Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 am
I've had a lot of spare time since I've lost my job, so I've been spending a lot of time on here again. I've been playing zOMG, so if anyone wants to join me let me know!

The one joy I have after years of inactivity on my account is inflation.... I'm making bank. cool

If only gold would transfer over to my real life. I would be able to pay my car and school loans off. :/

TELL ME THINGS ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND WHY THE ******** YOU MISSED ME SO MUCH. IT'S BECAUSE I'M PRETTY ISN'T IT?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:23 am
I just came back from an Explosions in the Sky concert and my ears are still ringing and/or muffled, I probably lost some hearing today.

I missed you because you're the most international of any whore I have met before.  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:26 am
Glad to see someone out there is having fun! I can't even afford to go to concerts anymore -___-

I know, aren't I? cool heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:40 am
You totes are.

I gotta go pass out now, I feel awful. Good night!
Also Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend.... yay I need a long weekend.  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:56 am
Have fun, I still got like a month and a half before we celebrate here O:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 am
So I wake up and my ears are still the same.
Hasn't been this long before... oh well.  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:36 pm
That's strange, it's never lasted that long for me either, and I used to go to shows all the time. O:,  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:50 am
They don't feel as muffled anymore but they still ring. I think my ears have always rung my whole life though when it's completely silent so I can't tell anymore.

Yesterday was weird... I don't even know what happened. Let's just say I sat alone at a university until 3am waiting for a ride while my vomiting friend was picked up by his girlfriend, who we then had to pick up from the street an hour later because he had to leave her house for some reason? I don't know, whatever.

Strange weekend so far.  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:07 pm
You don't drive?

I know how that is, I'm always picking up people, dropping them off, etc. And there's always that drunk friend who wants to try to start a fight. Well, a friend other than me, but I don't reccomend anyone fighting me anymore. 2 chicks tried to jump me at me own party, so I rearranged their faced for them and ended up with not a scratch on me. biggrin DDD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:20 pm
Right, I forgot you're the violent one.

I'll probably get a car in the next 6 months or so, I don't know, we'll see. Either way none of us would have been driving last night...  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm
I'm not that violent. I never start fights, I just end them. If someone wants to try to jump me I'm not just going to let it happen, I fight back. I'd rather just drink with friends and have a good old time.

Hopefully you'll get it! Just don't get stuck making payments like me! Still paying that son of a b***h off!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:19 pm
I've got enough savings to buy a car but insurance and stuff will be pretty expensive...

My issue right now is that I need to get my full license. I haven't had the energy or motivation to go get it. I thought I'd do it in September but it's been a weird month, October isn't looking much better.

Oh well.

NOW WHY NOT TELL ME THINGS ABOUT YOUR LIFE?  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:38 am
Dude just get it! I got my lisence first try, it's easy. Plus, once you get it you'll feel relieved. But insurance sucks, it's super expensive for me because of my age and I'm still financing my car.

UH OKAY. I'm in culinary school, I'm still an artist, I've been single for almost 2 years because I got out of an abusive relationship and don't trust men, and I've been adding onto my collection of super mario tattoos. Which reminds me, my big piece needs a touch up, but I'm being too much of a weiner to want to sit through 4 and a half hours of pain again. Oh, and I recently turned 21 so I'm totally legal to drink.. not that it ever mattered. THAT SUMS ME UP.

OH OH YOU NEXT.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 am
Well for insurance reasons I need to do driving school which means I need to dedicate a few weekends and pick a school. I've been completely burnt out again lately so I haven't done it (woo easy excuse that needs no real thought).

... and last night around 3am my right wrist started hurting extremely badly, where massaging the thing makes the pain completely change. Like what the ********, did I displace a tendon or something? ******** it hurt. Still hurts but much better after massaging it with my knuckles... still can't twist it though. Ironically it's not the wrist I broke and it's the opposite side of the wrist from carpal tunnel.

What a ******** up weekend.

So uhh, me... I'm approaching 2 years of working now. That's going pretty well but on and off very stressful. Also we're having a crazy amount of layoffs and it's going to get worse, I try not to think about it too much. I moved out and got my own apartment in February. Time feels like its disappearing, I'm really restless too.
You're only 21? I thought you were older... I'm like a third of the way through 24.  

Gharbad

Boom! [In j00r pants]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am
Hey you!
I don't remember how pretty you are so pix plox? ;D
Bettar be nakd ones. D<

I've moved with my gf and now I work full time.
Been at the same place for like 4 years.
Looking into buying a condo but its quite priceh.
So don't really know what to do for now. :]
Been drinking lots of wine and started really knowing this stuff.
YOU BETTAR HAVE MISSED MY FRENCH CANADIAN a**. D<

The OLD Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces