Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e DnD] Defenders of the New Realm (moved to subforum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:10 pm
*has officially lost his mind*
We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well they're, no friends of mine
Say, we can go where we want to A place where they will never find And we can act like we come from out of this world Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance, dansez
We can go when we want to Night is young and so am I And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet And surprise them with a victory cry
Say, we can act if we want to If we don't nobody will And you can act real rude and totally removed And I can act like an imbecile
And say
We can dance, we can dance Everything's out of control We can dance, we can dance We're doing it from pole to pole
We can dance, we can dance Everybody look at your hands We can dance, we can dance Everybody's taking the chance
It's a safety dance Oh well it's safe to dance Yes it safe to dance
We can dance if we want to We've got all your life and mine As long as we abuse it, never going to lose it Everything will work out right
I say, we can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance Well they're no friends of mine
I say, we can dance, we can dance Everything's out of control We can dance, we can dance We're doing it from pole to pole
We can dance, we can dance Everybody look at your hands We can dance, we can dance Everybody's taking the chance
Well it's safe to dance Yes it's safe to dance Well it's safe to dance
Well it's safe to dance Yes it's safe to dance Well it's safe to dance Well it's safe to dance
It's a safety dance Well it's a safety dance Oh it's a safety dance Oh it's a safety dance Well it's a safety dance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:16 pm
InsaneKatKing475
*has officially lost his mind*
We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well they're, no friends of mine
Say, we can go where we want to A place where they will never find And we can act like we come from out of this world Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance, dansez
We can go when we want to Night is young and so am I And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet And surprise them with a victory cry
Say, we can act if we want to If we don't nobody will And you can act real rude and totally removed And I can act like an imbecile
And say
We can dance, we can dance Everything's out of control We can dance, we can dance We're doing it from pole to pole
It's a safety dance Oh well it's safe to dance Yes it safe to dance
We can dance if we want to We've got all your life and mine As long as we abuse it, never going to lose it Everything will work out right
I say, we can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance Well they're no friends of mine
I say, we can dance, we can dance Everything's out of control We can dance, we can dance We're doing it from pole to pole
Well it's safe to dance Yes it's safe to dance Well it's safe to dance
Well it's safe to dance Yes it's safe to dance Well it's safe to dance Well it's safe to dance
It's a safety dance Well it's a safety dance Oh it's a safety dance Oh it's a safety dance Well it's a safety dance

*starts dancing* xd 4laugh  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:20 pm
I thenext IGerardWay
*starts dancing* xd 4laugh

Woo! i'm not as self concious about being crazy now cat_3nodding

lol jk, but it certainly makes things fun. randomness tends to get a conversation started. Like today, i walked around for about 4 hours with a halloween sticker on my forehead. I pointed to it on occassion and said not to press my button. when someone did, I was like, 'Don't touch my button!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:21 pm
Remind me to give you an extra 50XP at some point for that.

rofl

BegrudginglyGood

The Graverobber Max

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:39 pm
i'd like to join!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:40 pm
The Graverobber Max
i'd like to join!

I approve of this message! biggrin  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:41 pm
*runs around in circles, chasing a bell on his tail* Oh wait, we've got another person interested! Woo! Yay for randomness that attracts people like moths to a *jingles* Bell!! *chases again*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 pm
Get your character sheets in and I'll edit in your characters to the group. No biggy.

The more the merrier.

BegrudginglyGood

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 pm
Righto!

I've finished with the subforum, so you can all start posting if you want.

For those of you who are still making characters, assume you are with the group and have been given the title of Defender of the New Realm. I will edit once you post the character sheets up.

I really hope that you enjoy this. But since its my first time, please keep in mind that I may make mistakes occasionally, but I will do my best to correct them quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 am
BegrudgingGood
Righto!

I've finished with the subforum, so you can all start posting if you want.

For those of you who are still making characters, assume you are with the group and have been given the title of Defender of the New Realm. I will edit once you post the character sheets up.

I really hope that you enjoy this. But since its my first time, please keep in mind that I may make mistakes occasionally, but I will do my best to correct them quickly.

I've been in your shoes before. Just remember, if you're having fun, chances are, we are too! 3nodding So, I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm ready for a story to rock my socks! xd  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Graverobber Max rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 4, 5, 1, 2, 2, 6, 1, 4, 2 Total: 37 (12-72)

The Graverobber Max

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:07 pm
rolling for stats  
The Graverobber Max rolled 12 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 2, 1, 3, 2, 6, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2 Total: 45 (12-72)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:08 pm
2nd roll  

The Graverobber Max

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

The Graverobber Max

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:50 pm
Maxuel Adams - bard? Here's my character. I've never done this before so I hope I got it filled out right ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:10 pm
*chases Kat's tail* grawr! I'm coming for you neko-san! *pounce*  

Moonlit flower maiden

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 pm
No idea on your character sheet, but if nobody else points any problems out I'll let you keep it that way.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff