Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm

X

User Image

Trinity walked down the streets of Diagon Alley glancing around at the many types of people around her. She was here alone, as she seemed to be always. Her father was probably at work and her mother was most likely off with some other man. That fact didn't much bother her, she was just fine with how her life was. Fine to be alone. Trinity wasn't exactly sure what had brought her here. She supposed nothing more the shear and utter boredom. Not that this would help much. She hadn't heard a thing from Roi for months, he was probably just enjoying his new body too much. That was something else she really didn't care about. Trinity scanned the area once again and something caught her eye. She pulled off her sunglasses and got a mischievous smile on her face. She immediately recognized William but not the older man near him. This should be fun.

"Well hello William" She said, the smile still touching the ends of her lips.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSlytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:25 pm

𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕿hird
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Drowning out the sounds of the bustling city, the Notts carried on in lingering silence, the caress of darkness never straying too far. A smirk had donned across pale and cracked lips, marveling at the fact that, for once, he could raise his head and peer down his nose at the girl that had seemingly manifested from the mists of the crowd and had found the young heir, unprepared. Her black hair and curiously callous, cold blue eyes struck out against the common and the rural, and, had even provoked a curious brow from the elder of the two.

”Fancy seeing you here,” the dry, sarcastic note rolled off of his tongue with spectral grace. He took a moment to pause, reveling in the feat of his growth, so sudden and sure. Sending a casual glance over his shoulder at the man who stood statuesque and regal, he curled his lip into a smile as the young heir cast his golden gaze back to his peer. ”Trinity, I’d like you to meet my grandfather, Theodore. Grandfather, this is Trinity Wood, of Slytherin.” He introduced the two, motioning back and forth in turn.

The elder man stood tall and regal even in his old age, with robust wide shoulders and lean, long limbs. Though, the crisp autumn of his hair had long since faded to ash, clear wisps of white daunting the stubble of his chin as well. Dark gold, almond shaped eyes bore deeply into the girl, diving into her soul with static ease. ”Ah, another Wood, how so very nice to meet you.” Theodore murmured with a deep and gruff voice, too hardened and cold to match the words that flittered past his lips. ”I believe I can take care of everything, Tray, run along and have fun. Don’t forget, we still need to get you your robes…” The older man reiterated as he excused himself and departed down the alley, leaving Tay and Trinity to their thoughts.

”So…” his British tongue drawled on, waiting for the moment where his grandfather would not be in earshot. ”…..Have you heard anything from Roi?” He instigated, eyes of gold sweeping her form of black and blue up and down, attempting to not relinquish his paranoia on the subject, and, how he hasn’t heard a word since their days inside of Hogwarts.

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image
𝕿heodore 𝕹ott the 𝕾econd

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:31 pm

X

User Image

Trinity smiled at the older man. "Pleasure to meet you, Sir" She said as he walked away. As soon as he was gone she turned to Tay. "Lovely man, why have I never met him?" She asked with the same smile. "And he even knows the family" Not that was exactly a good thing. As Tay began to speak Trinity's smile and overall demeanor faded. She shook her head. "Not a word" She said and paused "Do you think maybe Raines is too strong for him?"Trinity asked in an almost timid way. "He's strong and no doubt fight Roi for all he's worth. I can't say that I wasn't shocked when he actually got him in the first place" She said simply, playing the the small pendant she wore.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSlytherin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:18 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin

Wide shoulders rolled casual and reluctant as his focus targeted the dwindling silhouette of his grandfather's back, the very question that had slipped past her lips with fluid ease had, to a lesser extent, been one that spiralled across his mind countless times. Though, he wasn't about to divulge as much to her. "Busy with business," he explained simply, and, it was true enough as he was a member of the International Confederation of Wizards British Seats and often undertaking the duty of crossing seas in the name of the law and business affairs. He hardly had any memories of his grandfather, save for all the owled gifts.

At the notion of their own twisted pursuits, Tay fell along in step with Trinity as she spoke. Blood pooled on his tongue, it had taken everything to resist curling his serpentine tongue in agreement. Paranoid glances shifted left and right at the passing flurry of distracted robes before his voice lulled with a deep rolling growl. "I'm sure he's simply enjoying himself." Tay managed with a casual tone, he would have mocked her worries, if his own foolish paranoia wasn't flooding his throat with cooper blood, thinning and lessening quickly with time.

"...Did you hear about Zane and his sister? Everyone thinks he did it, but no ones sure, I don't even know if they found him yet. Did you make it to the funeral? I've been out of the country for a while."

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Passive
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 pm

X

User Image

Trinity could tell William was reluctant to share any information and at any normal time she would have been more then happy to work it out of him but at the moment it wasn't worth it to her. She simply let William continue talking.

Trinity scoffed. The thing was she absolutely believe that was simply the case, though either way she honestly didn't care. She doubted that he truly was still her ticket to power. She hadn't heard a word from him and so far he hadn't made a single thing happen for her.

Trinity quickly began to listen when Tay mentioned something that actually peaked her interest. Oh yes she had in fact heard. It was about time someone took care of that winy little nutcase. If Zane hadn't done it Trinity would have. She was never a fan of wither of the boys sisters and since this had happened she was sure Zane most have felt the same way, but something was strange about it. Even if the girl drove him mad one didn't kill their triplet for no reason and that sparked Trinity's curiosity. "Oh yes that" She said quietly. "I can't say I did, I've been a bit..." She hesitated. "Preoccupied, I suppose" She said after a moment.

ooc; eh, kind of a crappy post.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSlytherin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:00 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fifth Year, Slytherin

High up above, the clouds rolled eastward and unleashed the might of the sun as its rays beat down upon the backs of the robed wizards and magical folk alike of a more muggle inclined fashion. Tay shook his head of dark auburn hair to shield his golden gaze from the perilous sunlight as his thoughts drifted to the darker alley winding southbound. "Such a shame," his British voice rolled solemn and deep.

"I've been meaning to take a trip down Knockturn Alley, care to join me?" He offered, little less out of curiosity to see the fruit of his endeavour if she had agreed to accompany him. After all, he had heard tale of tongue of a new seer in town; the one his uncle knew was far too- cryptic- for his taste.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Passive
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:34 pm
Jonathan Blythe // Natasha Blythe // Adalaide Blythe
Potioneer & Herbologist // Diagon Alley Streets // Wearing
Housewife & Gardener // Diagon Alley Streets // Wearing
Unsorted // First Year // Diagon Alley Streets // Wearing
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

spaceThe Blythe Family appeared in the streets of Diagon Alley, just a ways down the street from Gringotts Bank, their first stop. Jonathan ushered the family down the street, but had a bit of difficulty as Adalaide was busy trying to see everything. Since her muggle mother was the one who generally took her out, she’d rarely gotten the opportunity to see any of the Wizarding areas of Britain.

spaceAdalaide could hardly contain her excitement. She was practically jumping up and down as they walked, watching everything that occurred around them. “Mama, look at that!” she would call out when she saw something particularly interesting, or “Father, look over there!” and her parents would be obligated to look and make the appropriate sounds of interest. If they were less than impressed, she didn’t notice, because she was too busy being impressed enough for the three of them.

spaceJonathan, seeing that it was futile to try and take them straight to the bank, started to slow the group, pointing out all the different stores and things that they’d be stopping at that day. “Here’s Twilfitt and Tattings, the robe shop. And down the ways is Flourish and Blotts, where we’ll be getting your books.”

space“And that’s Ollivanders, right, Daddy? That’s where I’m going to get my wand!” If she’d been excited before, the sight of the wand shop had her ecstatic, almost shaking with excitement. She’d waited a long time to have a wand of her own. She used to read through the few books her father had kept on wandlore and imagine what her wand would be. If she wasn’t mistaken, he actually had one that had been written by an Ollivander, that had spoken of how everything about a wand, from the length to the core to the wood, was key to understanding how it best would work an what witch or wizard it would choose. ‘I hope my wand is special… I hope it’s pretty and that it likes me. I hope it’s as excited to meet me as I am to meet it.’

spaceNatasha watched Adalaide’s excitement, and actually began to feel some of it herself. She’d never attended Hogwarts, of course, but she did remember her first day of school. She’d felt the butterflies and been almost jumping with excitement. Still, she’d always been a little uncomfortable in areas like this. She was fully aware that there were some wizarding families who disproved of muggles and wizards mingling, and would look down on her and her marriage to Jonathan. There had been a couple of occasions when, while out with him, she’d been heckled, and once a child had thrown rocks at her. And somehow, somehow, they always seemed to know. As always, she kept in close to Jonathan, a hand on his arm, just behind him as if to hide.

spaceJonathan gave Natasha a small, reassuring smile when he felt her hand squeeze before looking back down at Adalaide. “Yes, love, that is indeed where we will be getting your wand. But, we can’t get it until we stop by the bank.”

spaceThat set Adalaide’s feet in the right direction. She grabbed her father’s arm and all but ran up the street to the bank, intent on getting the money to pay for her supplies.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:59 am
CATLIN FAMILY~

|||Half-blood Family|||Live In Tinworth|||Three People|||

Vincent Catlin Father to One Guardian to One

Michelle Catlin Orphan Unsorted First Year
Olyvia Catlin Eight Years Old
User Image User Image
Michelle stepped gracefully out of the fire place, dusting ash off her arms and shaking it out of her hair. Her white dress had somehow been untouched by any of the ash. She turned around and waited for Olyvia and Vincent to appear. She was excited to be here and ready to get all of her supplies, especially her wand.

Olyvia tumbled out of the fireplace and landed on her face. "ugh." She moaned as she pushed herself to her feet. "I don't think i like traveling by floo." She said to her sister.

Michelle laughed quietly at the younger girl and started brushing ash and dirt off of her. "It's not that bad once you get used to it." She said, dragging her fingers through her sister's knotted hair, knocking most of the ash out. "Landing is the hardest part."

As she spoke, Vincent stepped out of the fire place as well. "Good you two both made it." He said. He looked up and down the street. "Ok first stop is Gringotts." Seeing Michelle about to object he shook his head. "We need gold before we can get you your wand." He said simply, and started to walk towards the bank. The two girls followed behind him obediently.
User Image

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:31 pm

User Image

spaceAs the exited Gringotts, Jonathan took Natasha's hand, who in turn had Adalaide's. He glanced back over his shoulder to make sure Vincent and the girls were following, and led the group down the street to Twilfit and Tattings. "As I recall, most students remained in uniform during the school week, even after lessons ended, but on weekends we wore whatever we liked, within reason. Ada, sweet, your jumpers will be just fine."

spaceNatasha smiled as she let Jonathan lead her to the robe shop. "Tell you what, Ada, we'll get you a few new outfits for weekends, so that you don't have to wear your uniform all the time. And Michelle, dear, I'm quite certain you won't look like a checkerboard. You'll look positively lovely." She knew that Olyvia was just teasing her older sister, but both Adalaide and Michelle were at the age where their looks would start to become important to them.

spaceAdalaide smiled a little when her mother made the offer of buying new clothes, but she had trouble being really enthusiastic about it. She'd rather just take her overalls and t-shirts. But, she did really like the outfit she had on today... she felt almost pretty, whereas usually she just felt... well, she didn't really feel anything in regards to how she looked. She'd never really played dress up when she was younger. But she'd tried on several outfits this morning so she'd look pretty on their outing. "I sure hope we can change out of our school clothes. I'd hate to wear the same thing every day, all the time. It seems like it would get boring."

**Blythe Family exit to Twilfit and Tattings.**

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:40 pm
CATLIN FAMILY~

Vincent Catlin Father to One Guardian to One - Half Blood

Michelle Catlin Orphan Unsorted First Year - Pure Blood
Olyvia Catlin Eight Years Old - Half Blood
User Image User Image
Vincent lead his family out of the bank and onto the busy street, people rushed past him in a blur, sometimes knocking into him or one of the girls. He held Olyvia's hand tighter as he followed Jonathon down the street. "Yes as i recall, we wore our robes all the time except on weekends." He nodded his head matter of factly.

Michelle joined her family and the Blythe family out on the street. She quickly followed them as they began moving. She smiled when Natasha said she'd look lovely. "Maybe." She said with a small shrug. She looked at Ada. "I dunno I tend to wear mostly just white all the time." She glanced down at the short strapless white dress she had on today. "I wish our robes were whatever our house colors were. That'd be pretty. Then the great hall would kind of look like a rainbow." She laughed

Olyvia skipped along next to her father, looking around at everything they passed. Some of the witches and wizards on the street gave her smiles or said things like 'aren't you a cutie!' while others gave her rather nasty looks. She shrugged it all off though and continued to stare at everyone and everything with a wide smile.
User Image
*Exit to Twilfit and Tattings*

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:24 pm
"Knowledge is Power"

"The best defense is a good offense"

User Image

Arnold Cloud
Thoughts: She's really cool
Desires: Get to know her better

Arnold looked at her, feeling slightly bad for her, for he was sitting there bragging about his family and she virtually had no immediate family. He would make sure not to bring the family subject up much around her, for he didn't want to trigger any unhappy memories. Though, she did seem cool about it; well, on the outside. She laughed and carried on about it, but who knows what lies deeper. Was she unhappy for the same reasons she laughed about? This was certainly something that he didn't want to dive into at this immediate moment, but he might be able to find more about later on.

"So what are you doing out in Diagon Alley on such a nice day? If I may ask of course," he said to her, knowing that he had dropped off Devin to meet Annabelle. He hadn't thought about Devin for awhile. The kid was truly his favorite, unlike everyone elses. Devin had once told Arnold that he almost felt unloved to a point. So Arnold helped him. He was glad to hear that he was so good at Transfiguration though. He had heard some of the professors talking about some kind of prodigy in the branch of magic, and they said his brother's name. This caught him by surprise, for this family was always good at Defense and bad at Transfiguration, except Arnold of course, who is virtually good at everything.

