Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Who drew the event pirate/mermaid art? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kal94

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 pm
I forgot the username and I wanna put her as the title of her art in my photobucket album sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 pm
heart  

kal94

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:16 pm
kal94

The lovely art was drawn by benakittie for the event. I would go ahead and ask her first before uploading it somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:24 pm
Eternal Rebellion
kal94

The lovely art was drawn by benakittie for the event. I would go ahead and ask her first before uploading it somewhere.

okay, thanks.
It's just in a photobucket sub-album but okay.  

kal94

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 pm
kal94

okay, thanks.

You're welcome! If you have any other questions, feel free to make a new topic about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:54 pm
Eternal Rebellion
kal94

okay, thanks.

You're welcome! If you have any other questions, feel free to make a new topic about it.
Will do. <3  

kal94

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am
Eternal Rebellion
kal94

Hey Eternal! Thanks for answering Kal's question. I think that most artists don't mind it when you upload their art to a Photobucket album that only the owner can access; since Gaia runs on BBCode, you would have to upload the image somewhere in order to use it in your signature, profile, journal, etc. As long as the image stays on Gaia (as opposed to Facebook or Tumblr) and is not in any way changed or edited (extra text, removal of the artist's signature, etc.), I would say that the artist shouldn't mind. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:51 am
Ebony the Peacian
Hey Eternal! Thanks for answering Kal's question. I think that most artists don't mind it when you upload their art to a Photobucket album that only the owner can access; since Gaia runs on BBCode, you would have to upload the image somewhere in order to use it in your signature, profile, journal, etc. As long as the image stays on Gaia (as opposed to Facebook or Tumblr) and is not in any way changed or edited (extra text, removal of the artist's signature, etc.), I would say that the artist shouldn't mind. 3nodding

Oh, right- it's in a private album. Thanks for letting me know Ebony! I thought it was set to public access.  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items