Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
LFS - Bloodreaver Goblins seek slaves [4e Thunderspire 3/3] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:24 pm
Are you strong of back and in good health? The Bloodreaver Goblins are in your area now with many exciting opportunites for unpaid servitude! Bloodreaver is an Equal Opportunity Enslavement goblin clan and have options for food and imprisonment deep beneath Thunderspire Mountain. For positions available, please apply within the Nentir Vale at one of our exciting raids!

((level 4 campaign, standard array only, Levels 5, 4, and 3 magic items +680gp of gear will make a fine donation to the Bloodreaver Cause. All classes allowed, non-monster races preferred. Drow need not apply.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:28 pm
I would be interested in your campaign. I will get working on a character right away.

and non monstorous means less on the dragonborn and Minotaurs and more on the Humans, elves and Dwarves  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:48 pm
Blaise Simpson
and non monstorous means less on the dragonborn and Minotaurs and more on the Humans, elves and Dwarves

specifically, I mean races from books that aren't Monster Manuals  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 pm
Ooh, ooh, I guess I'll play.

Do I has to be a goblin; er, is there even a goblin?! O_O;  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:05 pm
You know, I'd try it... but I don't know how the hell to proceed past first level or anything for 4e.

I'd only try it because some jerks actually made me read through the more 'advanced' 4e stuff that wasn't all the same and some things look ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:23 pm
Raganui Minamoto
You know, I'd try it... but I don't know how the hell to proceed past first level or anything for 4e.

I'd only try it because some jerks actually made me read through the more 'advanced' 4e stuff that wasn't all the same and some things look ok.

Those assholes, how dare they.

Level 4 is pretty simple. Most profilers will handle any math for you, you just add half your level to init, attack rolls, skill and ability checks. You have three feats, a level 3 encounters power, a level 2 utility, and your starting setup. You add +1 to two of your stats. If you've seen the Essentials stuff, it's even more hand-holdy than that, and 3.5 fans might find essentials products more accessible.

Suicidesoldier#1
Goblins are in the Monster Manual. No goblins, or anything from Monster Manual, you're going to be their slave, not their kin.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:49 pm
so Im guessing Half orcs are out?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:50 pm
Arc Vembris
Raganui Minamoto

Those assholes, how dare they.

Level 4 is pretty simple. Most profilers will handle any math for you, you just add half your level to init, attack rolls, skill and ability checks. You have three feats, a level 3 encounters power, a level 2 utility, and your starting setup. You add +1 to two of your stats. If you've seen the Essentials stuff, it's even more hand-holdy than that, and 3.5 fans might find essentials products more accessible.

Suicidesoldier#1
Goblins are in the Monster Manual. No goblins, or anything from Monster Manual, you're going to be their slave, not their kin.

Well awesome! blaugh

I think I can get a character devved up pretty quickly.

Unless someone else wants to join... ninja

Nah, I can still get one devved up pretty quickly. xp  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 pm
Blaise Simpson
so Im guessing Half orcs are out?
Half-orcs are in PHb2, they're fine  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:36 pm
Just a question; what should my background be like. xp  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:52 pm
well then if thats all good heres my character for your consideration

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Bruthane Son of Ichthane, level 4
Half-Orc, Fighter (Slayer)
Blademaster

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 14, DEX 17, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 10

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 16, CON 14, DEX 14, INT 10, WIS 11, CHA 10

AC: 20 Fort: 19 Ref: 16 Will: 14
HP: 47 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 11

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +11, Endurance +11, Intimidate +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +5, Arcana +2, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +3, Heal +3, History +2, Insight +3, Nature +3, Perception +3, Religion +2, Stealth +5, Streetwise +2, Thievery +5

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Half-Orc Racial Power: Furious Assault
Multiple Class Attack: Power Strike
Fighter Utility: Berserker's Charge
Fighter Utility: Battle Wrath
Fighter Utility 2: Single Out

FEATS
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Gouge)
Level 2: Axe Expertise
Level 4: Hafted Defense

ITEMS
Vanguard Gouge +1 x1
Agile Scale Armor +1 x1
Cloak of Distortion +1 x1
Adventurer's Kit
Everburning Torch
Oil (1 pint)
Camouflaged Clothing
Longbow
Arrow
====== End ======
and a picture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Working on getting him all entered in though Myth Weavers  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 am
Suicidesoldier#1
Just a question; what should my background be like. xp

The idea is that you are a citizen of the Nentir Vale and have recently been captured by the Bloodreaver Goblins and kept as a slave. They are slave-dealers and intend to trade you sometime soon. Whatever you did before that is up to you.

@Blaise, is that a Dark Sun theme? I'm not going to be using themes in this game.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:27 am
It is a scales of war background. switched that out for a general one and removed the theme

anything else that I need to fix?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 am
So, after much deliberation, between a Minotaur, Dragon, and Half-Orc Barbarian, I /sigh chose a half-orc Barbarian.

I love Half-orc barbarians, I actually already has onesz, but I love Dragon Barbarians more.

But, Dragon Barbarians are REALLY good at about 11+ (16, but 11 is good), so I decided I'd save my awesome Dragon for starting that.

Seeing as how in this 3 man group I'm going to need a lot of basic advantages to start off with, such as armor and initiative and speed and stuffsz to be able to survive in dis smaller group.

So here it is!  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out