Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Have sword still needs players (3/3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:44 am
SporkMaster5000
and by the next couple days, clearly i meant this weekend.
Suicidesoldier#1
Shardmind Cleric/Warlord Hybrid

Don't know what background to give them, but this is dah over-all layout.

first off, you're missing the bonus to your own initiative that combat leader grants.

second, what armor are you wearing, i'm not seeing anything with a +3 bonus and no check penalty. if you're wearing leather it should be +2 armor bonus and +1 enhancement, if you're wearing something else you lost your enhancement bonus somewhere

on the same topic, where is your misc +1 to AC coming from?

you don't have healer's lore listed under class features, don't forget about it for your healing powers.

you have astral majesty listed in your conditional modifiers box, apparently from when the character was a deva, you should get rid of that so i don't get confused down the road.

veteran's armor has been errata'd to no longer have a power. current stats for it are as follows:
Quote:
Armor: Any

Enhancement Bonus: AC
Property

When you spend an action point, you gain a +1 item bonus to all attack rolls and defenses until the end of your next turn.
if you don't like that you can pick something different

Well awesome!

I left that Deva thing in there in case I made any mistakes, and thanks for all dah other info. O_o

I forgot to add the -1 check, which I added

Added all the other class stuffsz.

Considering I was just going to go with "magic armor" the veteran's change doesn't really bother me much but!

I found cool teleporting armor, so I figured I go with that instead. 3nodding

I'm not aware of what kind of backstory I should add though.

Should it just be a normal onesz or is their story specific stuff I should add?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:59 am
KytanaTheThief
Ah, yah, totally blanked on the magic item lol.

As for Mordenkradh instead of maul, the only difference i see between them is the brutal quality. Which, I guess could be useful. I'll think about it.

Which ups the average damage to like 8.0 instead of 6.5, and creates more consistent damage; the least amount of damage you'll do is like 4. biggrin  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm
Suicidesoldier#1

I just realized cleric and warlord have all the same armor proficiencies, so armor proficiency as your hybrid talent doesn't earn you anything. you should probably pick something a little more constructive.

also you're still listing +1 AC under Misc, if that's your enhancement bonus, there's a ENH column, if just for my sanity.

as for your background, there's nothing you should add, but if you want to tie into the current story or the setting in general, there's a link in the first post and right here that will take you to the thread describing the setting and important events/places/characters to date.

you don't have to incorporate any of that, or anything at all, but the more fleshed out your character is the easier my job of including them becomes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 pm
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1

I just realized cleric and warlord have all the same armor proficiencies, so armor proficiency as your hybrid talent doesn't earn you anything. you should probably pick something a little more constructive.

also you're still listing +1 AC under Misc, if that's your enhancement bonus, there's a ENH column, if just for my sanity.

as for your background, there's nothing you should add, but if you want to tie into the current story or the setting in general, there's a link in the first post and right here that will take you to the thread describing the setting and important events/places/characters to date.

you don't have to incorporate any of that, or anything at all, but the more fleshed out your character is the easier my job of including them becomes.

Actually, a warlord gets like, light shield, which I've considered giving up for another feat anyways. xP

Too bad clerics don't get shields at character creation. O_o

But yeahsz, I'll change it to enhance.

Time to get started on my character creation and consider if another feat will be worth it. ninja  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:51 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1

Actually, a warlord gets like, light shield, which I've considered giving up for another feat anyways. xP

oh. right you are. derp.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:11 pm
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1
SporkMaster5000
Suicidesoldier#1

oh. right you are. derp.

Yeah, at first I was like surprised

But then I was like crying

But you know what?

Hafted Defense.

As far as I'm aware I can't ever get a heavy shield without 15 strength and it's still -2 to checks.

With hafted defense, I can attack people at a range, look cool with an awesome staff-spear, and still get uber defense.

It's actually better. xd

I also changed my characters name to Victum, which seems more fitting.

It means blue dye in latin, but also loosely means crystal.

Maybe.

I usually name my character after their class and perceived role, so their either "parabellum" which is just for dps as it's 'for war', or "Tempest" for storm sorcerer, or Fidelis for Tanks. etc.

But let's face it, 99% of my character creation is about being a crystal.

I can read minds, loosely teleport, close burst combat advantage, get an extra +2 to a skill of my choice, get three languages, plus all languages cuase I can COMMUNICATE TO EVERYONE WITH A "LANGUAGE" WITH MY MIND, and on top of that I'm immortal, never have to sleep, eat, drink, or breath, and never get tired.

Did I also mention I was a nigh invincible crystal man? Shardminds are OP.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:14 pm
Ok, finally got around to going through all the books for what magic items I might consider. I've narrowed it down, and I'll pick one when I get home tonight.

As for background, I know the setting, but is there any recap anywhere of what's gone on, or would I just have to read all the threads? ;p (which i have done before in other places)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 pm
KytanaTheThief
Ok, finally got around to going through all the books for what magic items I might consider. I've narrowed it down, and I'll pick one when I get home tonight.

As for background, I know the setting, but is there any recap anywhere of what's gone on, or would I just have to read all the threads? ;p (which i have done before in other places)
there's no recap, mostly because there's not been a lot that's happened. There was something loose in the fallcrest sewers, the party stopped it, then a kobold kidnapper was hunted by the city guard, as well as almost every adventurer in town. Our party managed to find him and defeat the creeky creature, before a small misunderstanding with the law landed them in the good graces of Nimozeran the green, the head of fallcrest's mage's guild who sent them on the crrent adventure.

The three of your characters, however, are going to be from somewhere out of town, kidnapped by a nefarious wizard named Hareel Vaar, an either taken from your home, or just sacked on the road by him. He's a wanted criminal and general terrible person, but being magic helps get away with things. He's taken refuge in the depths of the tower of talon pass, apparently having worked out a deal with the black dragon who's moved in.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash