Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5 The Black Hand... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:29 pm
[ Character Sheets ]

1] Kat's Half Elf Monk - Zakir Graycutter
2] Rag's Feathered Serpent Anthro - Jorund
3] Disc.'s Orc Barbarian/Orc Paragon - Erasgul the Cleaver
4] Loth's Human Truenamer - Rei
5] Mt's Changeling Artificer - Drebins the Profiteer and Lilith the Homunculus
6] Cann's Human Fighter - David Tanner
7]
8]

[ Premise/Foreword ]

There isn't a real idea behind the game, it is just a free for all style of game.

[ Setting Information/Background ]

The sounds of screams surround you, as you wake up to another damnable day, in the Shawshand prison. You have been sentenced to death, and today is the day of your execution. As tradition you and a group of your inmate brethren are called to the Warden's office, For "final judgement". From what you heard it is just an excuse for the guards to beat on you one last time, before sending you to the gallows. As the warden plays his lute, or recites poetry or something...

Once you get there, the guards leave, and standing before you is the Warden and the judge and jury, the very one that put you in here, the king. The king looks the lot of you over once, and then says. "Your choice, die today and meet the gods, or accept this final request and you will belong to my own Black Hand. But, listen and listen well, if you fail me or you try to flee the Black Hand, you will be executed on the spot. A chance at a new life or death."

The Black Hand, is a secretive order, loyal only to the King and the royal family. The King orders it and they see it done. Until now you never known how they requite new members.

[ Character Creation ]

Special character creation notes, if any.

Available Sources: 3.5 books, If you want a list. I will provide.
Banned Resources: 3rd party, 3.0 books, the dungeon or dragon magazines

ECL:
Gold:
Standard
Races:
LA 1,
Ability Scores: 5d6 drop the lowest 2, add the rest. or 32 point buy. you used the dice roller and your scores do not add up to at least 32 using a point buy calculator. I will allow you to redo your character stats using the Point buy.
Hit Points: Max
Alignments:
There is no Alignment restrictions, in fact there is no alignments. Ask for classes that have a alignment restriction... they will have another special requirement.
Pantheon:
Open, or you can make your own, Don't care
Backgrounds:
Back grounds are not required but those that do one, are allowed +2 on one ability score AND one free feat. As long as you can explain why you have them.

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1] Any feat that grants a +2 to a skill or two, those skills are now class-skills. Also, if you want to exchange a skill for another... like a fighter giving up his ride for use magic item... you can just inform me.
2] 2 traits and 2 flaws are allowed at creation,
3] You need to belong to a guild before you can learn the inter workings of a prestige class. In other words, in order to enter a prestige class or gain a level, you have to be in a guild and have good standing in that guild. This includes paying the guild dues for every level gained, same for the starting level. Guild dues can be mini quests, pay gold, or give items to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 pm
I decided to go with the 32 point buy system. Stats in order, before the extra point for level, 10, 15, 10, 10, 18, 10.

Half Elf Monk - Zakir Graycutter

:3 name generators ftw.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Disciple of Sakura rolled 15 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 6, 1, 1, 3, 2, 6, 6, 6, 3, 1, 4, 4, 6 Total: 52 (15-90)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 pm
I'm sort of just interested in building characters, so let's see if I can put something together for this...

First three stats...  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 15 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 1, 3, 1, 2, 6, 2, 3, 4, 4, 2, 1, 5, 1 Total: 47 (15-90)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 pm
Well, that 9 sucks, but I'd probably have something low if I was point buying and I certainly wouldn't have that 18. Here's the next three stats...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

loth17 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 6, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm
this sounds pretty cool  
loth17 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 3, 1, 2, 3, 5, 1, 5, 3, 3, 5, 3, 3, 3, 1, 5, 1, 2 Total: 59 (20-120)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 pm
no a thirtean  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 1, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm
final die roll please be an eightean  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:50 pm

guess im making a truenamer the one class that doesnt require you to have any specific skills  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm
do we pm you our backrounds  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 pm
loth17
unless if you want to keep it super secret, you can just write them out and put them in the character sheet.

Just be sure to explain why you have the bonuses you are going for... I wouldn't even care if it is a sentence saying that your father taught you, or your grandmother's second husband was a librarian.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
unless if you want to keep it super secret, you can just write them out and put them in the character sheet.

Just be sure to explain why you have the bonuses you are going for... I wouldn't even care if it is a sentence saying that your father taught you, or your grandmother's second husband was a librarian.

ok and do we get the standard starting gold for fourth level characters  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 pm
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17

yea... though, you will have to forgive me. I missed placed my dmg.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17

its 5.4k i memorized the most important parts of making a character that and i own almost every 3.5 book  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 pm
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17

its 5.4k i memorized the most important parts of making a character that and i own almost every 3.5 book
I used to know them by heart, but recently I started my coding class and everything about that class is about remembering numbers. I didn't want to give you a wrong number  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17

I used to know them by heart, but recently I started my coding class and everything about that class is about remembering numbers. I didn't want to give you a wrong number

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=324467

tell me if i left anythign out  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas