Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello Peeps!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Always Inquiring

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 am
Salutations! [Heehee, big wordddd!] I'm Always Inquiring, but you may call my Inq for short! I'm a big ol' nerd who loves to read and write. I'm a fashionista! I love fashion. 'Specially shoes. I want to be a plus sized model, since I'm a fatty, but still kinda pretty.

Hm... I'm a food addict, but I don't actually eat much. I eat probably... dinner. That's it. I'm a fan of art, and I draw and do photography. I also love to sing. My dream, though, is dancing. I want to be a dance instructor, maybe even own my own studio! [I'm too ugly to perform, hehe.]I'm a southern lady, too. Respect to tha south!

Uh, I'm a klutz. And forgetful. It comes with being a borderline genius, which I am. Weird, huh? I'm a bit and a sarcastic smart-a**, too. I'm very creative. [I have lightbulbs!] I looooove to text, even though my boyfriend has a broken phone. I like to watch late night t.v. shows, too, like The Nanny. And I'm a proud Agnostic!

Whew, lotta info. [I copied my Tumblr, heart ] But all in all, I'm just an ordinary girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:49 am
Nice to meet ya oh and
Welcome to teh guild "ordinary girl" 4laugh

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Always Inquiring

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 am
Thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:10 pm
[quote="Always Inquiring"

Uh, I'm a klutz. And forgetful. It comes with being a borderline genius, which I am. so true know it 1st hand  

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items