"A lovely young lady such as yourself never comes alone on these sorts of days," he said to her, complimenting her. He always had such a smooth way to compliment girls and they usually liked it as well. Arnold had pulled very many women using the same type of suave, but he had a feeling this one wouldn't budge.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 am

ElizabethBurke User Image
First Year

The giggles filed the air with airy enthusiasm and jovial glee as mother and daughter strode side by side, though through any eye, it would seem as though sisters has stood idly gossiping over London's most eligible bachelor in Witches Weekly and the latest trend that plagued every window shop up and down the busy alley of cobble stone hopes and dreams. Both brunettes were garbed in the latest fashions though the child most notably dressed older than she was, and, the mother dressed much younger than she ought to be.

"Oh, deary, it's been ages since we've gone shopping, huh, pumpkin? Oh, would you just look at this, this would look absolutely splendid on you sweetheart." Elizabeth's mother had paused to gush as she stood to point a manicured finger towards an off the shoulder sundress glowing under bright lights. The young halfblood witch stood beside her veela mother and nodded, quite smitten. "Mum, that is brilliantly divine- but we're on a mission for my wand! Aren't you excited?" She bounced, eager and wanton. Her mother had never had a wand, never practiced magic, and never attended Hogwarts; she had too many questions her books could never answer. "Let's go, mum."

Diagon Alley
--- With Mum
------- ♪ ♬ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 pm
THE MCHALEN FAMILY

Michael McHalen - Father to Three
Blake Warren - Muggle, Father to One
Maggie McHalen - Mother to One
Grace Mchalen - Unsorted First Year
Verily McHalen - Ten Year Old
Elliryanna McHalen - Ten Year Old

||| Pureblood Family ||| Live in Chipping Clodbury ||| Five People |||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The McHalen Family appeared, with a loud crack, onto the streets of Diagon Alley. Michael smiled as his daughters let go of him and looked around excitedly. He had never taken them here until now, and now it was only because Grace had to get her school supplies and he wanted to buy the twins pets, or more importantly he wanted to see if his other daughter was out and about today.

Blake looked rather sick and continued to cling to his wife even after they had appeared on the streets. If he had looked around he would have been amazed by the place, but for now, he wasn't up to looking anywhere but at his feet.

Maggie patted her husband reassuringly, wondering if apparation had been the best idea for the first time with him. He was after all a muggle and had only just found out about all this magic stuff a couple years ago.

Grace looked around with excitement gleaming in her eyes. "Da! Mum! Can we get my wand first! Please oh please!" She asked, looking at them imploringly. When they both nodded, or rather her mother nodded and her father gave a kind of grunt, that she took as approval, she started looking around, trying to figure out where Ollivanders was.

Verily watched her cousin quietly. She turned to her sister. "I wish we could get our pets first, but if we even tried suggesting that, Gracie would go crazy, probably try to eat our heads off or something." She whispered

Elliryanna laughed out loud and smiled at her sister. "Next year, we'll be the ones that get to decide where we go first because it will be out first year at Hogwarts." Elli smirked. "Even Gracie can't stop us from getting attention then." She smiled at her twin and took her hand as they followed Grace down the street.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm
CATLIN FAMILY~

Vincent Catlin Father to One Guardian to One - Half Blood

Michelle Catlin Orphan Unsorted First Year - Pure Blood
Olyvia Catlin Eight Years Old - Half Blood
User Image User Image
Vincent lead the way out onto the street, holding tight to Olyvia's hand. He took no notice of any of the other families on the street as he lead the way towards the Leaky Cauldron. He hoped Michelle was close behind, because the streets were rather crowded today.

Michelle hurried behind Vincent along the crowded street when she suddenly came to a dead stop. She was staring at a dark haired man and 2 twin red heads near by. She couldn't get herself to breathe or move or anything. She couldn't believe he was right there. So close and yet so far away. Finally Michelle shook herself out of her daze and hurried after Vincent into the Leaky Cauldron.
User Image
*Catlin Family exits to Leaky Cauldron*

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:47 pm

User Image

spaceThe Blythe family exited Twilfit and Tattings just behind the Catlins, following them out onto the London Street and to The Leaky Cauldron.

spaceAdalaide was holding onto her mother's hand, skipping along with the group when she noticed Michelle stop suddenly, staring at a family walking down the street. She frowned in confusion. She stopped just behind Michelle, watching them as well, wondering what had caused her new friend to stop. 'I wonder if she knows them...'

spaceNatasha was suddenly stopped when her daughter paused to look at a small group walking down the Alley, and she frowned. "Adalaide, dear, what on Earth are we stopped for?" When her daughter glanced at Michelle and Natasha saw the expression on her face, she frowned, biting her lip a little. The child looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Adalaide, we should keep going," she said, tugging Ada's hand, her expression worried.

**Blythe Family exit to The Leaky Cauldron.**

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games