Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
What new Pathfinder content would you guys like to see most?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm
I've posted ideas for updating Pathfinder to the Age of Sail and 1890, as well as a suggesting of a Medieval California campaign setting. The issue is that I have a lot of ideas floating around my head, and I'm not sure which to use, so I'm flitting from idea to idea haphazardly.

Well, since the idea of writing these campaign settings is for others to read them, I think the best way to narrow down what I should write is to ask you guys what you would read, and then write that. So here's a list of all the ideas crowding my head at the moment:

Update Pathfinder to the Age of Sail (17th, 18th, early 19th centuries)

Update Pathfinder to Steampunk 1890s Tech

Update Pathfinder to Magitek 1890s Tech

Medieval California Campaign Setting

Greece Campaign Setting

Russia Campaign Setting (Including Native Siberians)

Daimyos and Dragons (My version of Oriental Adventures. Split into Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Southeast Asian, Indian, Tibetan, and Mongolian sections instead of the incredibly Japan centric 3.5 version.)

Sylvan Glory (Remember Libris Mortis and Draconimicon from 3.5.? This is like that, but with Fey.)

Gaelic Adventures (Oriental Adventures, but Celtic.)

I definitely want to write you guys something, but I want it to be something you'll read, so I'd greatly appreciate feedback on which of these you'd most want to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:56 pm
Isn't the Magitek update called Eberron? Why don't you port Eberron content, that'd be cool.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm
Arc Vembris
Isn't the Magitek update called Eberron? Why don't you port Eberron content, that'd be cool.
I never bought into Eberron, so I don't know enough about it.

I also posted this on the Paizo messageboards, and after discussion there came to a choice. I will work on two (Working on two at once will keep me from getting bored and changing my mind. I can just flit between the two projects instead.). The two are Hearts of Oak, which is like Stormwrack, but with more and better ships and weapons, and Sylvan Glory, which is like Libris Mortis and Draconimicon, but for Fey.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:58 pm
The Emo Bard
Arc Vembris

I also posted this on the Paizo messageboards, and after discussion there came to a choice. I will work on two (Working on two at once will keep me from getting bored and changing my mind. I can just flit between the two projects instead.). The two are Hearts of Oak, which is like Stormwrack, but with more and better ships and weapons, and Sylvan Glory, which is like Libris Mortis and Draconimicon, but for Fey.

Eberron is well-worth both buying into and knowing about  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:03 pm
Arc Vembris
The Emo Bard
Arc Vembris

Eberron is well-worth both buying into and knowing about
I don't dispute that. I just never got it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 pm
California during the Medieval period (Pre-Columbian) would actually be more of a Stone-Age culture among the Native Americans, wouldn't it?  

Mackie the Knife

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 pm
Mackie the Knife
California during the Medieval period (Pre-Columbian) would actually be more of a Stone-Age culture among the Native Americans, wouldn't it?
Earlier colonization.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:44 pm
From Russia perhaps?
A stone-age game with shamanistic magic might be interesting, though.  

Mackie the Knife

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items