Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Towns... (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustLittleOldMe7

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 pm
Okay, this might be a silly question, but what is up with the flowers, bugs and trash in the towns. I was looking around and I get that you can dig up/catch/pick up but what for?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:11 pm
JustLittleOldMe7
Okay, this might be a silly question, but what is up with the flowers, bugs and trash in the towns. I was looking around and I get that you can dig up/catch/pick up but what for?

Ok. I haven't done this in awhile, but you need to collect a large amount of flowers, bugs, and trash to trade them in for items such as flower bouquets and ink. I think if you get 40 of the same type of flower, you can create your own bouquet at the Buttercup Cafe, and you'll also need the newspaper to wrap your bouquet in it. You can trade the bugs for ink at Skin Tyte.

Sorry if that doesn't help much!!!  

luvUnionJack202012

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:59 am
Also,after you get your Trading Pass, you can also sell all these items in the Marketplace. Be aware that you can also sell some items from your Inventory, not for as much, but you don't have to wait for a buyer or a Trading Pass.

But don't forget to shake the trees, bushes, and rocks while you are in Towns ( small amounts of gold ).

Paper can be turned into hats at Ruby's. Paper Cat Bands are popular.
I think it's something like 1000 old boots can be turned into a pair of boots at The Ol' Fishing Hole.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 pm

If you have any unwanted flowers I'd love to take them from you. Send me a message and we will work something out from there :]
。 。 。  

lllicit

Pal

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm
JustLittleOldMe7
check out this guide here  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff