Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:37 pm
Hi, Q&A!

In this thread you can ask questions about Gaia to be answered by more experienced members.

If you'd prefer, you are welcome to create your own thread in this subforum, but please browse around a bit first to see if your question has already been answered elsewhere.

Thanks,

DE
Edited by KittyKat62  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:42 am
If I save my money to buy a good fishing pole and bait instead of getting clothes, will I earn more money in the long run? I figure selling the better fish will be a better source of income.

And what is this thing? --> domokun  

chaotic_waltz

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:39 am
THAT, my friend, is a domo. xd

As to the fishing, it depends on how good you are at fishing. You can get a basic rod for 100 gold, and some ok bait for it at 25 each, but it really depends on how lucky you are on the fish you get.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:54 pm
Back again! I thought I read somewhere right when I was beginning that you could change your hairstyle twice for free, then you had to pay for it. Am I on the lunatic fringe, or is this true? If not, can someone give me a li'l cash to get a new hairstyle?  

chaotic_waltz

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:56 pm
I dont believe that is true. As to the cash, did you have a hairstyle in mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:52 pm
I put this in the wrong thread (Rules), so I am reposting here.

oddoppo
I would like to learn how to get more items. Mostly cool clothing for a girly and artistic type like me. I love pretty things and would almost rather have great jewelry, hats and hair than clothes; but I guess I should wear something. Are there many things for Cats?

I have been fishing, but definitly need a better rod. My catches have been OK.

oddoppo

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:48 am
Theres cat glove, cat shoes, theres a cat tail, and theres two kinds of cat ears. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:07 am
hooray, i've got a question -

i see people "bumping" in threads - what is this?? i've never seen it in other forums :S  

schoogie

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:01 pm
The forums are organized by most recent post, so threads that havent been posted in drift to the bottom. On gaia, therres usually several thousand people in each forum at a time, so even really active threads go way off the first page rapidly, within seconds in places. When a person bumps a thread, it brings the thread up to the top of the forum, until someone posts in a different thread. Basicly bumping a thread is to keep it visible on the first page of the forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:32 pm
Every time I try to get a picture into my signature, It comes up as raw, unaccepted html codes! gonk Can anyone tell me how to fix that?  

Salahare

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:14 pm
Salahare
Every time I try to get a picture into my signature, It comes up as raw, unaccepted html codes! gonk Can anyone tell me how to fix that?
to make an image in your sig, simply do User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:21 pm
What's the best way to get money around here? And where get can I get a fox tail & ears?  

Myrenna

Salahare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:38 pm
DarkElf27
Salahare
to make an image in your sig, simply do User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ok, now, how do you make it a link?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:21 pm
Myrenna
What's the best way to get money around here? And where get can I get a fox tail & ears?
Posting, that gets you a varying amount of gold. Do NOT try and post long posts, that gets you no more gold, and do NOT spam threads that arent designed for spamming. 3nodding And its illegal to bump "Stickies".  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:22 pm
Salahare
DarkElf27
Salahare
Ok, now, how do you make it a link?
To make an image a link, you do the following

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff