Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
Favourite book out of the series?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite book:
  The Hunger Games
  Catching Fire
  Mockingjay
View Results

iRection

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:57 am
And why?

Personally, I liked the books in the order first, second, and finally third. I guess I may be a bit bias because I hate deaths, and the third exhibits the most emotional deaths and other tragedies such as the predicament Peeta falls under. But even that aside, the first book was the most refreshing. It was just the most entertaining of the three to read. To be immersed in such a different and dystopic world, and the compelling ideas thought up by Katniss were enthralling.

So how about you guys?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:59 pm
The first one. I love them all but I like the first the best. The second and third were too sad. I cried for like three hours straight after reading Mockingjay because of all the death and sadness. I just finished reading it a second time and still cried. The first wasn't too sad except for when Rue died. It was filled with action (which I love) mixed with some romance (which is nice) and I just really liked it.  

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

chiyoasuka

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:27 pm
The second one was beautiful,exciting, and epic  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm
iRection
And why?

Personally, I liked the books in the order first, second, and finally third. I guess I may be a bit bias because I hate deaths, and the third exhibits the most emotional deaths and other tragedies such as the predicament Peeta falls under. But even that aside, the first book was the most refreshing. It was just the most entertaining of the three to read. To be immersed in such a different and dystopic world, and the compelling ideas thought up by Katniss were enthralling.

So how about you guys?

same opinion here biggrin i loved all the 3 books but i loved the first most 3nodding  

Unpredictable Fox

Bookworm

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 pm
I liked Catching Fire the best cuz of all the action. Can't wait for the movie to come out cuz I wanna see a force feild blow up! I mean, how frickin' cool is tht?!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 am
Mocking Jay.In my whole family I was the only one.I liked it because it showed the whole ending and Peeta and Katniss marry.Yay! heart plus she kills Coin.And it has kinda betrayal with Peeta hijacked.I want the third movie to come out so badly.I really want to see her kill Coin.  

LiveAndLoveAndLaugh

Lonely Friend

7,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
The Capitol.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items