Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Church of the Three {moved to sub} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 pm
I fixed it anyway. Now I'm a halfling monk. Who's strangely awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:20 pm
Norin Brightblade
jennibert
Well, she needs a little more mundane gear (rope, etc.) and 2 languages (is it okay if I take Celestial even though it's not technically a bonus language for elves?), but she's basically done, so I thought I'd post her so you can make sure I have no glaring errors. I give you Ylandra Silvertongue.

Your points are off just a hair. 34 on a 32 buy. but its a simple thing here use this Point buy Calc.

And yea if you want take it but I want a good RP reason why

I'm pretty sure I did it correctly. Her stats before racial mods were as follows:

Str 12 (4)
Dex 14 (6)
Con 14 (6)
Int 14 (6)
Wis 8 (0)
Cha 16 (10)

4+6+6+6+10=32

I then applied her racial mods for being an elf, which boosted her dex by 2 points to a 16 and reduced her con by 2 points to a 12. So that gets her up to what I had listed, by my count.

As for Celestial, I just figured that since her father is a cleric, she probably learned it growing up. Or does the Church not use Celestial? Because then it doesn't matter as much. smile  

jennibert

Norin Brightblade

Romantic Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:39 am
jennibert

As for Celestial, I just figured that since her father is a cleric, she probably learned it growing up. Or does the Church not use Celestial? Because then it doesn't matter as much. smile

MIA CULPA by the gods I feel like an idiot I for the racial mods!!! Sorry I am doing a Human only Campaign Just like this one. And they don't have those.

Well i feel ripe... anyway. Nope the only time anyone does is if and when they run into something of the old god's making. The new ones use common.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:48 am
Vampfighter1
So Nor, when do we start!

I will return form work in about 8 hours and will make sure everyone is running and then post the final twist to my custumrules. Then we will start.  

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:28 am
So it's a world without racism, but we're only allowed to play humans? This is very confusing to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm
no, you can play a non human race, the other campaign he is running is very similiar to this, and in that one you can only be human.  

Bassillagrad

Bassillagrad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:52 pm
also, sir dm, ive found a race that is cl one, ill show ya the character when its finished. which will be in a jiff. if i can play that one id prefer it, i understand id only have two class levels.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 pm
Norin Brightblade
jennibert

MIA CULPA by the gods I feel like an idiot I for the racial mods!!! Sorry I am doing a Human only Campaign Just like this one. And they don't have those.

Well i feel ripe... anyway. Nope the only time anyone does is if and when they run into something of the old god's making. The new ones use common.

Don't worry about it. And sounds like I don't really need Celestial, so that's fine too. I just thought it made sense with her background to speak the language of the gods, but if they don't speak it, then I'll pick something else. smile  

jennibert

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:02 pm
Sorry will be back tomarrow had bunch of problems getting on today. Blame my wife! If any of you need to get into contact with me my phone # is 1-601-616-9621
It is a US number and I have free unlimited nation wide texts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 am
Stalking time initiated!

Just kidding. I look forward to getting into this, but I'll be a patient bunny until then.

razz

BegrudginglyGood

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:37 pm
OkI am working on main map now after this is done I will open the First chapter and We all will have at it this will be tomorrow or Monday.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:00 pm
how many are you allowing?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:48 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis

LOL well I am at 7 now but with the growing interest I may just open it like Merc work did.

Does anyone have any problems with me doing that? and breaking it into 4 man squads?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:55 pm
Norin Brightblade
OkI am working on main map now after this is done I will open the First chapter and We all will have at it this will be tomorrow or Monday.
I am adding names to map now then will be done  

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:15 pm
Norin Brightblade
Southern_cross_nemesis

LOL well I am at 7 now but with the growing interest I may just open it like Merc work did.

Does anyone have any problems with me doing that? and breaking it into 4 man squads?

I have no idea what this "merc work" thing is. I would think 4-man squads would be rather odd. Would that be you running two simultaneous campaigns, then?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff