Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Mini Shops (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustLittleOldMe7

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm
Hi, I’m a writer and I saw briefly something about Writing Mini shops. But I don't understand how you set one up, where it is or anything like that. Help please?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 pm
JustLittleOldMe7
Hi, I’m a writer and I saw briefly something about Writing Mini shops. But I don't understand how you set one up, where it is or anything like that. Help please?

There's a Mini Shops forum when you go to forum directory. And there are subforums for mini shops as well. If you read the Forum Guidelines, they'll help you sort out where to place your mini shop. Then you can use BBC coding to make your forum thread ("mini shop") beautiful! Then, people will PM you or leave a reply in the forum to ask for your services.

When holding a mini shop, most people include:

1. What the shop is about
2. Samples (if you have any)
3. What you expect in return for your service (Money)
4. An Application (which you will read over, seeing what people want)

BBC code is the only way to add color to boring forum posts, but it can be tricky to learn. I learned in a couple days through the website below.

http://www.bbcode.org/reference.php

Look mainly at the examples, they'll help a lot more. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me! Good luck!  

luvUnionJack202012

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm
JustLittleOldMe7
To see examples, see the forum specially set up for such shops here: Writing Shops Forum. Good luck!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games