Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
NSTG Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plat for posting
  :gaiaplat:
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:34 pm
Darkerdemons
ninja Copy and paste this code into a new post and fill it out according to your information. Let me know if you are using a mobile device, as I know they can make copying codes a bit tricky.

Thank you, Dark, for helping tila and quoting me! And thanks for the compliment.

tilasexcatt
i'm there 77 posts, and counting..
I'm on my tablet god I can't do this now,and I have a Drs appointment in the morning....God someone step by step me with this in a pm Tomorrow plz when and if I have a desktop..still..I hope...

So here's what I did: I subtracted 2 from your count of 77 because I could see the previous two posts you made here, so I recorded you at 75 posts. So your Goal Count is 95, and you have until the end of July to do it (you're already at 79!). Please let me know if there's any way I can make this easier or if you have any further problems. emotion_hug Thanks for your persistence and activity!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:24 am
not new but not hyper active in the game but I do love that they added animal avis  

Ginger the Pirate

Interesting Noob

1,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:36 am
Ginger the Pirate
not new but not hyper active in the game but I do love that they added animal avis

Did you want to enter this free raffle? If so, just fill out the form on the first page. And thanks for coming 'round! Have a spot of tea, my dear? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:40 pm
* I do have an NSTG banner in my signature. *

Username: LotusInChains
Current Guild Post Count: 56
+ 20 = Goal Count of 76

I don't know why I haven't signed up sooner, but I'll work double time to catch up this month. lol!

Question-if people post/play the RNG game in my shop thread and I respond, does that count, even though it's my thread-or does it have to be someone else's?  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:18 pm
LotusInChains

Current Guild Post Count: 56
+ 20 = Goal Count of 76

I don't know why I haven't signed up sooner, but I'll work double time to catch up this month. lol!

Question-if people post/play the RNG game in my shop thread and I respond, does that count, even though it's my thread-or does it have to be someone else's?

ALL posts in the guild count. We just look at the number at the end of the month. Also, with an event starting any moment full of games and contests, you'll have no trouble getting your post count up! Thanks for joining!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:55 pm
JoyRose

ninja Is there any chance we can cap the number of raffle tickets I get for this month? Due to the Sword Play game and my activity in the event in general, I feel like I'm going to end up with a significantly higher number of tickets than the other users entered in the raffle. I would like to give the others a more even chance at winning the raffle.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:11 pm
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

ninja Is there any chance we can cap the number of raffle tickets I get for this month? Due to the Sword Play game and my activity in the event in general, I feel like I'm going to end up with a significantly higher number of tickets than the other users entered in the raffle. I would like to give the others a more even chance at winning the raffle.

First let me acknowledge your amazing levels of participation in our event! You add so much not only to our team but to every game and contest you enter.

For your idea, I am fine with general idea of giving others a better chance to win, but let me chat with Ebania before I make any decisions. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:46 pm
JoyRose
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

First let me acknowledge your amazing levels of participation in our event! You add so much not only to our team but to every game and contest you enter.

For your idea, I am fine with general idea of giving others a better chance to win, but let me chat with Ebania before I make any decisions. heart

wink Thank you for having so many fun activities in the event!

3nodding I understand.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:17 am
Darkerdemons
JoyRose
Darkerdemons
JoyRose

wink Thank you for having so many fun activities in the event!

3nodding I understand.

We're taking a wait-and-see attitude for now, but appreciate your kindness so much! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:15 am

Username: sdrawkcab
Current Guild Post Count: 2,944
+ 20 = Goal Count of 2,964

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Sweet Moonbeam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:27 pm
* I do not have an NSTG banner in my signature. *

Username: SweetMoonbeam
Current Guild Post Count: 67
+ 20 = Goal Count of 97

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Username: AngelMuerto
Current Guild Post Count: 7,192
+ 20 = Goal Count of 7,212

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Username: MORRIGAN SKYLAR
Current Guild Post Count: 5,217
+ 20 = 5237 Goal Count of

don't really know WHY I posted rthis, only got 1 day of internet, but I'm gonna try...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Current Guild Post Count: 899 + 21 = 920

I forgot to start on the 1st, but I think I can still do it.

As a side note, when I last posted-July 16, I only had 56 posts. Today, 899! Ha!  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Username: Valkyrie Aryn
Current Guild Post Count: 3
+ 20 = Goal Count of 23

☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games