Welcome to Gaia! ::

Johto's Pokémon Academy ♥ A pokémon RP guild :: CLOSED!!

Back to Guilds

When it comes down to it, only one school seems to be strict on Caterpies... 

Tags: Pokemon, Literate, Roleplaying, Johto, Academy 

Reply ✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum
Mission Max Revive? Y/N?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should revive the guild?
  Let's jazz this baby up.
  Nu, it's nice and quiet here.
View Results

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 pm
B-I
Sup?
-Is shoved in face while you answer poll-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:35 pm
-shoves-
Arf >:V
You silly you.
>: D

I say yes because roleplay is the best .

Kiri-Fox
Vice Captain

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:59 am
I'd be up for it; but an actual Plan would have to be made and areas given to each person to moderator over and even improve/ expand if needs be.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:10 pm
I3ambi
I'd be up for it; but an actual Plan would have to be made and areas given to each person to moderator over and even improve/ expand if needs be.

Yes, exactly.

I was actually thinking about that. I picture crew members being in charge of different things. Like one person for the profiles, one for the contests [we would have to discuss in the ooc and he/she would set it up depending on the votes.], someone to help with the monitoring, then roleplay areas the crew is in charge of looking over and so on.

I'm not sure... if I should make this roleplay a school, or instead make it more of a pokemon trainer base thing. Where people are paired up in groups and stuff.

Since the school is pretty hard, I'll admit. I don't think it should be a huge adventure because people will be at different locations and it might make the roleplay less social.

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 pm
I think it was here, rather than Win's Blackthorn place, but what killed it with me is that I don't have a very frequent posting schedule.

And the school went by a strict time clock. Which in theory is good, but not so much when you miss what you were scheduled to do in here due to real life. -shrug-

Something more free-spirited would be good. Doing a school still would be fun, perhaps add in a bit more serious tones, too, though. Overarching plot would be neat. Storylines and such.

But overall I vote yes, though I don't know how active I can be. c:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm
Commando Omnipants
I think it was here, rather than Win's Blackthorn place, but what killed it with me is that I don't have a very frequent posting schedule.

And the school went by a strict time clock. Which in theory is good, but not so much when you miss what you were scheduled to do in here due to real life. -shrug-

Something more free-spirited would be good. Doing a school still would be fun, perhaps add in a bit more serious tones, too, though. Overarching plot would be neat. Storylines and such.

But overall I vote yes, though I don't know how active I can be. c:

Oh right! The clock. I completely forgot about that. I do think that instead of a clock, seasons would be much better?

Oh.... you know what? What if there are places in the roleplay that are in a default time of day? From there, people could jump from thread to thread that match what time of day they're roleplay at...

er... It's a really awkward idea... I doubt it might even work...
But "Morning areas" "Daytime areas" "Evening areas" "Night areas"

Each subforum would have the same thread, but at different times.. [Garden - Morning] [Garden - Daytime] [Garden - Evening] [Garden - Night].

It's an odd idea, but it might solve the clock problem?

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 am
I actually think that might work. I haven't given it too much critical thought, I admit, but it does seem like it'd be a logical solution in theory.

And I can't think of any immediate reasons as to why it wouldn't work. A bit odd, I admit, but I think it's workable.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm
I'd be up for reviving this place just don't expect any wonderful ideas from me at the moment....
If I get any, I'll post them.  

Rishiki
Crew

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:28 am
I really need to learn to keep in check my guilds. :I
Argh. I have a bunch of excuses that aren't reasonable to not being here.

Ok well. I think I'll have to change in order for me to get back this guild edited. [Not this week, maybe when there's not a lot of stress on my hands!]

@ Omni;;

I think I'll try that, if that doesn't work, then change things around. And uhm, I think I'll make this guild more general to allow you guys the opportunity to make mini roleplays between your characters. Then we can vote for main AU events just to have our characters run around with panties on their heads. <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:38 pm
By the way, Anna. This year one of my friends has a roommate named Tomoki Mitsuhashi. I thought of your character when I first met him.  

Electric Spark
Crew

Friendly Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:54 pm
Electric Spark
By the way, Anna. This year one of my friends has a roommate named Tomoki Mitsuhashi. I thought of your character when I first met him.

OH CRAP... That's really cool. Does he act like him or something? Because this would be the first time I heard of a living persona. o:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:25 pm
Not really. He's mostly quiet and keeps to himself. I just thought the names were similar. So it was cool in that respect.  

Electric Spark
Crew

Friendly Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Electric Spark
Crew

Friendly Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm
So...How's Mission Max Revive doing these days?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Completely dead. Plus reality is killing me.  

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers