Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:13 am
Pinch me; eyes are wide open
Wheels are in motion, let the momentum run
Ask me why and I'll show you
We will continue to see what we've been
Breathing in, breathing out, fills my life, fills me up

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข
๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›

gryffindor prefect โ”‚ muggleborn โ”‚ seventh year

Essie was trying very hard not to freak out. She was used to being the calm one, at least compared to her more sensitive younger sister, but Liddie was missing, and it was hard to be calm about that. Of course, Essie knew that Liddie probably wasn't in mortal danger or anything like that- she had clearly run off with Mark, but there was a big gap between 'could die' and 'completely safe'. Mark was in Essie's year and house, but to be honest she had never really noticed him before he started hanging around her sister. Maybe she should have gone overprotective older sibling and tried to scare him off to begin with, but that just would have made her the bad guy in Liddie's eyes, and she was one of the few family members her sister felt comfortable talking about her relationship to.

Essie didn't know all the details, but she knew enough to be very worried. Of course, her parents were having a fit as well. They were incensed Liddie had openly disobeyed them, of course, but Essie knew they also loved her sister, in their own, severe, way, and were likely more worried about her welfare than they were letting on. But they had no way of knowing where Liddie and Mark were, and all they had to go on were some of her school things and her dog. Liddie loved Barney, and Essie was disturbed that Mark had somehow convinced her to leave him behind. So now she was roaming Diagon Alley, hoping Liddie showed her face in the magical world, if not the muggle. So when she saw a familiar face, she called, "Brandon!" and approached the older boy with a frantic wave.

"Um, long story short," Essie said a bit awkwardly, because she hadn't spoken to Brandon in what was probably a few years, since he was graduated and she had stopped playing Quidditch a while ago, "I'm sorry to bother you, but my sister's run off and I was just wondering if you'd seen her around here or Hogsmeade or... anywhere?" She flushed. "I'm not sure if you know her, but her name's Lydia- Liddie- and she's tall, skinny... reddish blonde hair? She's um- she got into a fight with our parents and she's gone off somewhere with her boyfriend."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Hold on, my mind is racing
Everything's changing and there are no mistakes
Don't look down; we may falter
I know we gotta go take this leap of

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:05 am
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Gส€ส๊œฐ๊œฐษชษดแด…แดส€ AสŸแดœแดษดษช || MแดœษขษขสŸแด‡ส™แดส€ษด || Aษดษชแดแด€สŸ Aแด„แด›ษชแด ษชsแด›

Brandon looked around as soon as he heard his name called and spotted one of his old housemates calling for him. He slowed to a stop as she approached and frowned as she asked him if he'd seen her sister. He didn't think she had seen him, but that wasn't saying much as he had only interacted with Essie with regards to quidditch. However, she seemed pretty frantic about it and he wracked his brain to try and think of a way to help. "I don't think I've seen her around. I just got into Diagon not too long ago and haven't been to any shops yet. I've mostly been working my farm lately."

He considered for a moment, trying to think. "Who's her boyfriend, and where does he live? Is he from London or Hogsmeade, or somewhere else? I can see if Phoebe's seen anything, but I can't think of anyone else I can ask." He hoped that Phoebe would be the type to help out instead of ignoring it, but he could never be sure about that. "Um, do you need help looking for her? I mean, I can help if you need it, looking around, I mean. Two pairs of eyes around here is better than one."

Thinking: I don't see Phoebe anywhere, this is a good thing.
                                                  OOC:

- โ—ฌ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:01 pm
Pinch me; eyes are wide open
Wheels are in motion, let the momentum run
Ask me why and I'll show you
We will continue to see what we've been

๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข
๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›

gryffindor prefect โ”‚ muggleborn โ”‚ seventh year

Essie didn't really know all that much about Brandon, only that she remembered him being very involved with animals and magical creatures and the like, and that he'd lost his parents, so she supposed it made sense for him to be working on a farm. "Her boyfriend's named Mark Bloxham... he's in my year, but I really don't know him well at all." Neither does Liddie, she wanted to say, but refrained.

"I'm not sure where he lives, but I know they're probably somewhere in the south of England, and I know he's from a muggle family. My brothers are looking for her too, but they're muggles, so they can't apparate, although they know people who can." Like their girlfriends. For once her parents couldn't complain about all the 'magical devilry', although she was sure they'd find a way eventually.

"I just- her boyfriend's not- I'm worried about her," the blonde girl finished lamely. "This isn't like her at all, to just up and vanish." Essie was surprised by his offer to help look, but smiled somewhat waveringly. "I'll take whatever help I can get. I know she's probably not here, but I was hoping someone would at least have seen her or Mark or heard where he might live."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Hold on, my mind is racing
Everything's changing and there are no mistakes
Don't look down; we may falter
I know we gotta go take this leap of

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lola Mutan Ye

Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

Unlike last year, Rhett did not make leaps and bounds in height change or looks change, but he still had grown enough that he had to buy new pants. Today he decided to visit with his sister, Lola, and go shopping with her. Unlike their Dad his sister had more patience with the robes shop. Rhett chalked it up to the fact his sister was a girl. Unfortunately, Rhett forgot how much attention his sister got being a blonde Chinese girl and thus he got the attention. There was that guy in the ice cream shop who had asked for his sister's floo address (which was super bold) and Lola had lied and claimed that she was fifteen years older and that Rhett was her son which Rhett suspected the guy did not buy but was annoyed enough to not bother them anymore. Then there was in the robe shop where one of the shop assistants doted on Rhett and how cute he was which irritated Rhett. Rhett didn't want to be cute. Cute was for little kids and girls. Rhett felt he was neither.

Rhett was in a bit of a poor mood walking out of the robe shop but his sister was working to cheer him up by showing off a mechanical kitten that would magically meow and purr like a real cat and joking with him. "Come on Rhy, cute is good. I will have to beat the girls away from you soon enough," Lola was saying.

"Cute is for little kids and girls," Rhett complained.

"Aw, cheer up, look at the kitty, do you want it? Or maybe a puppy? I am not sure what would be more popular." Lola said, "It's a new product of mine. And mum and Dad can't complain you wouldn't take care of it properly or that it would tear up the garden. It has a good nature."

Rhett frowned for a moment and was distracted by the kitten when he noticed a couple girls from a year or so higher than him giggling. At first he thought they were looking at him and then turned slightly and noticed who they were looking at: his friend Ferdie. Rhett felt a slight pang of jealousy when he heard one girl said about Ferdie, "Ooh he is so cute." Maybe his sister was right and cute wasn't too bad of a thing to be called. Though Ferdie wasn't being watched just by those girls there was what looked to be a first year with her parent who kept looking around her father at Ferdie. Right, the veela thing, Rhett realized and was thankful for a moment that he wasn't a veela. He liked attention as much as any Gryffindor did (and perhaps a little more than most) but he didn't want to be stared at.

Not wanting to be rude and wanting conversation more interesting than his sister now going on about the technicalities of developing the mechanical kitten. "Hey, Lolli, I see a friend," Rhett said giving her the curtosey of a warning before he ran up ahead to Ferdie. "Ferdie!" Lola sighed as Rhett ran ahead and hurridly caught up with her brother, still marveling at his energy and habit of running away from her at the first chance he got. Then again who wanted to hang out with their older sister when they had friends to catch up with? Besides at least now Rhett warned her. "Hi-ya," Rhett said to Ferdie, "You got to go solo? No fair. I'm stuck with the big sister." He glanced over to Lola and added, "Lola, Ferdie, Ferdie meet Lola."

Lola nodded and said it was nice to meet him, though she paused for a moment studying Ferdie and then glancing to the giggling girls earlier. She quickly put together that Ferdie was likely the "cousin" that Rhett was talking about earlier. Rhett rarely mentioned names when talking about people but he was descriptive. At least Rhett was making friends and his quirks seemed to endear people to him generally verses scaring them away. All Lola could ask for.

"Anyways, how was your day?" Rhett asked. "I went robe shopping which was boring and got ice cream so far which was entertaining."

Time: 2038-2039
Looking: Pretty Clever and Mischievous

{OoC:}
Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:50 am
mc2

User Image

แต‚โฑหขสฐ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แถœแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แต‡แต˜โฑหกแตˆ แตƒ แต—โฑแตแต‰ แตแตƒแถœสฐโฑโฟแต‰
                                                          หขแต’ สธแต’แต˜ แถœแต’แต˜หกแตˆ หขแต‰แต‰
                                                          แต€สฐแต‰ แต—สฐโฑโฟแตหข โฟแต’ แต’โฟแต‰ แถœแตƒโฟ หขแต‰แต‰
                                                          แถ แต‰แต‰หกหข หกโฑแตแต‰ สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ หขแต—แตƒโฟแตˆโฑโฟแต แต’โฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต‰แตˆแตแต‰
                                                          แดธแต’แต’แตโฑโฟแต แตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แตƒสณหข
                                                          แดฌโฟแตˆ สทโฑหขสฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰แต

Ferdie had been sigh internally when another passerby his age giggled when they past him. It felt like he had something on his shirt or face and that is what everyone was seeing. It wasn't that however as he had already checked, three times. He heard his name be shouted and looked for the source. He perked up and waved when he saw Rhett. Good a friend to distract him. Rhett was jokingly jealous of Ferdie shopping alone. "Oh don't be it's dreadfully lonely, wish I found you before the ice cream, that sounds good today." He said. He recalled recently him and his dad went to a muggle ice cream place and his sudden super adorableness got him an extra scoop. So at least there was perks. "H nice to meet you! I have my books and robes at home and refilled my potion class supplies. My scales where squeeking no matter what we tried so I got new ones. I want to get some extra writing stuff for newspaper club, we can go do that?" He said hoping he could tag along or if Rhett could join him.

แดตแต—'หข โฟแต’แต— แต’แต›แต‰สณ 'แต—โฑหก โฑแต—'หข แตƒหกหก แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ หขแตƒโฑแตˆโ€ฌ
                                                          โ€ชแดตแต—'หข โฟแต’แต— แต’แต›แต‰สณ 'แต—โฑหก สธแต’แต˜สณ แตˆสธโฑโฟแต แต‡สณแต‰แตƒแต—สฐโ€ฌ
                                                          โ€ชหขแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ สทแตƒโฟแต— แต—สฐแต‰แต แต—แต’ หขแตƒสธ สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแต’โฟแต‰?โ€ฌ
                                                          โ€ชแต€สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตแตƒแต›แต‰ แต˜แต– แต’สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตแต‰แต–แต— แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ?

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:36 pm
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

โ˜ฏ

"Maybe next time we can get icecream," Rhett said, "Pretty sure Lollie won't let me get two servings of icecream in one day." He paused and rolled his eyes, pretending his sister was being unreasonable when he was sure that much sugar would cause him to crash soon enough.

Lola nodded when Ferdie said it was nice to meet her and said, "How about I let you two shop on your own. Stay out of trouble, okay, Rhy?"

"Really?"
                  Rhett said eyes big when his sister let him run free.

She smiled and nodded before ruffling his hair. "I'll be at Flourish and Blotts. See you two later." Waving she disappeared into the crowd.

Rhett turned to Ferdie and listened as he said he wanted to get some extra writing stuff for the newspaper club. "Sure," Rhett said. "It probably wouldn't hurt for me to pick up an extra quill or two, I have a habit of losing them."

โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ

Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 pm
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow
I came along
I wrote a song for you

Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด… | Fแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ | Hแด‡แด€แด… Aแดœส€แดส€

Darcy was in a good mood, which wasn't really a rare sight these days but he supposes he'd been in an extra good mood as of late. After a serious sit down with Will, over ice cream of course, he'd explained how he felt about Ned and Ray and how he wanted them all to become a family, specifically how he wanted to marry Ned and adopt her son so that he would in turn be his son as well. He had expected some form of disgruntlement, especially at the idea of "baby Ray" actually being his little brother but his son had surprised him by actually encouraging him and helping him find the perfect ring. He was pretty sure the sugar rush was what had sidelined the brother aspect but he was ok with that for now. Everything after that had been a rather happy blur. Ned had happily accepted his proposal and after some talks they had decided for a small wedding, i.e., they went to the Hall of Records on an off day and did their vows. It was everything he could hope for and even now he was waiting back to hear whether the adoption papers had gone through.

School had ended early and Darcy had taken Will into the alley to pick up a few things before heading home before he'd been begged to let the little boy go ahead towards the candy store. He took his time following after him to give him the belief of independence but was stopped on his way there by someone asking directions to a nearby store. After giving them he strode into the candy shop and looked around for a head of blonde and frowned when he couldn't see him. When he noticed the few scattered candies on the floor he felt himself tense and quickly strode over to the counter looking for someone who could tell him what had happened.

"Excuse me, have you seen a boy come in? He's nine, about this," he gestured to a height near his waist, "height, blonde hair, blue eyes?" As he waited for a response an owl's screech made him turn and nearly get blindsided by its feathers before a letter was dropped at his feet. The part of him that was a father was screaming and crying in denial that what he was thinking couldn't have happened, he had been right there, while the auror part was kindly locking the other away and telling him there was no time to fall apart and every second mattered.

He crouched down and examined the letter first noting that the paper was wrinkled and cheap, not part of an actual stationary before he opened it and firmly packed down the still screaming part of him. They wanted five thousand galleons for his safe return, some colorful, but unimaginative, threats were thrown around. Honestly if this had been a training instead of actually happening he would've rolled his eyes, at least until he got to the pictures. Then there was a hot and heavy feeling in his gut that pushed his way up into his veins and into his throat until he realized he wasn't just scowling but actually growling at the sight of his son bruised and bloodied. ******** diplomacy and protocols, when he found them he was going to kill them. With that singular thought in mind, Darcy apparated to the ministry to alert the department of the situation and of course to tell his wife. He was sure Ned had a few colorful ways to dismember.

Quote:

Quote:
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow
So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:02 am
mc2

User Image

แต‚โฑหขสฐ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แถœแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แต‡แต˜โฑหกแตˆ แตƒ แต—โฑแตแต‰ แตแตƒแถœสฐโฑโฟแต‰
                                                          แถ แต‰แต‰หกหข หกโฑแตแต‰ สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ หขแต—แตƒโฟแตˆโฑโฟแต แต’โฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต‰แตˆแตแต‰

Ferdie was happy it was just him and Rhett. Not that Lola didnt seem fun but he just wanted to hang with friends. Rhett seemed cool with swinging by the shop to have Ferdie get some non essential goodies. He quite enjoyed the newspaper club. "So how was your summer? Mine been good if not a bit awkward. It was rough trying to pick what extra classes to take. I wanted to owl you and other friends but my parent didn't want me to pick classes based on if a friend is taking it..." Ferdie said as they walked. Ok mabye he was chatty cause he missed his friends more this summer. All this new awkwardness made him want his normal friends. He was at least mature enough not to be all eww girls but he just wanted friends.

แดตแต—'หข โฟแต’แต— แต’แต›แต‰สณ 'แต—โฑหก โฑแต—'หข แตƒหกหก แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ หขแตƒโฑแตˆโ€ฌ
                                                          โ€ชแดตแต—'หข โฟแต’แต— แต’แต›แต‰สณ 'แต—โฑหก สธแต’แต˜สณ แตˆสธโฑโฟแต แต‡สณแต‰แตƒแต—สฐโ€ฌ
                                                          โ€ชหขแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ สทแตƒโฟแต— แต—สฐแต‰แต แต—แต’ หขแตƒสธ สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแต’โฟแต‰?โ€ฌ
                                                          โ€ชแต€สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตแตƒแต›แต‰ แต˜แต– แต’สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตแต‰แต–แต— แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ?

OOC:

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
Slytherin โ”‚ Third Year โ”‚ Thirteen Years Old โ”‚ Single

With a large shopping bag slung over her shoulder, Faina was walking along Diagon Alley on her now-annual shopping trip. This year's trip was even more expensive given how she had more classes she was taking than last, which meant more school books and supplies, as well as new clothes, as she'd outgrown her robes. She was thankful to get a bunch of new clothes when the family took their trip to spend part of the summer with their mother's family, as she doubted they could have afforded them as well as what was needed for the new term otherwise. The white-haired girl was taller than she was last term, so she'd outgrown much of her wardrobe, which she passed to her younger sister.

Walking along with her was Katya, of course, whom seemed more excited about the shopping trip than she, but this was because they were venturing into Diagon Alley and seeing all the sights which were there. While her older sister was all-business and wanting to simply get her supplies list filled without breaking the bank, Katya wanted nothing more than the chance to check things out. "Do you think any of your friends are here?" she asked her older sister.

Faina was secretly glad her sister asked her this in English, even if she'd spoken with a rather heavy St. Petersburg accent, and not Russian, it was a good sign to her, but then their lives were getting better than they a couple years ago. "Maybe, Kitten," she answered, her own response making her sound she'd just got off the boat as well, as she looked about at the other people whom were around them. Having spent much of their summer in Russia, she hadn't much of a chance to coordinate anything with her tovarichii from school. "It would be nice to see Rhett and Ferdie again," she added wistfully.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 pm
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
ัั”ะฒั”ะบฮฑะฝ โค ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ฯ‰ฯƒฯƒโˆ‚
ั•ฮนั…ั‚ะฝ ัƒั”ฮฑั ะฝฯ…ffโ„“ั”ฯฯ…ff
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Diagon Alley
xWith: My parents
xStatus: Single

Beckah usually didn't like her family's trips to Diagon Alley because the crush of people made her head hurt. But she had found a solution in a pair of noise cancelling headphones. And she had her sketchbook and pencils to draw with. Her parents had her list for school and her additions to the list and they didn't mind humoring her with doing the shopping. She sat, meanwhile, in a comfy, quiet place, with her headphones on her head to muffle the sound and her sketchbook on her lap. The young woman looked down the alley and picked a couple targets to sketch. Probably some people she didn't know, but that title applied to many people, since she didn't know many people. But that didn't matter to her; they were just people in her sketchbook. Beckah smiled happily as she sketched away in her book.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Out of Character: {Open to interaction}
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Summer II

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:03 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<3rd year>

โ˜ฏ

"My summer has been good. Quiet besides the little bit of excitement I make but quiet. Mostly been helping Mum and Dad out around the garden and with gathering wood for Dad's wands," Rhett said. "I am definitely taking Wandlore Studies. I figure I have a bit of an advantage and I find Dad's work pretty interesting. Don't know if I want to go into it but I've got time..." He trailed off and shrugged.

He listened as his friend mentioned that his summer was awkward and with a small crease in his brow, Rhett asked, "Awkward? How so?" While Rhett had noticed the giggling girls it hadn't occurred to him that there were quite so many staring at the two of them, more accurately staring at Ferdie. Rhett didn't quite have the charm Ferdie did. While Rhett was a "halfbreed" he was half nymph not half veela. Veelas magnetic attractiveness was something that half-nymphs did not have to deal with. Rhett couldn't see it in his friend as to him Ferdie was just a friend, but Rhett was pretty confident he only liked girls. Due to not being charmed the same way as most of the girls and some of their guys their age were by Ferdie, Rhett was oblivious to Ferdie's plight at the moment.

โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ โ˜ฏ

Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:07 am
mc2

User Image

Oh how Ferdie wished he could ignore the giggling. "Well starting mostly at the tail end of last year. I had lots of girls and a hand full or boys looking at me more, like WAY more." He replied looking down a bit at the cobblestone road. As if on cue two girls passed likely thier age, perhaps some 4th years. One waved at Ferdie and said hi before a quick glance on Rhett before giggling to each other. "Uh, yeah that been my summer, I do hope I get use to it soon. My mom gets worse but she handles it well." He continued once the girls were out of ear shot. He knew it wouldn't be as bad as his mom had it seeing as he was technically on half veela blooded. But this was still so weird. He really did need to get use to it.

OOC: added outfit to ferdies pic

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:37 am
                                            Summer 2039
                                            space(โ˜ฟ) Lฯ…cฮนั”ฮท Mฮฑัะบฯƒฮฝ
                                            spxxxxxxxxxceโžฅ ใ€ Pureblood ๏ฟญ Second Year Hufflepuff ๏ฟญ Reserve Beater ใ€‘
                                            โ”
                                            xxxะฏะฝั‡ั‚ะฝะผ ฮนั• ฮฑ dฮฑะธcฮตั, ฮนั‚'ั• ฮฑ ั•ฯƒฯ…l'ั• cฯƒะผฯฮฑะธฮนฯƒะธ,
                                            xxxPฮตฯƒฯlฮต ฦ’ฮตฮตl ฮนั‚ ฮตฮฝฮตัั‡ฯ‰ะฝฮตัฮต!
                                            xxxLฮนฦ’ั‚ ั‡ฯƒฯ…ั ะฝฮฑะธdั• ฮฑะธd ฮฝฯƒฮนcฮตั•, ฦ’ัฮตฮต ั‡ฯƒฯ…ั ะผฮนะธd ฮฑะธd jฯƒฮนะธ ฯ…ั•-
                                            xxxYฯƒฯ… cฮฑะธ ฦ’ฮตฮตl ฮนั‚ ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝฮต ฮฑฮนั
                                            xxxOะฝ ฯƒะฝ, ฮนั‚'ั• ฮฑ ฯฮฑั•ั•ฮนฯƒะธ, ฯƒะฝ ฯƒะฝ, ั‡ฯƒฯ… cฮฑะธ ฦ’ฮตฮตl ฮนั‚ ั‡ฮตฮฑะฝ!

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Lucien was here for the usual school supplies, though honestly he just wanted an excuse to get out of the house. His aunt Lucy was off to do some busy work as a journalist meanwhile Uncle Romeo wanted him and his cousins to bond. Lucien complied, but perhaps he underestimated over how much of an annoyance Elvis could be as he grew up. He thought that if kids grew older, they would be more mature- but apparently Elvis was just. Worse. Maybe Aunt and Uncle spoiled him rotten, or just let him and Tracer run wild. Or not, since Tracer was behaved if she wanted to, she just happened to be a little bit... lively.

He was with his dad right now, since Aunt Basil was busy with her summer sales in Ollivanders. Sure, Lucien could visit her but in this season- he was sure that the shop will be as packed as a bottle of fizzy drink. He was on his way to the Menagerie to buy food for his owl Whiplash when he saw a very noticeable girl with white hair. To no one's surprise, it was his friend Faina and who he assumed to be her sister in the least. "Papa, I just saw my friend over here- the one with white hair. Can we at least say hi?"

"Oh course, Lucien," Gregori replied serenely, gently patting his son's head, "You can go ahead if you want."

The fact that his father let him go first was a relief to Lucien, but then maybe it was because Gregori was now at ease with him. For now. Not that he was controlling or anything, but sometimes Aunt Basil basically chided him for being too overbearing to Lucien as if "he was going to be astray" or something like that. Lucien wasn't an idiot ball, he was smart enough to not do anything foolish and Lucien wished his father realize that. "Privet, Aina. It's good to see you." He greeted sincerely, while also acknowledging his father following his course, "And um, this is my dad. Papa, this is Faina- she's a friend of mine. Krome togo, ona russkaya."

"Ah, you must be one of the many friends Lucien spoke dearly about. But then again, he's pretty much of an extrovert if you ask me" Gregori nodded, "Here to shop for supplies, yes?" The man was in his late twenties and looked more Latino than Russian, but then again one can see the striking resemblance between him and Lucien all except the eyes- where Gregori possessed green eyes instead and Lucien was more light-skinned in comparison.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                            xxxYฯƒฯ… cฮฑะธ ฯฯ…ั‚ ั•ฯƒะผฮต jฯƒั‡ ฯ…ฯฯƒะธ ะผั‡ ฦ’ฮฑcฮต, ั•ฯ…ะธั•ะฝฮนะธฮต ฮนะธ ฮฑะธ ฮตะผฯั‚ั‡ ฯlฮฑcฮต
                                            xxxTฮฑะบฮต ะผฮต ั‚ฯƒฯƒ, ั‚ฯ…ัะธ ั‚ฯƒ ฮฑะธd ะฒฮฑะฒฮต I'll ะผฮฑะบฮต ั‡ฯƒฯ… ั•ั‚ฮฑั‡
                                            xxxOะฝ I cฮฑะธ ฮตฮฑั•ฮต ั‡ฯƒฯ… ฯƒฦ’ ั‡ฯƒฯ…ั ฯฮฑฮนะธ, ฦ’ฮตฮตl ั‡ฯƒฯ… gฮนฮฝฮต ะผฮต lฯƒฮฝฮต ฮฑgฮฑฮนะธ
                                            xxxะฏฯƒฯ…ะธd ฮฑะธd ัฯƒฯ…ะธd ฯ‰ฮต gฯƒ, ฮตฮฑcะฝ ั‚ฮนะผฮต I ะฝฮตฮฑั ั‡ฯƒฯ… ั•ฮฑั‡:
                                            xxx"Tะฝฮนั• ฮนั• ั‚ะฝฮต ัะฝั‡ั‚ะฝะผ ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝฮต ะธฮนgะฝั‚!"

โ”—
                                            wฮนั‚ะฝ [Faina and Katya] แด€แด› [Diagon Alley]
                                            โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                            ใ€ SIGNATURE SONG ใ€‘-ใ€ ATTIRE ใ€‘-ใ€ PERSONAL FILES ใ€‘

OOC xxx
                                            (( "Also, she's Russian" ))

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Diagon Alley Streets

Julius wasnโ€™t all that surprised that he was made prefect for his house. He wasnโ€™t about to rub it in or anything although his brother was pushing it. Luckily, he managed to get out of the house before things got to bad. Caleb had managed to get himself grounded for the entire summer. No surprise seeing as his younger brother didnโ€™t go to half his classes. Sometimes it seemed the boy was looking for trouble.

Choosing to hang around Diagon Alley, Julius walked along the street. People were meeting up with friends or coming to and from work. It was always busy around the summer months. The Slytherin teen wasnโ€™t exactly thrilled about it but enjoyed getting out. If anything, it gave him a break from all the studying heโ€™d been doing. Looking around he thought about picking up a few things while he was there but he wasnโ€™t exactly in a real rush for anything. Granted if he got his stuff know he could avoid coming around later when his brother Caleb was getting his supplies. Tough decision there.

With : No one

Attire : Casual

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxDiagon Alley
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxJulius
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ั•ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”ั• ัฯƒยขะบ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ัฯƒโ„“โ„“, ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ั•ฮฑฮนโˆ‚ ฮนั‚'ั• ั•ฮฑั‚ฮฑะธ'ั• ั‚ฯƒะธgฯ…ั”xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั•ะฝั” ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบั• ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ'ัั” ั‚ฯƒฯƒ ฯƒโ„“โˆ‚, ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ั‚ะฝฮนะธะบ ั•ะฝั”'ั• ั‚ฯƒฯƒ ัƒฯƒฯ…ะธgxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฮฑั‚ั‚โ„“ั” โ„“ฮนะธั”ั• ฮฑัั” ยขโ„“ั”ฮฑัโ„“ัƒ โˆ‚ัฮฑฯ‰ะธxxxxxx
                                                          ั•ะฝั”'ั• ฮฑ ฯ‰ฮนโ„“โˆ‚ ฯƒะธั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝ ฮฑะธ ฮฑะธgั”โ„“'ั• fฮฑยขั”xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceChrys still wasn't entirely sure how she felt about getting prefect, or even how she'd gotten it in the first place, all things considered. But, she wasn't going to deny that there were perks. Thanks to the shiny new badge currently sitting in a drawer in her vanity at home, her parents were acknowledging that maybe, just maybe, she wasn't just the reckless wild child they'd always treated her like. And, thanks to that, they were allowing her just this teeny bit of freedom, something she'd never thought she'd get. Before, the idea of her going to Diagon alone was out of the question. But now, between being prefect and the fact that she regularly went to Hogsmeade on her own, they didn't have much in the way of an argument against it. Meanwhile, as soon as she'd arrived, she'd unbuttoned her blouse to show off the tank top underneath, and was debating if she could get away with buying her books and things second hand so she could spend a little bit of her supply money on something fun. Ice cream, maybe. Hey, badge or no badge, she wasn't an angel.

spacePulling the hair tie off her wrist, she hurriedly pulled her pink locks into a messy ponytail atop her head, wishing that she could've done something about the skirt and tights as well. It wasn't that it was a skirt and tights, surprisingly, but they weren't really her style, even if her style made allowances for such feminine attire. But, she wasn't going to complain; at least she was without supervision, for once. She would've liked to take her siblings, but her parents decided this was a good chance for her to be 'independent', which seemed ironic since they'd spent most of her life trying to make be less so. Whatever the case, she just hoped she ran into one of her friends; being allowed to come here alone was cool, but lonely, and boring. She would've liked to write Dris, or Liddie or Chance or really anyone, but her mother had surprised her this morning with the trip and she hadn't had time to contact anyone.

spaceOf course, it just figured that the first person she recognized wasn't anyone she would've considered seeking out. Still, Julius was walking in her direction, and would likely see her; it wasn't as though she was hard to recognize. And anyway, she was trying to at least be nicer to the guy. At fifteen, she saw things at least a little more clearly than she had at twelve, and she knew it wasn't really his fault they were betrothed. All he'd done was mention her name, and their parents had done the rest. And as insufferable as she found him most days, now that she'd met his younger brother, she thought he was a bloody saint in comparison. Not compatible with her by any means, but a decent enough person, when he wasn't being all haughty.

spaceStill, even with her newfound clarity, she hadn't ever really reached out to him, or tried to make any sort of amends; she'd just been nicer. Which wasn't really fair, since he'd been trying to make things easy for her, knowing how unhappy she was. The least she could do was try to return the favor. So, mind made up, she half-skipped to close the distance between them, knowing she'd probably throw him for a loop when she smiled his way.
                                                          "Julius, hey!" she called with a wave, seeming far happier to see him than she ever had in the past. And really, it wasn't a lie exactly. She wasn't happy to see him, per se, but she was in a good mood and not unhappy to see him, which was an improvement. Hopefully he didn't keel over in shock.

spaceAs she drew nearer, a thought occurred to her.
                                                          "Hey, you got prefect, right? Because I got it and if I got it you absolutely must've," she said, tone slightly droll. Even in the moments where she hated him, Chrys knew that Julius was basically the perfect choice for the job. Especially in his house, although she did think he might need a bit more of a backbone. Hopefully his partner, whoever it was, would supply on that front. Or maybe she'd help; then again, she'd probably have her hands full. Gryffindors weren't easy to deal with, after all. Of course, all this was moot if he hadn't been made prefect, but of course he had. Right?

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxั•ะฝั”'ั• ฮฑ ฯ‰ฯƒะผฮฑะธ-ยขะฝฮนโ„“โˆ‚ ฮนะธ ฮฑ ั•ั‚ฮฑั‚ั” ฯƒf gัฮฑยขั”
                                                          xxxxxxฯ‰ะฝั”ะธ ั•ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑั• 3 ัƒั”ฮฑัั• ฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ฯƒะธ ะฝั”ั โˆ‚ฮฑโˆ‚โˆ‚ัƒ'ั• ะบะธั”ั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxxะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮนโˆ‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ะฒั” ฮฑะธัƒั‚ะฝฮนะธg ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ฮฑะธั‚ ั‚ฯƒ ะฒั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxั•ะฝั”'ั• ฮฑ ฯ‰ฮนโ„“โˆ‚ ฯƒะธั” ัฯ…ะธะธฮนะธ' fัั”ั”

User Image

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games