Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Church of the Three {moved to sub} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norin Brightblade

Romantic Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Norin Brightblade
Southern_cross_nemesis
how many are you allowing?

LOL well I am at 7 now but with the growing interest I may just open it like Merc work did.

Does anyone have any problems with me doing that? and breaking it into 4 man squads?

I have no idea what this "merc work" thing is. I would think 4-man squads would be rather odd. Would that be you running two simultaneous campaigns, then?

Merc work is another campaign that Rain is doing. And to answer your second question yes.. and no. It would be one story line but each squad would get deffrent missions and eventually meet up (maybe) I am also thinking about making 2 campaigns in one one group from the church one group from or supporters of hell  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:44 pm
Norin Brightblade
Disciple of Sakura
Norin Brightblade
Southern_cross_nemesis

LOL well I am at 7 now but with the growing interest I may just open it like Merc work did.

Does anyone have any problems with me doing that? and breaking it into 4 man squads?

I have no idea what this "merc work" thing is. I would think 4-man squads would be rather odd. Would that be you running two simultaneous campaigns, then?

Merc work is another campaign that Rain is doing. And to answer your second question yes.. and no. It would be one story line but each squad would get deffrent missions and eventually meet up (maybe) I am also thinking about making 2 campaigns in one one group from the church one group from or supporters of hell
I kind of like that idea, only because it means I can play a necromancer... or other kind of arcane....And I really really want to... but, it also means I have to be on the evil side. that much I don't like.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:48 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Norin Brightblade
Disciple of Sakura
Norin Brightblade
Southern_cross_nemesis

I kind of like that idea, only because it means I can play a necromancer... or other kind of arcane....And I really really want to... but, it also means I have to be on the evil side. that much I don't like.
could always be the *I really dont want to be here but kinda forced to be here "good" mage*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 pm
Norin Brightblade
Southern_cross_nemesis
Norin Brightblade
Disciple of Sakura
Norin Brightblade
Southern_cross_nemesis

could always be the *I really dont want to be here but kinda forced to be here "good" mage*
It is ultimately up to you, if you want to a vs game... I am game, if you want a two group game both working for the good of everything I am also game... I just really like the Arcane,  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:00 pm
Well FML for some reason the wonderful maps I created are "corrupted" and I now have to make them anew with another program because I can not figure out how to fix em. So I am back to square one.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 pm
Noooo! Bad corruption!

Sorry to hear that Norin. If you need any help, just ask, not that I'd be much help though. But its always nice to offer.

BegrudginglyGood

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:45 pm
Friend of mine sent me a copy of his campaign cartog 3 and I am trying to figure it out...... It is almost addicting. hehehe  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 pm
Map of Vanguard

User Image  

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bassillagrad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm
playing a full orc barbarian.

ecl-0

plus four strength
plus four con
-2 all mental stats

darkvision  
Bassillagrad rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 pm
rolling some dice  

Bassillagrad

Bassillagrad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm
Thrask  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 am
Sign me up please ^ ^ I'll have my character done by the weekend.  

Moonlit flower maiden

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:54 am
Eternality_Cannon
Shang Xi. Not-so-adorable halfling ninja-style monk!
Where did you get all the feats from I am counting a toatal of 7 none of witch fall into your 2 bonus feats. also where are you pulling your abilities from? From my count you should have 2 feats, 2pick, from these two bonus, Flurry or equivalent, unarmed strike, Fast movement, and still mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 am
Moonlit flower maiden
Sign me up please ^ ^ I'll have my character done by the weekend.

Im sorry but I already cut off recruitment and am putting on the final touches  

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 am
Bassillagrad
so your replaceing your sword and board? *sigh* ok but hurry and flesh him out.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff