Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! I'm (kinda) new!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this was a good place for me to pick to restart?
  yes
  no
View Results

BillieTheMusicalPolarBear

2,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm
Hi!
I'm Billie.
Um. I'm sorta kinda new to Gaia, But not really.
I've had a few accounts over the last several years,
But it's been over three years since I logged in last,
and I can't actually remember my login information. sweatdrop
So I've started fresh.
I guess I rejoined like four days ago.
Everything here has changed so drastically,
that I was looking for somewhere I could get a foot in,
and meet some people.
This place seemed friendly enough.
Um. I don't know what to say about myself.
I'm 21, um, am a female, am engaged to be married,
I live in Virginia, on the east coast of the US,
And I'm really just looking for some good conversation. 3nodding
If there's anything you'd like to know, ask. blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:10 pm
Hey, I'm Niko, my account is virtually inactive a lot of the time, but if you need any help please message me smile Good luck with all the stuff you'll do here.  

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

luvUnionJack202012

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm
Hiya! I'm luvUnionJack202012. Just PM me if you wanna talk about anything. I've really just been on for a year, so I'm relatively newish. It definitely has changed. I went on again about a month ago, and it took me awhile to remember everything.

That's so exciting that you're engaged to be married! Did he propose like they do in movies?!??!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm
Hi! It is so nice to read about you. I'm completely new to gaia, I saw it while trying to read up on a game and decided why not try it out? I love to sozialize with people, especially ones that hold my same tastes. I am a male going to turn 23 in a few week and a couple days. No real relationship at the moment, just got out of a bad bad break up but no complaints here! I am happy and healthy. Congradulations on your engagement!  

Kunal Khemu

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:34 pm
Hi!
welcome. i hope you and your family are safe after the recent storm and everything surrounding it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:50 pm
luvUnionJack202012
Hiya! I'm luvUnionJack202012. Just PM me if you wanna talk about anything. I've really just been on for a year, so I'm relatively newish. It definitely has changed. I went on again about a month ago, and it took me awhile to remember everything.

That's so exciting that you're engaged to be married! Did he propose like they do in movies?!??!

Nope. xd
We were snuggling one night, and he said "I know I'm missing a few things, and this isn't exactly the right way to do this, but I don't care. Will you marry me?"

He didn't have a ring or anything at the time, I think it was really spontaneous for him, we'd talked about it before, but he'd been waiting, to be able to do it right, but I guess he got tired of waiting.
I didn't mind. :3 I love him, and there was no question of my answer, so.. XD

@Kunal Khemu: I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, that's awful. Thak you for the congrats!
I'm sorry, I don't check this guild very much, so my replies are delayed. sweatdrop

@Pig_girl: we are indeed okay. The earthquake right before the hurricane was really scary, but the hurricane didn't amount to much in my area. just a lot of rain.
I do appreciate your concern though!
And than you as well for your welcome!

2,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm

User ImageRomance comes in infinite flavors. I'm so happy for you and your fiance!
Glad the hurricanes have left you pretty much alone. I'm in Ohio so we get occasional little tornadoes, rather than those huge drenching hurricanes. Except this one time... lol.

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games