Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How do I get rich?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charson

Devout Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 am
Please, don't tell me to vend; I hate vending.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 am
Well it's simple
STEP 1: Find someone rich
STEP 2:Kill them & take their stuff
STEP 3:Find someone richer & repeat STEP 2
STEP 4:Enjoy riches then repeat STEP 1-4
Hack n' slash your way to riches WOOHOO 4laugh

nah but seriously have ya tried zOMG?

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Charson

Devout Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 am
n7aphasia
Well it's simple
STEP 1: Find someone rich
STEP 2:Kill them & take their stuff
STEP 3:Find someone richer & repeat STEP 2
STEP 4:Enjoy riches then repeat STEP 1-4
Hack n' slash your way to riches WOOHOO 4laugh

nah but seriously have ya tried zOMG?

zOMG is boring. Is there not something better?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:45 am
Have ya tried the booty grab forums?
or some of the other gaia games?

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 pm
IoId

Topic Moved > Questions and Assistance Subforum.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:29 pm
Eternal Rebellion
IoId

Topic Moved > Questions and Assistance Subforum.

What do you think your doing?  

Charson

Devout Tycoon

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:38 pm
IoId

What do you think your doing?

I'm moving your thread to the Questions and Assistance Subforum since it does not belong in the main forum.

Please read the Guild Rules before posting topics. Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:50 pm
Welp, you can try playing games, but those usually don't pay out well.
Or you can just post a lot in forums and join RPs. If you find an active RP with active members and RP with them a lot, you can make a lot of gold.

But, I personally like n7aphasia's suggestion. -3-

Or, just kill your time by clicking the refresh button every 5-10 seconds so you can "earn 3 gold for surfing the forums!" crying  

House Chor

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:08 pm
bstrds

You can buy GC items and sell/hoard them. Or set up an aquarium and glow thread. Or become a regular at the lottery and charity contest threads and hope you get lucky.

Vending is the best free way to get rich. Booty Grab will net you some fast gold, but its extremely boring. I know NowEverybodySays was joking, but if you do enough page refreshing to make a noticable amount of gold, you may get bored to tears and raise some warning flags (I think some botting stuff does the same thing.)

I hope this helps a bit? If I find a good, fast, surefire way to get rich, I'll let you know. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:15 pm
True Goddess Althena
bstrds

You can buy GC items and sell/hoard them. Or set up an aquarium and glow thread. Or become a regular at the lottery and charity contest threads and hope you get lucky.

Vending is the best free way to get rich. Booty Grab will net you some fast gold, but its extremely boring. I know NowEverybodySays was joking, but if you do enough page refreshing to make a noticable amount of gold, you may get bored to tears and raise some warning flags (I think some botting stuff does the same thing.)

I hope this helps a bit? If I find a good, fast, surefire way to get rich, I'll let you know. biggrin

I'm talking billions.  

Charson

Devout Tycoon

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:23 pm
bstrds
True Goddess Althena
bstrds

I'm talking billions.

I would suggest that you learn to love vending then. 3nodding Its really the only way to get phat gold here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 pm
True Goddess Althena
bstrds
True Goddess Althena
bstrds

I'm talking billions.

I would suggest that you learn to love vending then. 3nodding Its really the only way to get phat gold here.

I'm worth 150 million.  

Charson

Devout Tycoon

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:31 pm
bstrds
True Goddess Althena
bstrds
True Goddess Althena
bstrds

I'm talking billions.

I'm worth 150 million.

Ah, I mistook this post for a request for advice from a newer player. My apologies. redface *tips hat* smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:31 pm
bstrds
booty grab, tektek shop/contests, sign shop/contests, art shop/contests, graphics shop/contests (have you caught my drift yet? xD), posting in forums, etc. Black jack also isn't bad money..considering you get tokens free from daily chance ;P
Some people pay A L O T of money for signs..you'd be surprised.  

kal94

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff