Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Modern Heroes [Game starting in Subforum!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

4thRaikage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Also, I won't be taking any more applications aside from one more from a friend IRL who likes the concept of this game enough to join Gaia to play, so I'm going to wait a day or two for him to get accepted to the Guild so he can participate too. But after that, we'll get the game going!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. redface This is a hard place to find. i had to ask for directions twice. (i knew i shouldn't have listened to that rabbit who said to take a left at albuquerque)

I'll be doen with my charater soon just need to put on some final touches.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:46 pm
4thRaikage
Dallas Moonrain
Also, I won't be taking any more applications aside from one more from a friend IRL who likes the concept of this game enough to join Gaia to play, so I'm going to wait a day or two for him to get accepted to the Guild so he can participate too. But after that, we'll get the game going!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. redface This is a hard place to find. i had to ask for directions twice. (i knew i shouldn't have listened to that rabbit who said to take a left at albuquerque)

I'll be doen with my charater soon just need to put on some final touches.

Yay, you found us! And Anatarei finished his character, so hopefully we can get started this weekend!  

Dallas Moonrain

4thRaikage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:54 pm
I'm done.
Margie Engerhorn  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 pm
Yay! All characters are in. I have now started the game. Be sure to enjoy a nice day in the park!  

Dallas Moonrain

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces