Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
LFS - Bloodreaver Goblins seek slaves [4e Thunderspire 3/3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:19 pm
Arc Vembris
That's fine, I can choose some goodies for you.

why, thank ye kindly. i only wish i could get my hands on the books, but i'm broke lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm
sorry for posting.

@ SuicideSoldier#1: on the subject of my character (Bruthane) knowing Parabellum, I would not be adverse to it. if you are not as well. let me know

it seems that everything else has been taken care of. InsaneKatKing475 if you ever need help in game give my guy a shout. being a slayer, he can Off-tank really well (Since he has heavy armor and defender hitpoint levels)  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 pm
Blaise Simpson
sorry for posting.

@ SuicideSoldier#1: on the subject of my character (Bruthane) knowing Parabellum, I would not be adverse to it. if you are not as well. let me know

it seems that everything else has been taken care of. InsaneKatKing475 if you ever need help in game give my guy a shout. being a slayer, he can Off-tank really well (Since he has heavy armor and defender hitpoint levels)

I know how to play the game, and I know how to tank, the only thing I don't know is the stuff in the books, which is why i bother people for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:13 pm
Arc Vembris
Suicidesoldier#1
Arc Vembris
Suicidesoldier#1
So, after much deliberation, between a Minotaur, Dragon, and Half-Orc Barbarian, I /sigh chose a half-orc Barbarian.

I love Half-orc barbarians, I actually already has onesz, but I love Dragon Barbarians more.

But, Dragon Barbarians are REALLY good at about 11+ (16, but 11 is good), so I decided I'd save my awesome Dragon for starting that.

Seeing as how in this 3 man group I'm going to need a lot of basic advantages to start off with, such as armor and initiative and speed and stuffsz to be able to survive in dis smaller group.

So here it is!

Maybe I should make clear that you're joining the Thunderspire Labyrinth game, where you will promptly be rescued from said goblins. They already have two leaders and a ranged striker.

This half-orc, he seems familiar to me . . .

Oh, well that's awesome! blaugh

Nah, there's nowhere you would have known him from. ninja

But herm...

So DPS is necessary considering that, that other guy is going to be a fighter right?

He's a slayer fighter, so he' a striker like you. Two rough and tumble half-orcs enslaved together, maybe they know each other?

Damn straight we do.

We be causing all kinds of trouble; but ultimately saving people when it comes to it! blaugh  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Blaise Simpson
sorry for posting.

Shh-yeah! blaugh

I'd love to, that would be fun!

Herm...

I guess we could add in key background information, although I wouldn't know what...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:17 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Blaise Simpson
sorry for posting.

I know how to play the game, and I know how to tank, the only thing I don't know is the stuff in the books, which is why i bother people for it.

Luckily, I have easy access to the books, but, not much access to online stuffsz. ninja

*cough*

That being said, I'm a perty good copier. wink

I could get you information, if you like- or someone else can tell you what not to do to find the information. ninja  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:18 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Shh-yeah! blaugh

Herm...

I guess we could add in key background information, although I wouldn't know what...

That's simple. Have this same thing happen to them before and this is how they met. It'll be a little funny comic relief thing.

of course *coughs* not the first time i've done round about things to get stuff i've wanted. but i'd rather bother my friends and acquaintances than get the stuff my self.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
Shh-yeah! blaugh

Herm...

That's simple. Have this same thing happen to them before and this is how they met. It'll be a little funny comic relief thing.

of course *coughs* not the first time i've done round about things to get stuff i've wanted. but i'd rather bother my friends and acquaintances than get the stuff my self.

wink

I know what you mean. 3nodding

Well, what kind of warden do you want to be?

Two-handed right?  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
wink

I know what you mean. 3nodding

Well, what kind of warden do you want to be?

Two-handed right?

I was thinking of being a Longtooth Shifter Wild Warden, weilding a two handed weapon. Just gonna need feats, powers, and weaopns and armor. perhaps a background choice as well, though i've already got a shifter character and I could probably use that background with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Blaise Simpson
sorry for posting.

If I offended you my apologies.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:35 pm
Blaise Simpson
InsaneKatKing475

If I offended you my apologies.

ye didn't.the bolded spot was supposed to be a bit of a joke, the rest was just saying in preparation for the joke.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:16 pm
*whew* ok then look forward to holding the fort down with your character then 3nodding

So, Mr. Soldier#1, do you have any ideas on how our guys know each other? my idea is that they might have been chained together in the same cell or somthing like that. or we could go further back and have been from the same village. since we are both half orcs. it would not be too far of a stetch for that to be the case.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 pm
Blaise Simpson
*whew* ok then look forward to holding the fort down with your character then 3nodding

So, Mr. Soldier#1, do you have any ideas on how our guys know each other? my idea is that they might have been chained together in the same cell or somthing like that. or we could go further back and have been from the same village. since we are both half orcs. it would not be too far of a stetch for that to be the case.

I suppose we could be from the same village. And have been in bars causing all kinds of trouble.

This time in slavery has only strengthened our friendship! blaugh

One time, we ate a human baby together after stealing it. ninja

Just to see what it was like, as half-orcs are curious about that kind of thing, seeing as how orcs do it.

We decided they poop too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm
only problem is my guy has good for his alignment... lol xp

I think he might take offense to the idea of eating a baby

but drinking buddies... yeah that works great! whee  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter