Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Coffey Anderson

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm
A lovely man smile he performed for my church at a little concert we had for 9/11 on Sunday, and I enjoyed it quite a bit<3 Estrelyn was there too, but i honestly want to speak more about Coffey c:

One of the things he said that made me smile was this:
"Goody two-shoes? No, I just have morals."
Because of all my choices I've made for God, trying to stay on the right path, I've had alot of people say this to me, in not the nicest of ways :/
I mean, being called a goody two-shoes isn't bad but the way everyone is these days makes you feel like it is....

Another thing, he told us he was on some show, I think it was Nashville Star or something...
But he was one of the top contenders, and he was asked by the people of the show to perform the song "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" for the competition. He said he crumpled it up and threw away the paper with the lyrics and the request on it :3
"There are underage kids all over the world that have STDs because of these kinds of choices, and you want me to sing that?"

Anyways...I just wanted to put that up here. He is a very good man and I'm glad he came to our church <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

That sounds really awesome! I'm glad you had that experience.

And I like that... Not a goody two shoes, just have morals!

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items