Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Role-Playing
Plotting Gounds Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 pm
Here is where you can set up role plays with other members. You can also post open ideas for others to grab. Don't be shy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:09 pm
quest to find a hidden artifact said to give its owner any wish regardless of what it is
rp type: supernatural, modern day  

neko-mata-01

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 pm
neko-mata-01
quest to find a hidden artifact said to give its owner any wish regardless of what it is

sounds interesting. I'm up for it but I only have my character, Calw, up so I'm not sure if he will work with your character but I an quickly upload someone else. I'll let you decide.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 pm
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

sounds interesting. I'm up for it but I only have my character, Calw, up so I'm not sure if he will work with your character but I an quickly upload someone else. I'll let you decide.

probably since they both are supernatural and modern day correct?  

neko-mata-01

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

we can do a horror/fantasy or modern day one, yeah! I'm just not sure our character will mix well is the thing. Your character hates evil. My character is a vampire who goes crazy on the full moon, however we could also work that in the plot too...like...a forced partnership with someone they both hate.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:23 am
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

we can do a horror/fantasy or modern day one, yeah! I'm just not sure our character will mix well is the thing. Your character hates evil. My character is a vampire who goes crazy on the full moon, however we could also work that in the plot too...like...a forced partnership with someone they both hate.

yeah sounds good. although when i meant evil i dont mean that. i mean more like fully intentional, psychopathic small children and puppy killer evil, not character is literally not able to control his body and therefore kill people evil. although i guess it could work for the plot  

neko-mata-01

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 pm
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

yeah sounds good. although when i meant evil i dont mean that. i mean more like fully intentional, psychopathic small children and puppy killer evil, not character is literally not able to control his body and therefore kill people evil. although i guess it could work for the plot

You might want to edit that on your character then to avoid further confusion. So we have our plot. How should our characters meet?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 pm
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

You might want to edit that on your character then to avoid further confusion. So we have our plot. How should our characters meet?

ok i will, and im not sure
maybe mine meets yours when he is in some sort of rampage?  

neko-mata-01

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:16 am
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

Hmm...maybe. When and where should we start?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 am
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

anything is fine with me  

neko-mata-01

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:25 pm
neko-mata-01

anything is fine with me

Ok. how about...modern day. We can start in Europe and then the clues could lead us to Africa or South America?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:59 pm
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

anything is fine with me

Ok. how about...modern day. We can start in Europe and then the clues could lead us to Africa or South America?
sounds good  

neko-mata-01

Calw_Walker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:07 pm
neko-mata-01
Calw_Walker
neko-mata-01

anything is fine with me

sounds good

Alright, should I go ahead and make the first post?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 am
i wanna do one  

Gay Space Rock

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

17,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Role-Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff