Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Church of the Three {moved to sub} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norin Brightblade

Romantic Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 am
Theme Song

It has been many a year sense the last clash of darkness and evil some would say. The church just says the planes have shifted. That we are the ones left behind when the gods reclaimed there own and left this realm. Now days you will see elves and dwarves raising families together. Drow selling meats in the markets and illithids working for the town guard. Time truly has passed.....

There is no need for racial Hate anymore. We all have one common enemy..... The army of hell. Undead, Wereanimals, Demonspawn. They all walk the world openly. Some people even support them.

We are the Church of the Three. Our oath is to remove this blight. We are the Enforcers , the Judges, and executioners of church law. We welcome you into our ranks. May the Father, Mother, and Daughter watch over you in your battles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.5e

Level 3

32 stat. buy campaign

Max on first HP die roll other 2 or take half

Items You get 1 Wep, 1 Armor (neither can be enchanted), and 1special (can me a special item or enchantment of +1) This is based in a early steam-punk Victorian era. So guns and other things are ok just PM me for anything out there

Arcane Magic is considered evil by the church. Defensive and Healing Clerical Magic is allowed. (same applies for Enchantments. If its an offensive echant you can find a Tec reason to get the same effect.)

I support new ideas of any type so I have set up a R&D department within the church. (guns and ect.) if this interests you hit me up.

As for gold most of everything is given to you freely through request *simple items only* You are given an allotment *varies by mission* per mission.

Up to now you have been sent on basic missions with little to no risk. You have just now been given a new assignment with a group to be sent on more high risk missions *more on this later*

The church is broken into 3 major Deities and there parts.

The Father: The God of vengeance and retribution. symbolized by the sword. Mainly includes Barbarians, Bruiser-fighters, and other Damage respective positions

The Mother: The Goddess of Protection. Symbolized by the shield. Mainly includes Knights, Tank-Fighters, and other AC positions.

The Daughter: The Goddess of Mercy. Symbolized by the cloth. Mainly includes Clerics, Rangers, and any Mercy minded person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confirmed

1.Rokaru - Half Elf Rogue Player- InsaneKatKing475
2.________________________ Player - Vampfighter1
3.________________________ Player - Disciple of Sakura
4.________________________ Player - Eternality_Cannon

Interested

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:15 am
I'm most familiar with 3.5 so, i'd be willing to give it a go.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Welp Thats one  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:33 am
2, although I'm not sure how 28 buy works.  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:07 am
I might be amenable, but I wouldn't mind a higher level or 32 point buy instead...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:36 am
Eternality_Cannon
2, although I'm not sure how 28 buy works.

Google for a point-buy calculator, people have written pages to figure this stuff out for you.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 am
@Disciple of Sakura You ask and you shall receive 32 points it is.

@Eternality Cannon Here is a simple Calculator for it. Basically all your stats start at 8 and you buy your way higher (10=2 points, 12=4points, 14=6 points, 16=10 points, 18=16 points)

Also to all of you (taught of it thanks to Sakura) I do Lvls strangely due to the group I DM for Irl. The way I do it is the DM grants you either .5 a lvl or 1 lvl depending on how it all falls. If you were mwnt to fight 5 skelleys and ended up fighting an undead dragon you might get 6 lvls from one fight lol

*BTW: The above is NOT going to happen.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 am
Comic Relief Character/The Mule  

Slave Xaccheus

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:42 pm
ummmm Idk what to say bout that. I suppose my first question would be to ask if that is meant as a joke or as a serious character?

And I will be setting up a subforum where I can post a more fleshed out story as well as a list of the many "House rules" I am used to using  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Norin Brightblade
ummmm Idk what to say bout that. I suppose my first question would be to ask if that is meant as a joke or as a serious character?

And I will be setting up a subforum where I can post a more fleshed out story as well as a list of the many "House rules" I am used to using

It's a serious character, played for laughs.  

Slave Xaccheus

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:03 pm
Norin Brightblade

Yea, i'm far mroe comfortable with a 32 point buy. after all, 28 point buy is the 4e version i believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:31 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Norin Brightblade

Yea, i'm far mroe comfortable with a 32 point buy. after all, 28 point buy is the 4e version i believe.

24 or 26 buy is low
28 is ave
32 is High  

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:34 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Norin Brightblade

It's a serious character, played for laughs.

Hmmmm.... Well if you say so. Ill be honest I have never DMed with something like that so I ain't got a clue how well it will go. But if you insist. When I open the Sub I will post all of the finer points  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:43 pm
Norin Brightblade
InsaneKatKing475
Norin Brightblade

24 or 26 buy is low
28 is ave
32 is High

right-o. *claps* okay, so, for hp. max or roll out? and for gold, standard starting or roll out?  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:33 pm
>>; I ment to post all this in the sub when i get it up lol but oh well xd

Max for lvl 1 Roll or half for rest
Items You get 1 Wep, 1 Armor (neither can be enchanted), and 1special (can me a special item or enchantment of +1) This is based in a early steamM punk Victorian era.

ALSO Arcane Magic is considered evil by the church. Defensive and Healing Clerical Magic is allowed. (same applies for Enchantments. If its an offensive echant you can find a Tec reason to get the same effect.)

ALSO
I support new ideas of any type so I have set up a R&D department within the church. (guns and ect.) if this interests you hit me up.

As for gold most of everything is given to you freely through request *simple items only* You are given an allotment *varies by mission* per mission.

Up to now you have been sent on basic missions with little to no risk. You have just now been given a new assignment with a group to be sent on more high risk missions *more on this later*

The church is broken into 3 major Deities and there parts.

The Father: The God of vengeance and retribution. symbolized by the sword. Mainly includes Barbarians, Bruiser-fighters, and other Damage respective positions

The Mother: The Goddess of Protection. Symbolized by the shield. Mainly includes Knights, Tank-Fighters, and other AC positions.

The Daughter: The Goddess of Mercy. Symbolized by the cloth. Mainly includes Clerics, Rangers, and any Mercy minded person.

@Cannon that's why I am ify on your guy Idk how you will fit into this.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff