Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Slytherin Alumni
Family Heir - Wizengamot Admin. - Single

Julius had been working for the Wizengamot administration for a year now. He’d found it decent albeit not as fulling as he’d hoped. Perhaps it would be better once he become a member of the Wizengamot. It would certainly come with a better pay check. Course he’d have to wait another year or more before he could become one. For the time being Julius accepted where he was and enjoyed the time he had outside of work. Time, he spent doing his own thing and hanging with Chrys on a surprisingly satisfying friendship level.

With that Julius had a lot on his mind when it came to his long-time friend Anandi. Though not pureblood, he hardly cared. It was something he came to drop rather quickly without his parents being aware of it. Chrys had been pushing for him to ask the other girl on a date. However, he’d never gotten the guts to do so. He’d never had to ask a girl out. His parents set him up the first time. Granted he knew Chrys would have told him rather quickly where to get off if he’d ever asked her. Regardless of that he was new to the whole thing. He wanted to ask but simply didn’t know how.

Julius partly wondered if he was thinking too much on it. Perhaps it wasn’t a matter of thinking so much as doing. Which clearly wasn’t something the Slytherin was well versed in. In fact, Julius wasn’t well versed in anything that meant sharing emotion. Though he was far from being lifeless he didn’t like showing weakness. One could argue these feelings weren’t one of weakness, but he didn’t exactly have the biggest role models for that perspective. Yes, Julius’ parents were poor in the love department thus making him even more unapt at expressing it. Luckily, he didn’t plan on running into Anandi anymore soon.

Company : No one...

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      мαувє σиє ∂αу уσυ ωιℓℓ υи∂єяѕтαи∂ тнαт
                                                      ι ωαит иσтнιиg fяσм уσυ вυт тσ ѕωєєтℓу нσℓ∂ уσυя нαи∂
                                                      тιℓ тнαт ∂αу נυѕт ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т вє ѕσ ∂σωи
                                                      ∂σи'т мαкє fяσωиѕ уσυ ѕιℓℓу ¢ℓσωи

spaceAnandi sighed as she made her way through the crowded streets of Diagon Alley, wishing that she'd chosen a different time to run her current errands. It wasn't terrible, of course, but with the holidays so close it wasn't exactly ideal. There were too many people about, buying presents for loved ones and getting ready for visiting relatives and the like. She should've gone in the early hours of the morning, and preferably not on a weekend. She'd been busy helping her father, though, and this was just about the only time she'd been able to set aside for this task. She just hoped that she wasn't out all day.

spaceOn the other hand, she thought with a grin, if she'd been out any other time of day, she might not've run into Julius. She spotted him in the crowd, calling out his name and making her way to him as quickly as she was able. Once she'd closed the distance and there wasn't a crowd between them, she smiled, blushing slightly.
                                                      "Julius, it's nice to see you," she said, ignoring the fluttering in her stomach. She'd long since given up on him ever liking her; after all, he and Chrys had broken up their engagement long enough ago that it obviously hadn't been that holding him back. Still, they were good friends, and she liked seeing him and spending time with him. They hadn't had much time for that lately, with her father busy working on another book and her spending her days keeping him organized while helping plan the wedding he kept forgetting he was having. Honestly it was a miracle she and Caty hadn't given up on the idea of a wedding altogether, truth be told. But someone in this bloody family had to have an actual big to-do. Then again, Caty and Finn were engaged now, and they were going to have a proper ceremony. Still, she was pretty sure Marian (was she allowed to call the woman her grandmother now?) would be pretty upset if they let Ciaran and Nirav off the hook.

spaceAnandi fidgeted a little where she stood, forcing herself to maintain eye contact. Not a romantic relationship, but a relationship nonetheless. She didn't want to be awkward around one of her closest friends.
                                                      "So, how have you been? Work going well?" Personally, she was looking forward to the publishing of her father's book; it meant she would no longer be needed at home, and could actually go out to get her own job. Not that she didn't love helping her Papa, but she had her own goals in life and she was rather eager to get to them.

נυѕт, ¢σмє αи∂ σρєи υρ уσυя fσℓ∂ιиg ¢нαιя иєχт тσ мє
                                                      му fєєт αяє вυяιє∂ ιи тнє ѕαи∂ αи∂ тнєяє'ѕ α вяєєzє
                                                      тнєяє'ѕ α ѕнα∂σω - уσυ ¢αи'т ѕєє му єуєѕ
                                                      αи∂ тнє ѕєα ιѕ נυѕт α ωєттєя νєяѕισи σf тнє ѕкιєѕ

wнere - Diagon Alley - Near Madam Malkin's
                                                      wнen - Afternoon - Winter 2044
                                                      wιтн - Julius
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Slytherin Alumni
Family Heir - Wizengamot Admin. - Single

Julius hadn’t expected to run into Anandi. In fact, he was banking on not running into her. Course she’d already seen him, and it was simply impolite to pretend otherwise. Not to mention they were friends and that wouldn’t be exactly nice either. Julius waved to her upon spotting her in the crowd after hearing his name. “Nice to see you to Anandi.” He replied trying to repress the feelings stirring up. It made him happy to see her but at them same time he wanted to hightail it out of there.

“Things have been good. Work isn’t quite what I expected but it’s work.” Julius shared. “How have you been? Your family well?” He asked. He knew how important her father was to her. After getting the particulars out of the way, Julius decided if he didn’t ask Anandi out now he was never going to. He was nervous just thinking about going through with it never mind physically doing it. This was definitely not when or where he planned on asking but he couldn’t keep putting it off. With his luck he’d chicken out and never ask her then.

“I’m actually glad I ran into you.” Julius said pausing to take a second to compose himself. “I wanted to ask, if you’d be interested in going on a date with me sometime?” He asked partly relieved he got it out. On the other hand, still mentally freaking out because he didn’t know what her answer might be. At least it was out now. Nothing he could do but remain optimistic.

Status : Running Errands || Freaking a little
                                                  Company : Anandi

OOC : No need to reply pretty sure we all know the answer. Just thought I'd make him asking official before the summer hit.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley's eyes narrowed as she looked at her shopping list. It wasn't so much a shopping list, really, as it was a couple of items she needed to purchase, with copious amounts of notes about things like "remember to get robes hemmed" and "take uncle's sneakoscope in for repairs." She'd already accomplished most of the tasks, so all that was really left was to do her actual shopping. But, dealing with the employees at the robe shop was always trying, so she was debating taking a break. To do what, she had no idea. She was broke, and had no desire whatsoever to try her luck filching anything from Diagon Alley. Out in the muggle world, it was different. If she got caught, big deal, she'd be banned from the store if her uncle couldn't cover it up. But if she got caught here, that made the next several years of her life a bit awkward, now, didn't it? She sighed; she wished she could've fixed her robes herself. Then she could've used the money from that on ice cream or something. She really ought to learn to sew. Then again, she had to be just about done growing by now, she was already as tall as her uncle. Who wasn't a very tall guy, granted, but she couldn't imagine herself towering over him or anything. But, even if she didn't need to adjust any hems, she could still patch things up herself. It'd be useful. Of course, first she'd need a sewing kit. At least that was something she could get from a muggle store, she supposed.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Diagon, near Madam Malkin's
                                              wнen - July 2045
                                              wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:25 pm
Tell me all the things I'm supposed to like
What you want to hear, what think is right
I'm not present, my thoughts are misaligned
'Cause every time I close my eyes too tight
It's the Fall of 1929
A panic, playing out in black and white

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

former gryffindor │ halfblood │ unemployed

DJ had been on the receiving end of one too many pep talks in his short, sad life, but it had reached a new low, he thought, when his asexual, antisocial, undead brother had to awkwardly tell him to just bite the proverbial bullet and ask Charley out already. Lea's words had pretty much been 'before it's too late and you spend the next decade drowning yourself in cheap booze and regret'. A little hyperbolic, sure, but DJ had gotten the idea. He was uh, 'letting a good thing go to waste'. 'Ignoring all the signs'. Unless he was misreading the signs, in which case he was going to look like a real moron, but Charley already knew he wasn't the shiniest piece in the niffler's hoard, right? Really, he should have asked her months ago. He hadn't, because he was a coward. He didn't have many really close friends, and he hadn't wanted to ruin things between them forever if she didn't feel the same way. Also, girls still scared him. Of course, he saw Charley as more than just some girl he liked, but- he was getting ahead of himself again.

He hurried down the streets of Diagon Alley, hoping that she was among the crowds of shoppers browsing for school things. When he caught sight of a familiar head of copper hair, he breathed an internal sigh of relief, ignoring the churning in his stomach. "Hey! Charley, hey!" he waved as he dodged a trio of chatty mothers with strollers. "Hi," he said, in a more subdued tone when he reached her. "Uh, shopping for your school stuff? Cool," he rambled, not waiting for a response, "um- look, this is probably going to sound really strange but, um... would you maybe wanna go out sometime? With me?" Beet red, he froze. He was supposed to work up to that! He hadn't really worked up to anything, sadly. He could hear the sad clown noises in the distance already. Way to ******** it up, Shepard.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I fill myself with doubt, I feel like I sold out
I feel like I am down, I'm down without a doubt
I feel like I let down, everyone around
I feel like nothing counts, I'm down without a doubt
I've filled myself with doubt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley didn't pay much heed to the sound of her name at first. In the crowd, she couldn't recognize the voice, and it wasn't as though it was a unique name. Probably someone yelling at their kid, right? Still, she glanced over her shoulder on instinct. It didn't occur to her until she'd taken three more steps that she'd seen DJ. She wondered if he'd been calling out to her, then wrote that off as ridiculous. She wasn't exactly the sort of person who stood out in a crowd, after all. She didn't even know if they were really still friends. He'd graduated, right? She knew that was something that happened, people were friends with you in school, but it was just a proximity thing. Once someone graduated or moved or whatever, that was it, friendship over. She'd never really known why he liked her in the first place, except that they both liked manga.

spaceSo, it was a complete surprise when he caught up to her. Enough of one that she startled a little, nearly tripping herself on the cobblestone and promptly turning a bright crimson. It was too bad he'd graduated, and that they weren't at school besides, since she couldn't be certain of whether or not her face matched his robes and whatnot. That was handy information to have, she thought.

space"Uh, hey," she mumbled, running a hand through her hair and trying very hard to look nonchalant about doing so. Not that it mattered if she looked like a complete disaster, she guessed, but she knew for a fact she had the world's worst case of bedhead combined with general We-Live-In-The-UK windiness, so pardon her for caring a little. She also wasn't so sure what was so cool about her doing her school shopping, and was saved from making a probably rude and very sarcastic comment about it when-

spaceShe nearly tripped again, this time coming to a full stop in her attempt to right herself. An older man nearly crashed into her as a result, and said something very rude, which she responded to with an equally rude hand gesture (so at least her mental facilities weren't completely defunct, she supposed) before looking at DJ, who very thankfully had also stopped. Or maybe not so thankfully, since he had a look akin to sheer terror on his face. Was he blushing? He wasn't supposed to blush. She was the one who blushed, because she was the stupid kid with the ridiculous crush on someone who would never notice she was a person in any sort of romantic (or... physical) sense. Except maybe it wasn't quite so ridiculous, because he'd... just asked her out?

spaceShe blinked.
                                              "I... I'm sorry, did I hear that correctly?" she asked, eyebrows attempting to become one with her hairline. Then it occurred to her that perhaps she was insane, and reading too much into things, and he was trying to extend some sort of 'I would still like to be friends even though you're still a weird kid and I'm technically an adult' olive branch. As much as she liked DJ, the concept of him as an adult seemed... well. A bit laughable. Him wanting to still be her friend, while previously not something she'd considered overmuch, wasn't that unbelievable.

spaceShe felt her cheeks heat more (not Gryffindor red before, then, but almost certainly so now) and gave her head a light shake.
                                              "Sorry. Right, I probably heard it correctly and interpreted it incorrectly. Um. Pretend like I didn't..." She trailed off, not quite able to make herself say the words 'think you were asking me on a date.' Well, if he hadn't known before, he certainly did now. She wondered if he would politely ignore it, or change his mind about wanting to talk to her ever again. Then again, if he wasn't nervous about asking her on a date, what was with the facial expression? Unless it was horror in response to realizing it sounded like he'd asked her on a date. Right, probably that. "Um. Right. What did you have in mind?" For a totally platonic friend-type hangout. Obviously. Charley hoped she hadn't completely buggered that up. She liked- well, obviously she liked DJ. But she liked him, too. The normal way. It'd be really awful if the liking him thing got in the way of the... normal-liking him thing.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

wнere - Diagon, near Madam Malkin's
                                              wнen - July 2045
                                              wιтн - DJ
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 am
Tell me all the things I'm supposed to like
What you want to hear, what think is right
I'm not present, my thoughts are misaligned
'Cause every time I close my eyes too tight
It's the Fall of 1929
A panic, playing out in black and white

User Image
DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

former gryffindor │ halfblood │ unemployed

DJ reached his hands out as if to grab Charley in case she toppled over, but she managed to right herself, so he hastily retracted said hands. Right. Oh no. She was just looking at him weirdly. Great. He'd completely creeped her out, this was going to be very awkward, and they'd probably never be able to have a normal conversation again. Wait. Wait, no, did she think she'd misheard- "Uh," he said, struggling with what to say, and not wanting to interrupt her as she went on. She seemed to think... he'd been proposing like... a friend date? ******** hell. What was wrong with him? He should have brought flowers. Wait, did Charley like flowers? She'd probably have preferred something else. He should have gone with Jess' suggestion and asked her out to get ice cream or coffee or burgers first, then broached the subject. He'd already messed everything up.

"Well," DJ finally said, voice relatively small and weak, which was almost amusing, given his gangly height, "er- I had in mind that we ah... go on a date? Like a.... romantic... thing?" His voice petered off and almost cracked. "I mean- I know this sounds really weird, probably, and I didn't mean to be... That is, if you don't want to... That's fine," he muttered. "Obviously. I just- had been wanting to ask for a long time, but I kept... not, and now I've graduated, and I know it's weird because you're still in school and we're not going to see each other all the time anymore but um- yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck, furiously, and stepped out of the way of a crowd of rowdy teens pushing past..

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I fill myself with doubt, I feel like I sold out
I feel like I am down, I'm down without a doubt
I feel like I let down, everyone around
I feel like nothing counts, I'm down without a doubt
I've filled myself with doubt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
Nine Year Old Pureblood Orphaned but Taken In

Location : Diagon Alley ~ Streets

Gaspard had gone to live with Andrea and in turn Rosabella when his mother and father were killed. For a seven year old at the time you’d think he’d be more torn up about that. However, he was hardly torn over his father’s death. If it had he surely wouldn’t be with the woman that took his life. Granted his father had kidnapped her and then somewhere down the line killed his mother. That’s what really got Gaspard. He cared deeply for his mother and now she as gone. It felt like Andrea was meant to replace her, but he knew that wasn’t what she was trying to do. His mother had wanted him to go with her. They were just keeping true to her dying wish. Again, another thing a young boy shouldn’t be thinking about but here Gus was dealing with it.

Despite all the drama surrounding his placement in life, Gaspard was rather content. He was away from his father, a guy he otherwise hated. Not to mention he was with someone who was at least understand of his feelings. Andrea had never once forced him to call her mum, even after the custody arrangements had been made official. No, he was just a boy with another person looking after him. Besides Andrea was always so helpful with his interests; she’d get him books, chocolate frogs, and took him to see all kinds of butterflies. Two of which brought Gaspard out to Diagon Alley for the day.

Yes, today he was determined to get more chocolate frogs (among other things), and to get more reading material. Gaspard liked the idea of having things to do that kept him busy and out of the way. His hobbies didn’t exactly get him into any sort of trouble. Course a little excitement always made life interesting and who didn’t want that.

Company : Andrea

OOC : - - -

addaellis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:52 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

10 years || Homeschooled || halfblood

The last time Weslyn had been here, she’d spent the entire trip clinging to Hannah Knolle, and had barely looked around. Now she wished she had looked around just a little more -- or maybe just not gotten lost! She had paused to look at a window advertising what looked like a sea turtle pastry, and then before she knew it she’d lost track of her family in the crowd.

”Kenny?” she called out, searching around. ”Mum? Yukon?”.

That had been almost two minutes ago, and now Weslyn was making her way through the crowd, crying and occasionally calling out. She hugged the books in her arms tightly, trying desperately to remember where Hannah had said they were going next. All she could remember was that after stepping out of the Floo at the Leaky Cauldron they had stopped first by a bookstore, and then they were going somewhere and Kerr had specifically told them to hold on tight and not get separated and here she was separated and lost and not even knowing where she was going.

She called out again, searching the crowd of cloaks for Kerr’s familiar brown coat and the faces for her brothers. ”Mum? Dad?”

setting Crowded streets of Diagon Alley || with No one she knows
wearing A nice dress for a nice outing || status lostlostlostlostlost

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here and now today.
Gotta breakaway!
Life's like that
And I gotta get away.
✿❀
"Break Away" from Code Lyoko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

Plain Black Robes. Black Pointed Hat. Miscellaneous clothes. That was all their mother had written on the sheet when she sent the twins to get clothes. Brook had been with them, but they were convinced that Brook got distracted somewhere with food, very typical of the girl. Cenek sighed, as they walked back out of the robe shop, with Cenek holding two parcels, and Chadwick holding none. Sure, Cenek could have just left Chadwick's items in the store, but that would be unfair to their parents, who had given them the money to get new clothes. "Okay Cenek! Time to go figure out where our silly sister went off to. I don't know why mum decided to send her along with us, it's not like she's known to actually follow us, no you point her in the direction of a donut and she's gone for hours."

Cenek shrugged, "At least she's happy, that's what matters. Unlike you that is."Short and simple, to the point. Chadwick was an idiot, and Cenek would eventually tell that to his face, for now though, Chadwick was right, they did need to find Brook so they could get home. He glanced around, looking for the blur of color and leather jacket that would be their sister.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Diagon Ally
With Whom:Each Other

OOC: Waiting for the Gryffie
╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Diagon Alley
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Twins?
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Shopping and Clumsiness
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope my trumpet's okay

Finley was walking up the alley, his trumpet case in hand. He was going to the music shop to buy some new tunes to practice and maybe some polish for his beloved trumpet. Unfortunately, the alley was really busy and he'd requested to go off alone for a while (of course, he was sure Chad was still somewhere nearby). The boy sighed softly, running a hand through his hair. It was a bit shorter than he liked, but it would do. About halfway to his destination, he got distracted by someone yelling out, causing his focus to waver. Unfortunately, Fin didn't have a lot of focus to begin with...

"Wah!" Finley heard his voice cry out, but it sure didn't seem like he'd yelled. He had, however, run directly into something very solid. Looking up, he saw a boy there or... two. Either he'd found a set of twins.... or he'd hit his head far harder than expected. "I do apologize. I was distracted..." He sighed softly, grabbing his -now scuffed- trumpet case and pushing himself to his feet. "S-sorry 'bout that."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Chadwick had been run into by some kid holding a case. Cenek knew this was going to end badly, but then he took notice of the case he thought to himself, 'Could bagpipes fit in that? Is it enchanted? Brook could use an enchanted bagpipe case.'

Chadwick rolled his eyes at the boy, then held his hand out to help the boy stand up, he was the nice twin, and this kid probably went to Hogwarts, they needed to have the establishment that Chadwick was the nice twin. "Hey there, you okay? You should watch where you're going." Chadwick smiled at the boy, creating a profile on him. The kid was probably a dork, he had an instrument case. He probably knew Brook if he was old enough to already be at Hogwarts... well, if Aldrick's ramblings were correct, everyone probably knew their crazy sister.

Cenek chuckled, the kid looked slightly confused. "How many of me are you seeing? Two? You may need to see a medi wizard if you're seeing two." Of course, Cenek was joking with the kid, it was the first opportunity they had to introduce themselves as twins to Hogwarts, and maybe they could have a united front on the matter, pull pranks and what not.

Chadwick rolled his eyes, "Ignore him, he's an idiot and is being ridiculous, if you only saw one of us, then you wouldn't be having this conversation. I'm Chadwick Henry Adam Dwight William Ignatius Charles Knapp. You can call me Chadwick, or Chad. This idiot here is Cenek Knapp, my twin brother." Chadwick said his name with a sophisticated tone, while glaring at Cenek, who decided to finally keep quiet. Chadwick would be the spokesperson between the two of them, and Cenek needed to remember that. "So, what's your name? Are you going to Hogwarts this year?

╔══════════════╗
With Whom:Each Other and Fin

╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Finley accepted the help to stand, though he felt rather awkward about doing so. Normally he was an independent soul, but, he figured, he didn't want to insult this guy. "Sorry. There was..." he gestured over to the crowd, assuming they'd heard the same thing. It's not like he was good at talking anyway! Suddenly, the other boy piped up, claiming that if Fin saw them both they'd ought to seek medical help. The darker haired boy rubbed the back of his head, eyes narrowed suspiciously. It had to be twins.

The first one rolled his eyes, claiming that if he'd only seen one they wouldn't be speaking. Finley tried to puzzle that one out, but his thoughts quickly jumped to this boy's incredibly long name. "That's a long name. I'm... just Finley. Finley Archer." So easily he'd almost reverted to his birth name, despite being an Archer for three years now. Oh well. Hopefully they didn't notice. He sighed softly, trying to figure a way out of conversation. He didn't exactly like talking, which was 100% why he had exactly 0 friends in school. "Mm, yes. I'll be going back. I'm a second year." There. That was more words.... kinda.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:59 am

User ImageUser Image
How was this boy a second year? Probably a Hufflepuff, he was shy, probably too friendly to those who knew him better. Defiantly not a Gryffindor, not Brave enough. Not Ravenclaw, not bright enough. Slytherin? Forget that, he wasn't cunning. Chadwick spoke outloud though in a kind tone of voice, opposite of his judgmental inner monologue, "You're a Second Year? You have an instrument case I guess, do you know our sister? Brook Rebecca Olivia Oakley Knapp? Plays the bagpipes? Does the quidditch?" All of life was about making connections right? What if this kid ended up being something important? Having a friendship now would be a great way to start out. Sure, Finley seemed uncomfortable, but sometimes you had to push others out of their comfort zone to help THEM be successful. Help them help themselves.

Cenek smiled slightly at the boy, he was a quiet soul, much like Cenek. Chadwick just had to keep the topic going on, couldn't let the boy just go back to his own business. Finley was probably a great person, creative like Brook was. Brook had always been Cenek's favorite sibling, maybe Finley could be Cenek's friend at Hogwarts. "Sorry for this, we could have been watching ourselves too. I hope your...case? is okay. And you." Yes, apologizing for the incident that Chadwick obviously caused, anyone else and they could have just said sorry and walked away, but no, Chadwick had to make a subtle scene about it.

╔══════════════╗
With Whom:Each Other and Fin

╚══════════════╝

Miss Gryffindork

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Finley blinked when the one twin -Fin was secretly planning to call that one "loud twin"- spoke up and commented on his year, then asked if he knew her sister, who also had an annoyingly long name. "Brook Knapp... I think she's in my house... usually snacking?" He didn't really remember what she looked like, but he was certain she'd once asked him if he had any sweets.... Fin ran a hand through his hair again, effectively mussing any style his dad had tried to put in it.

The other twin, the calmer one, mentioned that they could've been watching their steps too, then he said he hoped the case (along with himself) was okay. "Should be. More worried about the inside." He allowed a small bubble of worry to take over, then the boy hesitantly opened the case, revealing his dark trumpet inside. "It's fine. All is well." He sighed softly, a noise he often made.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces