Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e DnD] Defenders of the New Realm (moved to subforum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:58 pm
BegrudgingGood
Hmmm, would she be useful in say a combat rich/traps/tight squeeze situations? Or more dealing with other people?

And I think I might of had something different for ability scores a while ago, but have gone back to standard 3.5e scores.

Anyone who isn't using the standard 3.5e scores, could you redo those ability scores. I know its a pain.

Oh, she'd still be a good fighter, and good at almost all dex based skills. But right now, like, i have bluff, diplomacy, and intimidate, and my cha is a 12 while my con is an 8. So, would that have much use in this campaign at all, or should I put those points into athletic skills and have better hp?

I honestly don't mind either way, I would just prefer to not make a char whom half her skills are useless lol

and since it's standard rolling, i can just link where I did my rolling before.

Ability Score Rolls

edit: also, I always have a brain block with this: what's the standard gold for level 3, then?

double edit: it'll depend on the gold, but i went ahead and finished up the char sheet.

Iscelia, Human Assassin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 pm
Considering the type of mission, it will be more combat swayed RPing than diplomacy based. So that switch for you might work better. Plus I'll warn you now, rolling, jumping and overall athletic based stats will be helpful.

sweatdrop

BegrudginglyGood

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Makes me miss my first char....a halfling rogue that i got to lvl 16. She had 30 (or just under) in balance, hide, move silently, and tumble...

plus, i had her have a level in shadowdancer, so she had the hide in plain sight ability XD

*stab* *go invisible*

lather, rinse, repeat XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 pm
A very useful talent no doubt.

Well, so far our party isn't looking too bad.

A healer (cleric), a witch (warlock thingy-ma-bob), a hunter (ranger) and a soldier (fighter) and finally an assassin (rogue).

It looks like the humans and elves/hybrids were better at escaping during the Mass Exodus. Plus the occasional other lucky or gifted race.

I'm just finishing up the sub-forum, but we should be good to start in a few days.

BegrudginglyGood

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm
BegrudgingGood
A very useful talent no doubt.

Well, so far our party isn't looking too bad.

A healer (cleric), a witch (warlock thingy-ma-bob), a hunter (ranger) and a soldier (fighter) and finally an assassin (rogue).

It looks like the humans and elves/hybrids were better at escaping during the Mass Exodus. Plus the occasional other lucky or gifted race.

I'm just finishing up the sub-forum, but we should be good to start in a few days.

W00t! xd You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 pm
Well, from what i've read, we've got 2 men who could practically be brothers in their personalities alone, 2 women who are likely to rub each other the wrong way, and another young lady that is blank atm lol. Seems like fun.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm
Not blank anymore, just finished writing the background and polishing the rest of the sheet. Pretty sure it's good to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:49 pm
KytanaTheThief
Not blank anymore, just finished writing the background and polishing the rest of the sheet. Pretty sure it's good to go.

Mhmm, well, she seems like a good match, can't wait to see how she plays out in the game.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:53 pm
Oh, and I'll apologize in advance for what the General will think of your characters (behind your back), but come on, who would grant that title to Lv 3's and send them on a suicide mission (from his point of view) if they were really important!

It's just my mischievous side coming out, I swear.

It will also make up for the reasons why the group is made up like it is.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 pm
Umm...I really try not to be a nitpicky person....but i was looking through the other char sheets....and I noticed Ms. Moonlit's char seems to be level four >.>

As for the General, psh, that's fine. Funny, even. My char is the brash sort who would probably go anyways even if she was told it was a suicide mission XD  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 pm
BegrudgingGood
Oh, and I'll apologize in advance for what the General will think of your characters (behind your back), but come on, who would grant that title to Lv 3's and send them on a suicide mission (from his point of view) if they were really important!

Totally some kind of fun there. What's the point in playing a game where everyone treats you with respect? No fun is certainly it. yum_puddi obey puddi! it says, make it fun cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 pm
KytanaTheThief
Umm...I really try not to be a nitpicky person....but i was looking through the other char sheets....and I noticed Ms. Moonlit's char seems to be level four >.>

As for the General, psh, that's fine. Funny, even. My char is the brash sort who would probably go anyways even if she was told it was a suicide mission XD

While it says lvl 4, it's really built as a lvl 3. I helped her with what she needed, the lvl 4 is probably no more than a typo.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 pm
Ok, lol, was just wondering. Damn, she rolled well, then XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:02 pm
KytanaTheThief
Ok, lol, was just wondering. Damn, she rolled well, then XD

Yes, yes she did

*dances* Ba de ya de ya de ya de ya~!  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:02 pm
BegrudgingGood

I'm pretty sure that Rafe Ravel would probably come back from that mission with a bag of every enemy he killed to hand over to the general, just to spite him if he were told it was a suicide mission. xd Besides, I've dealt with too-nice GM's before... no fun at all... xp  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff