Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
NSTG Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plat for posting
  :gaiaplat:
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 am
tilasexcatt
JoyRose
This Active Guild Members Raffle is open to ALL NSTG Guild Members, from our newest Newbie to our Captain and Crew! The object of the Raffle is to encourage all of us to post in the guild, keeping it active and fun! It is FREE to enter! Just post here that you want to enter, and earn gold (for each post), help keep our guild active, and maybe even win the raffle prize!
what does this mean?and do u reserve me?
It means you can enter the raffle by filling out the form in the 2nd post on page one and posting it here, filled in. Good luck!  
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:25 am
stressed
JoyRose
tilasexcatt
JoyRose
This Active Guild Members Raffle is open to ALL NSTG Guild Members, from our newest Newbie to our Captain and Crew! The object of the Raffle is to encourage all of us to post in the guild, keeping it active and fun! It is FREE to enter! Just post here that you want to enter, and earn gold (for each post), help keep our guild active, and maybe even win the raffle prize!
what does this mean?and do u reserve me?

It means you can enter the raffle by filling out the form in the 2nd post on page one and posting it here, filled in. Good luck!yes I wanna participate and win but does that mean I bneed to know how to copy/paste idk how to do that never won anything b4 in any raffles because of this..
I just cannot grip it I tried to ,sighs... sweatdrop  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:04 pm
tilasexcatt
yes I wanna participate and win but does that mean I bneed to know how to copy/paste idk how to do that never won anything b4 in any raffles because of this..
I just cannot grip it I tried to ,sighs... sweatdrop

No problem! This guild is all about helping you get the hang of Gaia. Cutting and pasting is a very useful skill here. I'll use our form for this raffle to show you how.
[b][color=cornflowerblue]Username:
Current Guild Post Count:
+ 20 = Goal Count of [/color][/b]

1. Use your mouse to highlight what is in the gray box by moving the cursor arrow to the beginning of it, holding down the left key, and dragging the mouse to the end of the whole box. You'll see it change color. Let go of the mouse button.

2. You can copy in one of three ways. Either
Click the RIGHT button on your mouse and click "Copy" from the pop up menu, or
Click the Edit menu button at the top of your window and click "Copy" from the menu that opens, or
Hold the CTRL key down and click the "C" key.

3. You clearly know how to make a post. Click "Reply" to start a new post and Paste into the post box instead of typing. You can paste in one of three ways, too:
Click the RIGHT button on your mouse and click "Paste" from the pop up menu, or
Click the Edit menu button at the top of your window and click "Paste" from the menu that opens, or
Hold the CTRL key down and click the "V" key (like a symbol to insert).

4. What you copied will appear in the post box, and all you have to do is go back and add the answers to each question in the form. Please let me know if you have any further questions!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:13 pm
Username: tilasexcatt
Current Guild Post Count: this I believe makes 4 posts in total in this category
+ 20 = Goal Count of
my goalcount is to win this raffle so I shall be poasting here at leat 5 times a day.. I hope I did this correctly and Ty vm for showing me how to copy/paste..  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:50 pm
disd I do it? was it rght? and sorry for talking of my hack situation , it is probably the wrong place for that here just at my wit s end I hope i m in this my count is now 5 ? am I correct? cat_redface post 5 now?also do I need to keep on copy /pasting the same thing over and over or am I done am I in can u Quote me soI know if u replied or pm me? please I am pc stupid but ty for showing me I love u now cat_redface cat_3nodding cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 pm
tilasexcatt
disd I do it? was it rght? and sorry for talking of my hack situation , it is probably the wrong place for that here just at my wit s end I hope i m in this my count is now 5 ? am I correct? cat_redface post 5 now?also do I need to keep on copy /pasting the same thing over and over or am I done am I in can u Quote me soI know if u replied or pm me? please I am pc stupid but ty for showing me I love u now cat_redface cat_3nodding cat_3nodding

Perfect! And we're happy to help. As for the hacking, there's not much we at NSTG can do except encourage your patience (assuming you've already filed the report). Good luck! heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:17 pm
post6... tyvm 4 u re help I may need practice...
blush.. heart  
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:02 am
post 7,good morning gaians  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:56 am
tilasexcatt

You're welcome to post here, but you may have more fun posting in the games in our Chatterbox subforum. And you don't have to number your posts, because the guild keeps track of your posts for us. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:10 am
JoyRose
tilasexcatt

You're welcome to post here, but you may have more fun posting in the games in our Chatterbox subforum. And you don't have to number your posts, because the guild keeps track of your posts for us. Have fun!
ohh ty that s great to know. d uh rolleyes and like at the raffle by the changing seasons I put a post there tooo does that count here as well/just asking?and always roll a1 to3 right?  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:04 pm
tilasexcatt
JoyRose
tilasexcatt

ohh ty that s great to know. d uh rolleyes and like at the raffle by the changing seasons I put a post there tooo does that count here as well/just asking?and always roll a1 to3 right?

Every post here in the guild counts. You're up to 11 now! Thanks for helping keep our guild active and fun!  
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:37 pm
JoyRose
tilasexcatt
JoyRose
tilasexcatt

Every post here in the guild counts. You're up to 11 now! Thanks for helping keep our guild active and fun!
ohh u r very welcome >>and i loove ure avi , I am trying to quest for cheshire kitten and lucky or milk  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm
Thank you! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 am
November

Username: Tera Windstar
Current Guild Post Count: 1,956
+ 20 = Goal Count of 1,976

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:18 pm
Username: Shujitsun
Current Guild Post Count: 1275
+ 20 = Goal Count of 1295

☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games