Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Songs about Jesus

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kids are very honest...
  yes
  no
  yes, but not about their wrongs
View Results

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:43 pm
I am a sinner... "1 John 1:8"

When ever my daughter and I out running errands, going to school, or just out of a drive she always says "I want to hear songs about Jesus," or she asks me if the music we are listening to are songs about Jesus.

When my husband is in the car he typically puts the radio on country music, classic rock, or rap. My daughter doesn't really care to listen to it and she always asks him "Can we listen to songs about Jesus?" She is only 4yrs old but she knows the difference in the music. It warms my heart to hear her say that and because we are in the car so much or at home (I listen to almost only christian rock music here) she sings along with the songs or is just more at peace with that music.

Through my daughter I have really learned that even if I think the music is harmless and has a good beat, the things a lot of songs say now a days is harmful even if just in a very small way. I have to be aware of those subconscious things that can be picked up in a song and I really appreciate her for constantly keeping me in line. Her honesty about all things helps hold me accountable for the things I do and helps me keep my thoughts on Jesus rather than the negative things around.

...Saved by God's grace "Acts 15:11"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:46 pm
My daughter is almost 9 and I watch and listen to everything she seas and hears. Right now I am enjoying Christmas songs and reading stories that explain some of those songs.  

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100

Anonymous Mosh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 pm
Here's an old favorite that I remember from my childhood. I think mostly because I could remember the words. lol

Amen!

Anon. Mosh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:00 pm
Awww that's adorable and sweet. : D I just pray that she continues to grow strong in the Lord. She obviously has a very good mom. ; )

Edit-(Br1ttana)......Forgot I was on this account. xD  

Disciple of a Risen King
Captain

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:10 am
How cute! I applaud your commitment to guide her in the Lord's way.

I'm gonna teach my soon to be born nephew so many songs about Jesus!!
We're gonna have so much fun!

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff