Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
What if twin girls liked the Hitachin twins?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you do if twin girls liked the Hitachin Twins
  One for her and one for her . . . and none for me!
  Move over twins!
  That'll happen 'cause I'm a twin!
  The twins are mine!
  Ugh, I wasn't really that found of the twins anyway.
  *Other emotion*
View Results

Beckygan

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:11 am
Just a curious question if the twins met twin fans.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:46 pm
Eh, I don't really see it happening. Even if they're twins, I doubt Hikaru would want something exactly like his brother would.... even though they both liked Haruhi. But that's a different situation because there's only one Haruhi, that made them have this sort of competitive edge to both of them. When they both lost they seemed to begin to realize that they were different

I don't know if I'm expressing what I'm thinking correctly XD Just go with it.  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

rahna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 pm
Marquise S Mindfang
Eh, I don't really see it happening. Even if they're twins, I doubt Hikaru would want something exactly like his brother would.... even though they both liked Haruhi. But that's a different situation because there's only one Haruhi, that made them have this sort of competitive edge to both of them. When they both lost they seemed to begin to realize that they were different

I don't know if I'm expressing what I'm thinking correctly XD Just go with it.

Ooh...what an excellent point. I will confess though, I would love to see this happen. The twins they might possibly meet don't have to be exactly the same, they could be different in the same manner the Hitachiin boys are. They could even be fraternal!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 pm
rahna
Ooh...what an excellent point. I will confess though, I would love to see this happen. The twins they might possibly meet don't have to be exactly the same, they could be different in the same manner the Hitachiin boys are. They could even be fraternal!
omg, you've been reading my secret fanfiction haven't you D:<

... kidding. lol XD  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

rahna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:42 pm
Marquise S Mindfang
rahna
omg, you've been reading my secret fanfiction haven't you D:<

... kidding. lol XD

-whips out a notebook- You write fanfiction? (Do you have an account? biggrin )

Were you seriously thinking along the same lines as I was though?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:50 pm
rahna

It had to do with fraternal twins, but one was a female singer with a bad temper and an accidental habit of picking up stalkers wherever she went, and the other was a guy who has a sort of depressing nature. And I'm not into yaoi, so dash it from your mind! XD

I never wrote out the fanfiction, but it was more of a fanciful thought rather than a full-blown fanfiction. The pairing was either gonna be the female singer with one of the twins or with both of them, but I didn't want to choose so I was like BLAH with this P:

You can find me on two different fiction-writing sites:
Amanda Coin - StoryWeaver (fanfiction.net)
Amanda Coin - StoryWeaver (fictionpress.net)

My fictionpress has more poems than anything else, most being very depressing. My fanfiction.net however... it's sort of popular with some stories, others not so much.  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

rahna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm
Marquise S Mindfang
rahna

It had to do with fraternal twins, but one was a female singer with a bad temper and an accidental habit of picking up stalkers wherever she went, and the other was a guy who has a sort of depressing nature. And I'm not into yaoi, so dash it from your mind! XD

I never wrote out the fanfiction, but it was more of a fanciful thought rather than a full-blown fanfiction. The pairing was either gonna be the female singer with one of the twins or with both of them, but I didn't want to choose so I was like BLAH with this P:

You can find me on two different fiction-writing sites:
Amanda Coin - StoryWeaver (fanfiction.net)
Amanda Coin - StoryWeaver (fictionpress.net)

My fictionpress has more poems than anything else, most being very depressing. My fanfiction.net however... it's sort of popular with some stories, others not so much.

Praise the lord, someone else who's not into Yaoi!! *glomps* It is dashed from my mind. I'd rather like to make a set of fraternal girl twins, and pair them up with Hikaru and Kaoru. But I need a solid idea first.

I'm glad you pitched it, because it ends up with the twins fighting over a girl. Again. Or one may just go solo and that's sad.

WOOHOO!! I don't have a Fictionpress account but Link Fangirl01 is my Fanfiction account. My stories aren't very popular, but the reviews I get are always sincere and very heartfelt. ^___^ I'm happy. Story Weaver huh? That is quite possibly...the coolest penname I have ever seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:33 pm
rahna
Praise the lord, someone else who's not into Yaoi!! *glomps* It is dashed from my mind. I'd rather like to make a set of fraternal girl twins, and pair them up with Hikaru and Kaoru. But I need a solid idea first.

I'm glad you pitched it, because it ends up with the twins fighting over a girl. Again. Or one may just go solo and that's sad.

WOOHOO!! I don't have a Fictionpress account but Link Fangirl01 is my Fanfiction account. My stories aren't very popular, but the reviews I get are always sincere and very heartfelt. ^___^ I'm happy. Story Weaver huh? That is quite possibly...the coolest penname I have ever seen.
When I pitched it, it's not because I didn't like it but that I knew it wouldn't be popular. I find the thought of the twins finding fraternal twin girls also quite fanciful, since I'm not really much of writer who puts OC's into fanfiction, because they all end up seeming Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus to me. Not unless the OCs are put in artfully enough, but most times people just end up making MS/GS's.

Being "popular" and having good reviews are two different things. I get a lot of reviews, and some of them are sincere heartfelt reviews, but mostly they're telling me to update, and "NAOW." I also tend to make my stories as detailed and long as possible, which I guess is why everyone likes it. One reviewer told me she could imagine the story "like a movie" since there were lots of details and stuff.

But hey I had to work to get to that! I've had an account since 2007, and I didn't start writing some of my more popular stuff until 2009-2010.

I actually got "StoryWeaver" first from Wizard101, and then later in the books by Maria V. Snyder, the Poison Study series. wink  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

rahna

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:51 pm
Marquise S Mindfang
rahna

When I pitched it, it's not because I didn't like it but that I knew it wouldn't be popular. I find the thought of the twins finding fraternal twin girls also quite fanciful, since I'm not really much of writer who puts OC's into fanfiction, because they all end up seeming Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus to me. Not unless the OCs are put in artfully enough, but most times people just end up making MS/GS's.

Being "popular" and having good reviews are two different things. I get a lot of reviews, and some of them are sincere heartfelt reviews, but mostly they're telling me to update, and "NAOW." I also tend to make my stories as detailed and long as possible, which I guess is why everyone likes it. One reviewer told me she could imagine the story "like a movie" since there were lots of details and stuff.

But hey I had to work to get to that! I've had an account since 2007, and I didn't start writing some of my more popular stuff until 2009-2010.

I actually got "StoryWeaver" first from Wizard101, and then later in the books by Maria V. Snyder, the Poison Study series. wink

Ah, I see. (Same here for the majority of fics I come up with.) I don't put OC's into my own fics for the same reason. With the added fact that I really do not like them... (I say this in the knowledge that I wrote a selfinsert oneshot with an OC. ((Technically me, but it's the same thing right?)) She was well received, but the shame of my noob-ish years is scattered all over that fic.) Agh, I'm babbling!

Then I count myself lucky to get the reviews I do. I have never gotten a review saying nothing but "update!" I got one saying to write...wait. I have made a real OC. Again, it was a oneshot so I guess you can't judge her character from that story alone. But I digress. I received a reviewing telling me to write a series based off my OC and to give her all these awesome powers and whatnot. Yeah, not happening.

RaMbLiNg... (Who knew I could blab so much when it came to fanfiction! sweatdrop )

Truly? My popular stuff was written in my very first year. (Granted it's not much of a fic. It's a list of sorts, and made to be humorous. I had several people screaming with laughter, so I guess it's a success...) And then, as the years wore on...I got less and less reviews. I figured my stories just weren't good anymore. (And then I took the time to examine the feedback and realized just how much my readers liked those fics. I felt better after that.)

Oh jeez, I'm sorry Mindfang. I'm talking way too much. You don't have to read or reply to all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:08 am
rahna
Ah, I see. (Same here for the majority of fics I come up with.) I don't put OC's into my own fics for the same reason. With the added fact that I really do not like them... (I say this in the knowledge that I wrote a selfinsert oneshot with an OC. ((Technically me, but it's the same thing right?)) She was well received, but the shame of my noob-ish years is scattered all over that fic.) Agh, I'm babbling!

Then I count myself lucky to get the reviews I do. I have never gotten a review saying nothing but "update!" I got one saying to write...wait. I have made a real OC. Again, it was a oneshot so I guess you can't judge her character from that story alone. But I digress. I received a reviewing telling me to write a series based off my OC and to give her all these awesome powers and whatnot. Yeah, not happening.

RaMbLiNg... (Who knew I could blab so much when it came to fanfiction! sweatdrop )

Truly? My popular stuff was written in my very first year. (Granted it's not much of a fic. It's a list of sorts, and made to be humorous. I had several people screaming with laughter, so I guess it's a success...) And then, as the years wore on...I got less and less reviews. I figured my stories just weren't good anymore. (And then I took the time to examine the feedback and realized just how much my readers liked those fics. I felt better after that.)

Oh jeez, I'm sorry Mindfang. I'm talking way too much. You don't have to read or reply to all that.
It's fine, I understand how you feel wink And just because it has an OC in it doesn't mean that it's terrible and your character's a MS, you know wink Some people actually enjoy MS/GS's, which is strange but true. I like OC's as long as they don't have god-like capability, like "omg, she's so awesome, she has this and this and this and this and she can do this and she's just great and everyone in the entire world/universe admires her and her awesomeness" if you get my drift wink

Selfinserts are just for the silly/crack stuff, I had people get upset when I did that for one of my stories, where I inserted all of my friends into the Inuyasha world... however not all of those people are my friends anymore so it's just kinda sat there and died. It wasn't really too silly or crack-ish soooo yeah. I also had another self-insert with Tokyo MewMew but I don't know how that worked out since I haven't updated it yet, trying to grasp another idea, but I wrote that one just to be fanciful, not to be a serious fanficiton writer wink

I hate to burst your bubble but.... D: *don't hurt me when I say this* any lists of any kind aren't allowed to be posted on fanfiction.net as an entry (it says in these guidelines. I got yelled at about it too...) Specifically, here:
FanFiction.Net Guidelines
Entries not allowed:

1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You can tell that a lot of people don't follow this, but that doesn't mean everyone should break the rules P: Actually, when I go back and read them, I'm like "Wow, like, 89% of fanfiction.net people don't follow this." XD Especially the rule "Entry title and summary must be rated K for all audience. No exceptions." GAWD, if you even KNEW what kind of titles/summaries I've read that don't follow that... XD Especially stuff that says "bondage" *wants to throw up after remembering what she read of that summary*

See, I'm rambling too P: 6 out of my 13 stories have OCs in them, and I feel that only one or two of them are actually okay ones XD  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

rahna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am
Marquise S Mindfang
rahna

It's fine, I understand how you feel wink And just because it has an OC in it doesn't mean that it's terrible and your character's a MS, you know wink Some people actually enjoy MS/GS's, which is strange but true. I like OC's as long as they don't have god-like capability, like "omg, she's so awesome, she has this and this and this and this and she can do this and she's just great and everyone in the entire world/universe admires her and her awesomeness" if you get my drift wink

Selfinserts are just for the silly/crack stuff, I had people get upset when I did that for one of my stories, where I inserted all of my friends into the Inuyasha world... however not all of those people are my friends anymore so it's just kinda sat there and died. It wasn't really too silly or crack-ish soooo yeah. I also had another self-insert with Tokyo MewMew but I don't know how that worked out since I haven't updated it yet, trying to grasp another idea, but I wrote that one just to be fanciful, not to be a serious fanficiton writer wink

I hate to burst your bubble but.... D: *don't hurt me when I say this* any lists of any kind aren't allowed to be posted on fanfiction.net as an entry (it says in these guidelines. I got yelled at about it too...) Specifically, here:
FanFiction.Net Guidelines
Entries not allowed:

1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You can tell that a lot of people don't follow this, but that doesn't mean everyone should break the rules P: Actually, when I go back and read them, I'm like "Wow, like, 89% of fanfiction.net people don't follow this." XD Especially the rule "Entry title and summary must be rated K for all audience. No exceptions." GAWD, if you even KNEW what kind of titles/summaries I've read that don't follow that... XD Especially stuff that says "bondage" *wants to throw up after remembering what she read of that summary*

See, I'm rambling too P: 6 out of my 13 stories have OCs in them, and I feel that only one or two of them are actually okay ones XD

I get your drift, I really do. -shivers in disgust-

And yet every self-insert fic I see was written as a serious fanfic... Is it an unspoken rule that self-inserts are supposed to be for crackfics?

I know, boy do I know. One of my "chat-log" fanfics got so much hate cause I was breaking that rule. No notice from the actual administrators of course...just hate mail from a bunch of punk kids. Still, I took the fanfic down, swore to redo it someday, and forgot about it. I've never received any such thing for my Zelda fic, and as such I have no plans to take it down. I know I'm breaking the rules, but it's been up there for 5 years already! There's hardly any point in taking it down now. (You know, supposedly songfics are outlawed too.)

Well do you get complaints from readers on your OC's?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 pm
rahna
I get your drift, I really do. -shivers in disgust-

And yet every self-insert fic I see was written as a serious fanfic... Is it an unspoken rule that self-inserts are supposed to be for crackfics?

I know, boy do I know. One of my "chat-log" fanfics got so much hate cause I was breaking that rule. No notice from the actual administrators of course...just hate mail from a bunch of punk kids. Still, I took the fanfic down, swore to redo it someday, and forgot about it. I've never received any such thing for my Zelda fic, and as such I have no plans to take it down. I know I'm breaking the rules, but it's been up there for 5 years already! There's hardly any point in taking it down now. (You know, supposedly songfics are outlawed too.)

Well do you get complaints from readers on your OC's?
See, most of my fanfics with self-inserts are serious except maybe like, ONE of them (which is only slightly crack-ish), and then I self-inserted myself in ONE chapter of one of my OC stories just because I was feeling silly.

I know what you mean about rules stuff, I did a chat-log thing once too but they're all like "BURN THE WITCH" (in a somewhat nicer way), had to take that down P:

I don't know, maybe it is an unspoken rule? That's what I got the just of when I think of self-inserts.

Well I got a complaint or two on my first fanfiction, "The New Organization XIII", because my OC was Number 14 and nearly everyone (NEARLY meaning not everyone) in the Organization likes her... so she had Mary-Sue-ish qualities. I didn't even know what that meant back then but by context clues I understood. Especially when the user said "A man with an eyepatch does not look like a pirate. I guess that could be considered a flaw? Your character is an inconsiderate b***h?" And then another reviewer was more polite, she said she loved the story but thought the OC was a MarySue

I think that was the only time I ever got complaints on my OC being a MarySue, actually. That story was kind of meant to be like that, because I was super bored. XD

My other OC fanfictions are a little more creative so that's probably why.  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items