Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:29 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

He smiled and flipped one of the silver sickles he had earned from his wage and waved enthusiastically at dear Seren. That's when he stepped in front of her.
"Well! What is it you wanted to do? I've got all night! Well... Until it gets dark, then I gotta head back home. Or until my brother comes... Or until my aunt comes to find me..." He said, as his eyes wandered up and put his index finger on his chin. He quickly began just randomly rambling in front of her.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Entertained.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~Relationship Status: Single~

Watching as Yia flipped a silver sickle, Seren couldn't help but smile. "I'm okay with anything really. We can wander around or just sit around." She said to him as she looked into his now red eyes. She wanted to reach over and take his hand and drag him towards one of the stores, maybe just to look around. But she decided that would be a really bad choice for her to make.

Wearing

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

The prankster rolled his eyes and motioned towards Weasly's Wizard Wheeze's. He needed some new prank material anyways. He gladly guided the girl over to the store and stepped in. He was honestly unaware this girl wanted to date the boy.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Entertained.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~Relationship Status: Single~

Seren saw that Yia had rolled his eyes. She begins to wonder if he was alright. Shaking her head a bit she then follows him Towards Weasly's Wizard Wheeze's and steps into the the store.
{Entering Weasly's Wizard Wheeze's}
Wearing

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:42 pm
Charlize Murdoch
Owner of Blood Murdoch's: House of Dueling
Theme of the Moment | Thoughts: Home…again… | Owl, Pelinore

User Image In the dark of a side alley, the snap of gray smoke brought forth a dark cloaked figure, curly red tresses slipping out of one side of her hood. Murdoch stepped forth into Diagon Alley. The house and her shop had been shut up for almost two years. Saying that she needed supplies was an understatement. She was going to need things delivered in bulk more like. The last thing that she wanted to do was interact with the heavy stream of shoppers in London, but she had little choice otherwise. She was living there, she was just going to have to get past her self-enforced isolation.

She needed all new parchment, inks, quills and the like for her bookkeeping at the shop. Some new items for the house. Probably some robes without bloodstains. Sighing she raised her hand to pull her hood back, shaking her curls loose. As she headed into the thoroughfare her stride was purposefully and smooth. She had spent her time away dueling and winning more than not. What did she have to fear from this place? Nothing.

Murdoch prided herself on being a woman in charge of her emotions. She could tackle this town the same way she took on a duelist; with no hesitation and no mercy. After all, that was how she had lived her life and it had served her well up until this point. She had more than enough money on her so there was no need to stop at Gringotts, but she spared a marveling glance to the craggy structure. She had met an oddly talkative goblin in Moscow who could drink a full grown man under the table and was quite a character. His stories gave her a new appreciation for goblins. They didn’t take s**t from anybody.

Light blue eyes flicked back and forth at the shop signs. She met people’s gaze straight on. She had nothing to hide. She was an adult and could come and go as she wanted. She had no regrets about her lifestyle and only chuckled at the witches that moved closer to their husbands when she walked by. Under the folds of her dark robe, her right hand rested on the handle of her wand. Just in case. Despite the fact that she had finally returned to her home country, she was sure that this was where she was most likely to run into an unfriendly character. Someone she had beaten in a duel, a wife who found out where her husband had been one of those nights, or someone who just couldn’t take no for an answer.

But, her stroll was peaceful enough and Charlie even began to relax a little. Stopping to smell the peonies at a flower vendor and buying a large white one to tuck behind her ear through her dark red hair.

The sweet fragrance was all things summer and instantly lifted her mood. Like magic one might say. Content to stroll, she puzzled languidly over where she might begin her shopping for the day. Letting her defenses drop further. Not taking notice of the dark figures making their comings and goings from Knockturn.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin felt ill...very ill. His arm was bruised and whole form was shaking as he walked around the people in the area. He liked that most ignored him. He needed it. He was done with his family...DONE with them. He had his wand and a potions book and was going to see where that would lead him. He did not care if he died at this point, he just wanted to get away. He turned a corner and bumped into Woil.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.
Emotional state? Snappy. Irritated.
Physical State? Did not eat. In pain.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Woil was just about to turn away when he was hit by an incredibly sick kid. He was skinny, shaky, and a lot of other things. He opened his eyes wide and grabbed out at the boy trying to help him stand up.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked with light, worried voice. He was another Hogwarts Student, a prefect and two years ahead of the soon to be fourth year. He looked really sick, and a bit lonely. It only concerned the fourteen year old more.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Concerned.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:08 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin groaned. He hurt bad and bangging into some one did not help. He did nto need hte added stress and pain. He looked to have a bruised wrist. "I am...I am..." He did not know what to say. Usally he would say fine, but he did not swish to protect his family any more. "Not fine...But I will...be" He said pushing..or trying to, he was way to weak. He moved to walk around him before swaying dissily. He held his head. He was bone thin. "I need..to get..going..before they..find me"
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The soon to be fourth year Ravenclaw didn't accept that answer. He gently grabbed him and spoke with a calm, worried voice.
"No, you're not going anywhere. You look like you're about to fall apart! Come on, at least sit down." He said gently as he helped the boy sit down on the stairs to Obscurus book. He felt the boy's forehead and gently lifted his hand, measuring a pulse. He wanted to work as a Muggle criminal investigator. It was something he had always wanted to do.

His aunt was away, adopting Zephyr. So it was just him and this stranger for now.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:39 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin sat, looking at the other male, a little to tired and dizzy to protest. "Fall apart..that is..an..odd term.." He stated, looking faint. He leaned on his other hand. He did not know what the boy was doing, but did not care. He held his head. "Whats your..name?"
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:00 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Woil shook his head and sighed, the boy was really sick... He looked the part and was thinner then paper... He got up and looked around. The boy said he wanted to avoid someone, so was it a good idea to call for help? He didn't know what to do. He looked back at him and asked,
"What exactly happened to you?" He didn't have anything to give the boy to eat or drink...

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Concerned.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin sighed. "Nothing happened. I just got on the wrong side of a few curses" he said simply before laying back. "If a woman...with black hair..comes running...tell me please" He said, falling back, fast asleep.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

Chris walked outside, and took a deep breath. The floo powder was one thing, and he still hated having to take it. He really didn't like how wizards seemed to travel. At least that's one thing I don't have to worry about when he got older, he thought. He looked over at his twin, who was busy scanning the crowd about the street. "What's up?"

Chalmes looked over at him, and then shrugged. He then looked beyond Chris. "Um, I'm not sure, but I think there's someone over there that doesn't look too good."

Chris blinked and looked over to where Chalmes had looked. Sure enough, he saw two teens, roughly their age, one who looked like the Knight Bus had just dropped him off (and didn't that make him shudder thinking about it) and another, who seemed to be checking him over. "You think we should check out what's going on?"

Chalmes didn't answer his brother, and instead started walking over to the teens. "Hey, is everything all right?" he asked the one who was awake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

The dirty blond haired boy of Woil listened carefully to the boy as he spoke and then fell asleep. However, the silence between them was quickly interrupted by the voice of another person. A teenager who seemed worried about the state of this teen. Which was honestly good, he could use some help with this sick guy. He shook his head in response to his question.
"Not really... He won't tell me what's wrong but his pulse is slow and he has a fever. He also looks like he hasn't eaten in several days. Can you go find an adult, and maybe some food for him? I'll pay for the food if that's a problem..." He asked and implied, honestly worried about the unconscious boy sleeping next to him at the moment.

╔══════════════╗
Location: Sitting in front of Obscurus Books with Shin and ???.
Injuries: Nothing.
Mood: Worried.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin said nothing in his sleep, choosing to roll onto his side, as if he was not leaning against some stairs. His hair was still over his face. He would wake up the second some one tried to move the hair, as it was a programed habit.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games