hot… Unless someone steps in and extinguishes the flames before they are lit.

Campaign Rules:

Characters:
1A: Classes are ether Warrior, Expert, or Spellcaster. [b]No others will be accepted.[/b] These can be found in Unearthed Arcana. Prestige Classes can be obtained the same way as before.

Spellcasters
2A: Can draw from all lists.
2b: All damaging spells require a Spell Resistance check instead of an attack.

Armor Spell Resistance:
3A: Metal armors grants Spell Resistance 10 + Armor bonus. Leathers (includes Hide) grants Spell Resistance 10 + Armor bonus/2. (Studded Leather acts like Leather in this regard) Padded or no armor, only receive a 10.
3B: If a creature already has Spell Resistance and chooses to wear armor. There spell resistance is increased by their armor’s armor bonus {or half their armor bonus in the case of leather armors}

Magic:
4A: MAGIC WEAPONS AND ARMORS ARE NONE EXISTANT!! The same defense that make hurting someone with a spell, prevents magic to be added to weapons.
4B: Scrolls and Potions are the only magical items.
3C: Spells that enhance weapons or armors are ineffective.

Quote:

The Pit Fighters

Campaign Rules:

Characters:
1A: Classes are ether Warrior, Expert, or Spellcaster. No others will be accepted. These can be found in Unearthed Arcana. Prestige Classes can be obtained the same way as before.
1B: HP is non existent, instead we will be using the Injury system… Also found in Unearthed Arcana
1C: Defense system is also active. Warriors column C, Experts Column B, and Spellcasters Column A

Teams:
2A: Teams are made up of two people, they can be two characters of the same player or two players.

Spellcasters
3A: Can draw from all lists.

Weapons and Gear:
4A: All players start with 30 gold in equipment to start with, Every round you are granted 10 times the level of the encountered creature or group.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:00 pm
hmmmmm, maybe it could be that people arent joining because the classes arent right or maybe the casting things  

SilverAnubis

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff