Welcome to Gaia! ::

◄▌ Dark Waters ▐►

Back to Guilds

Primarily a Booty Grab guild, with a little bit of everything else as well. ;) 

Tags: Gold, Dark, Waters, Booty, Grab 

Reply [Dark Waters] Community
Aquarium not showing up correctly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 am
Hello!

I have a problem with my Gaia Aquarium. When I try to access it, it is entierly black and I don't hear any music or anything. Nothing happens when I click on the screen. I can, however, see the comments at the bottom.

When I right click on the blackness on the top, greyed out, it says "The movie/film has not loaded..." (translated from Swedish, it might not be correct) and below that it says, in black, "About Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.7. I have the 10.3.183.7 version installed.

I have 64-bit Windows 7 operative system and running Gaia on Firefox 6.0.1. I am not Private Browsing.

It worked before, so I am a bit confused why it does not work, please help smile

Edit: It seems to be because Gaia added "skittles food" as an option for your fish. I do not know since I can't access my aquarium. In some cases the aquarium simply fixed itself, but not mine!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy McGregor

I'm sorry to hear that Amy.. =

The problem we had with the other images not showing, well that just seems to be the way it is, at least for now anyway, so you can delete those 2 if you like. They won't work outside of guilds right now.

As far as the new problem goes, you're sure you're running the latest flash player and everything? I know it's a silly thing to ask, but sometimes it's something simple like that. And secondly, have you tried using another browser since you began having the problem? Google Chrome maybe? I wish I was able to give you more of a direct answer, but I'm hoping it just fixes itself soon considering I have no idea what the issue might be. heart

However, I'm here if you ever need anything. Just quote or pm me. heart  

DarkErotica
Captain

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 pm
DarkErotica
Amy McGregor

I'm sorry to hear that Amy.. =

The problem we had with the other images not showing, well that just seems to be the way it is, at least for now anyway, so you can delete those 2 if you like. They won't work outside of guilds right now.

As far as the new problem goes, you're sure you're running the latest flash player and everything? I know it's a silly thing to ask, but sometimes it's something simple like that. And secondly, have you tried using another browser since you began having the problem? Google Chrome maybe? I wish I was able to give you more of a direct answer, but I'm hoping it just fixes itself soon considering I have no idea what the issue might be. heart

However, I'm here if you ever need anything. Just quote or pm me. heart
Aw, thank you! heart

And I checked, I have the latest flash player so thats not the problem. But I will try to switch to another browser! Thats a good idea! Thanks! heart

I just feel so sorry for my neglected little fishies sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 pm
YES! I changed to Internet Explorer and now it works! Added a goldfish and a cuttlefish in pure glee smile

I do not know why firefox won't show the aquarium, but I will go with this web-browser until it fixes itself on Firefox 3nodding  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

[Dark Waters] Community

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces