Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Black Veil Brides Guild

Back to Guilds

Like BVB? Of course you do cause theyre the next biggest thing 

Tags: Black, Veil, Brides 

Reply Tell us something
For all a' you who've seen them in concert...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 pm
...are they good? My dad, sister, and maybe brother, and I are gonna be seeing them next month... and I wanna know if they put on a good show. >_>

*Edit: Oh, and, this is my first time seeing them in concert so... that's why I'm asking. <_<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 pm
They are amazing live! :] And If they do a singing make sure you stay. They are such nice people. Oh and CC probably won't sign anything until you give him a hug. lol  

Fluffy-Emo

Friendly Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Befriended 100

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 pm
Fluffy-Emo
They are amazing live! :] And If they do a singing make sure you stay. They are such nice people. Oh and CC probably won't sign anything until you give him a hug. lol

Awesome!
Haha, well I hope they do a signing. Ahahaha, how cute of CC. xd Well if I get to meet them, CC will sure as hell get a hug from me. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:27 pm
--Beckys Nightmare--
Fluffy-Emo

Awesome!
Haha, well I hope they do a signing. Ahahaha, how cute of CC. xd Well if I get to meet them, CC will sure as hell get a hug from me. emotion_dowant

I hope you have lots of fun! And take lots of pix. :p  

Fluffy-Emo

Friendly Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Befriended 100

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:28 pm
Fluffy-Emo
--Beckys Nightmare--
Fluffy-Emo

Awesome!

Thanks!
Haha, oh I'm sure there's gonna be TONS of pictures once the concert is over. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 pm
--Beckys Nightmare--
Fluffy-Emo
--Beckys Nightmare--
Fluffy-Emo

Awesome!

Thanks!
Haha, oh I'm sure there's gonna be TONS of pictures once the concert is over. xD

You will have to show me. :]  

Fluffy-Emo

Friendly Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Befriended 100

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:27 am
Fluffy-Emo
--Beckys Nightmare--
Fluffy-Emo
--Beckys Nightmare--
Fluffy-Emo

Awesome!

Thanks!

You will have to show me. :]

3nodding Will do.  
Tell us something

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces