Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello there! ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to be friends with me? ^^
  Yes! ^___^
  No! >:[
  Maybe...
  We shall see :3
  Heck no! You're way too boring >_____>
View Results

Silver Wolf Kaname

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 pm
I haven't been on Gaia long, I stumbled upon this guild today while searching the forums :3 it seems like a great place for my Gaia journey to start. Hopefully once I get better and earn a lot, I can help newbies too ^^

Let's see...first off, I'm 18 years old, I started college last year and my major is Associate of Arts English. I'm taking a small break currently though ^^ my birthday is June 14th (Ignore the birthday on my profile)

My favorite animal is the wolf. 80% of the time, my avatar will have something wolf related or resemblance. I always type proper, I can't stand it when I typo a word or if I do 'text speak' or anything ^^; maybe because I'm a writer.

Things I like to do/hobbies: write, draw, make things from clay, sew, play violin, learn new languages, read manga, watch anime, listen to music...etc etc. The current language I'm learning is Swedish! ^^ so if there are any Swedish speakers here, maybe I can glomp you to be help me with it? :3

That's all for now, hopefully I fit in nicely here ^^; if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:46 pm
Hi!
pleasure to meet u 3nodding
my name yoji0475 from Jakarta, Indonesia.
not very long also here in Gaia, about three months I think.
already work in a private company. once majoring in Japanese culture.
my favorite animal is rabbit, because it is my Chinese horoscope.
I wish I could be writer, tried sometimes, but never finished any one of them sweatdrop
btw sorry bout my English, it's between Indonesia-Japanese form of English.
my hobbies: write but never finished any, draw but not that good, play guitar also not that good, read books or manga, watch movie or TV, listen to music, etc...
I want to learn Korea, but still haven't got the right time.... xp  

yoji0475

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items