Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Random Hookups? Good or Bad? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamashi Musaboru Hito

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 am
I think that just having sex with a bunch of diffident people is kinda gross, umm, let me know what yew guys think ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 pm
I agree it cheapens us all. It's pretty sad. It gets pretty bad that people equate sex with a handshake.  

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100

Tamashi Musaboru Hito

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm
Exactly, i mean it ours sacred thing, sex. Its supposed to be between lovers, not some random guy we met at a party or something. :p  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:51 pm
I often find that I lack a lot of self-respect. I haven't randomly slept with anyone. Sometimes I go into the idea that I more than likely would whore around. I, in no way, reconcile it or equalize it with a handshake or anything small. Sex is sex. Oh, and I prefer it with the lights OFF. I'm super self-conscious.  

Dragonite IV
Captain

Dapper Noob

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

wint3r cha0z

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm
to me I prefer to give myself to a special guy, that way its sacred and special.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:59 am
bulletproof13
I agree it cheapens us all. It's pretty sad. It gets pretty bad that people equate sex with a handshake.

I'm taking it that you've watched Latter Days.
I don't like random hook ups whatsoever but
I'm not going to put down someone who does.
I'm no one to judge someone else's sex life.  

SickDuckingNinja

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 pm
Winged_Savior
bulletproof13

I in fact did. I would never do a random hookup. I judge, but I keep it to myself. I've tried to do it, but the guilt got to me before I could ever follow through.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm
I think its meant to be special, with somebody you know.

+Who knows what you could catch from some random person?

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

KazenoGarudo4

Romantic Man-Lover

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:06 pm
iLegoBlock

Hmm, I don't think "random people" are the ONLY people you can catch something from. Sometimes the one you love can decieve you as well. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:08 pm
KazenoGarudo4
iLegoBlock

Hmm, I don't think "random people" are the ONLY people you can catch something from. Sometimes the one you love can decieve you as well. stare

I never said that random people are the only ones, but soon as thought Im paranoid, I would never be able to actually hook up with a random person for that reason.
Hopefully you would know about the person your in a relationship with.  

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

SickDuckingNinja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 pm
bulletproof13
Winged_Savior
bulletproof13

I in fact did. I would never do a random hookup. I judge, but I keep it to myself. I've tried to do it, but the guilt got to me before I could ever follow through.

Yea i try to keep it to myself, i have trouble keeping my mouth shut to good friends though. And yes i know what you mean about the guilt... Never again. A night of gratification isnt worth how you'll feel later.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:25 pm
Yall are cute lol, all ur opinions. Im just so scared of getting a reputation as a whore that i dont sleep around. I dont judge people's sex life at all, i mean mine is that perfect either (only because i fall in love quickly) i just wanted to know what my fellow homos thought about it. Thanks hunnybunns :p  

Tamashi Musaboru Hito

Anime Master ZERO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:06 am
I will admit that I tried random hook-ups when I was still experimenting. But I can say with the utmost sincerity that I never got into penetrative sex with any of them. I can also say with honesty that I didn't enjoy the random hook-ups.

Sex is definitely something best saved for someone you truly love. It's not something you can share with just anybody; it's just much too special. Even during my experimentation phase, I still retained my virginity until someone special came along. I finally lost it to that someone special this past summer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 pm
To me, sex is sex. If two people want to do it, let them. Its only special if you let it be. I do agree that your first time and the rest that follows should be with someone you trust. I think there's a difference between having sex and making love.  

Angel of Light and Sound

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dasfg5

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:54 pm
I absolutely loved "Latter Days" favorite gay-film. On to the topic...

Having sex with multiple people, in my opinion, can be dangerous health wise, but I also think that it can be harmful emotionally. While it's true that something like sex is only sacred or special if we make it that way, I also think that by equating sex with a "handshake," people tend to devalue themselves and therefore allow other people to treat them however they feel. People tend to "accept the love they think they deserve" and if they tend to feel like no one deserves them, well, they'll just have sex with whoever without it meaning anything especially if they're desperate.

Therefore, I don't agree with it. I think its better for people to wait and have sex with someone that they trust and love unconditionally (Penetrative sex at least) rather than "whoring" oneself around. It does nothing for one's self esteem and it just helps spread disease. At the very least that's just what I think.  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff