Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Entertainment Forum
Christian Friendly manga?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EtherealGirl

Beloved Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 am
Hey guys! I was wondering if you guys could give seggestions (I can't spell lolz) For some new manga I could read (that's christian-friendly). Here's what I'm reading/whatching already:

-shugo chara
-tegami bachi (letter bee)
-Shinobi life
-Heart no Kumi no Alice
-K-on
-lucky star >w<
-Hatsune Mix!
-Level E (sometimes)
-Aqua/Aria
-Gakune Alice
-I am here (very good I reccommend!!!)
-Tears of a lamb
-Black rock shooter (not the manga, the OAV)

Thanks! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:07 pm
Thanks for the suggestions! <3 I love anime and manga, but I never really get the time to watch or read either. When I do, I usually open up Netflix for an anime. But when I finally finish reading my Fullmetal Alchemist manga, I'll come back to this thread and start on this wonderful list you've made. ^_^ I've already seen Black Rock Shooter, but it's always good to watch again. : D

-I'd give some suggestions, but the only things I can think of are two that EVERYONE should already know about and a few others that I'm not too sure about being 'Christian friendly'. D : They're not very bad or anything since I am a bit ....strict about what I watch. But when I find something, I'll try to post about it as soon as possible. <3  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

EtherealGirl

Beloved Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:54 am
Br1ttana
Thanks for the suggestions! <3 I love anime and manga, but I never really get the time to watch or read either. When I do, I usually open up Netflix for an anime. But when I finally finish reading my Fullmetal Alchemist manga, I'll come back to this thread and start on this wonderful list you've made. ^_^ I've already seen Black Rock Shooter, but it's always good to watch again. : D

-I'd give some suggestions, but the only things I can think of are two that EVERYONE should already know about and a few others that I'm not too sure about being 'Christian friendly'. D : They're not very bad or anything since I am a bit ....strict about what I watch. But when I find something, I'll try to post about it as soon as possible. <3

Thnx I'm quite strict about what I whatch too! I just what'ed to find something new that didn't include demons and such. But I am glad that you'll consider my little list, and yes black rock shooter is very good! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:35 pm
I really can't do demon stuff. When I picked up the Inuyasha manga at the library and read the back panel, I kind of shuttered/got a bad feeling, but I grabbed it anyway because everyone said it was really good. But I just couldn't get myself to open it up and read it. D : I also get a really bad/weird feeling around that kind of stuff, whether it be demons, devil, or apparently Twilight trailers( o_O )..the first Twilight anyway, I haven't really watched any of the other Twilight trailers. Anyway, that makes it kind of hard to watch those kind of things in the first place.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

EtherealGirl

Beloved Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:52 pm
Br1ttana
I really can't do demon stuff. When I picked up the Inuyasha manga at the library and read the back panel, I kind of shuttered/got a bad feeling, but I grabbed it anyway because everyone said it was really good. But I just couldn't get myself to open it up and read it. D : I also get a really bad/weird feeling around that kind of stuff, whether it be demons, devil, or apparently Twilight trailers( o_O )..the first Twilight anyway, I haven't really watched any of the other Twilight trailers. Anyway, that makes it kind of hard to watch those kind of things in the first place.
yeah i feel the exact same way... as much as i truly love manga there way too many out there that have things like that! at least im not the only one to think that :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm
there is this one,I have it. link here

Also check out this Books A Million link herethere is a lot of biblical manga.  

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100

EtherealGirl

Beloved Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 pm
XknightkidsX
there is this one,I have it. link here

Also check out this Books A Million link herethere is a lot of biblical manga.
I actually Got the whole series for christmas, and it's pretty ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:58 am
...black rock shooter?....do they have that in the states now?....  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Entertainment Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items