Reply The Main Floor
BOY TROUBLE!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radio Arctic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 pm
okay girls. i am asking you for boy help! Okay so there is a guty at my schol that i like. He is kind of popular and loves to talk.... but he doesnt know i exesit. how do i talk to him without telling him i like him!!!! plz dont say go upto him and say ur cute or anything like that! and btw we r both in 8th grade.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 pm
Go up to him.  

Good Morning Nao

1,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Radio Arctic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 pm
Good Morning Nao
Go up to him.

and... go up to him and what?????  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 pm
forever_mizuk
Good Morning Nao
Go up to him.

Talk to him,share common interests. Just be yourself. Even if you sound like an idiot...keep talking.If he doesn't it's his loss and some other guy is bound to have liked you for some time. My best advice.

-Crissy <3  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

Radio Arctic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:16 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
Good Morning Nao
Go up to him.

Talk to him,share common interests. Just be yourself. Even if you sound like an idiot...keep talking.If he doesn't it's his loss and some other guy is bound to have liked you for some time. My best advice.

-Crissy <3

thankyou so much!!! but i have a prob..... how do i tell him who i am without walkingup to him like this:
Noah: (talking to his friends by the lockers)
Haley[me]: (walks upto him) hey my name is haley! later! ( i wwalk into science class where i see him and stare the whole time....)
yea....... not trying to say ur advice is bad but im rllllly shy so its hard for me to talk to him coz he is always talking to somebody..... thank you tho. My frnd will make me tell him hi or she gonna go up to him and say "hey. That's my friend haley over there. She likes you." but i alsodon;t kno what he like that much besides football and joking about stupid things with his frnds, again THANKYOU!!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:15 pm
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
Good Morning Nao
Go up to him.

-Crissy <3

thankyou so much!!! but i have a prob..... how do i tell him who i am without walkingup to him like this:
Haley[me]: (walks upto him) hey my name is haley! later! ( i wwalk into science class where i see him and stare the whole time....)
yea....... not trying to say ur advice is bad but im rllllly shy so its hard for me to talk to him coz he is always talking to somebody..... thank you tho. My frnd will make me tell him hi or she gonna go up to him and say "hey. That's my friend haley over there. She likes you." but i alsodon;t kno what he like that much besides football and joking about stupid things with his frnds, again THANKYOU!!!!!! smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Well either you can accidently drop yu books next to him (he would help you with them),Do a project together. Compliment his shirt or bag or something. Or you can be all like "Do I know you?" And you can ask him for his name and stuff. Or you can be blunt and like "Hey,I think you are cute. Lets go out XD."  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

Radio Arctic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
Good Morning Nao
Go up to him.

-Crissy <3

Well either you can accidently drop yu books next to him (he would help you with them),Do a project together. Compliment his shirt or bag or something. Or you can be all like "Do I know you?" And you can ask him for his name and stuff. Or you can be blunt and like "Hey,I think you are cute. Lets go out XD."

lol i will think about which one i want to do and i WILL do it!!!!!! thank you sooooo much!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 pm
Firstly, a couple questions; 1)How long have you been in the same class? Is he a new student, or have you known him since kindergarten? Because trust me, when you've spent more than year with someone in the same grade, even if you run in different circles and never speak, you know their name. You may not 'know' them, but you know of. 2) Do you have any common friends? If so, just follow them when they go up to talk to him! You can join in on the conversation through them!

Thing is, sweety, even if you're shy, you'll have to be bold. If he's not comin' to you, go to him. I know it sounds stalker-ish, but if you listen in on his conversations, you can find out what he knows/likes or what interests him! Then you can maybe bring it up later, like ask him a question on it.

But, the thing I'm wondering most is why you like him if you claim not to know him, or know anything about him other than he likes football and stupid stuff. Just be careful, okay? It doesn't sound like you really know him all that well, so he may turn out to be a total jerk. Of course, he could be a complete sweetheart, too, but still. Just a warning.

Anyways, I wish you luck! Hope this helped~!

-Reku1495  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 am
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
Good Morning Nao
Go up to him.

-Crissy <3

lol i will think about which one i want to do and i WILL do it!!!!!! thank you sooooo much!!!
Hey NP. I hope it works....or helps.Tell me if it does.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm
Reku1495
Firstly, a couple questions; 1)How long have you been in the same class? Is he a new student, or have you known him since kindergarten? Because trust me, when you've spent more than year with someone in the same grade, even if you run in different circles and never speak, you know their name. You may not 'know' them, but you know of. 2) Do you have any common friends? If so, just follow them when they go up to talk to him! You can join in on the conversation through them!

Thing is, sweety, even if you're shy, you'll have to be bold. If he's not comin' to you, go to him. I know it sounds stalker-ish, but if you listen in on his conversations, you can find out what he knows/likes or what interests him! Then you can maybe bring it up later, like ask him a question on it.

But, the thing I'm wondering most is why you like him if you claim not to know him, or know anything about him other than he likes football and stupid stuff. Just be careful, okay? It doesn't sound like you really know him all that well, so he may turn out to be a total jerk. Of course, he could be a complete sweetheart, too, but still. Just a warning.

Anyways, I wish you luck! Hope this helped~!

-Reku1495

to answer your qestions:
1. like 2 weeks but last year we had 2 classes together
2. he started goin to our skool last year at the last 2 months of skool
3. common frnds r Triston W., Adrian H. and more...
Thingsi know bout him:
likes football
likes rock music and old skool (bonjovi, beetles, etc...)
good at science and luvs it
he is triangle not square. Square is you like to move things rlly fast like holding hands and hugging and kssing etc. Triangle is u take things slow
likes to txt and gets online
he deleted his facebook!!!!! burning_eyes eek burning_eyes eek oh noooo!!!!! lol
and i kno a lot more
oh and last year at the end of skool i had to takes some papers to my other teacher coz my teacher told me to. so i walked over thr and he is in thr for first period and evryone is talking and my teacher takes the papers and tells me to wait thr. He comes up to me and says hey and i say hey to. and he says guess wats on my stomach and hes smiling. then i grin and say umm a six pack??? and he laughs and says yea but something else. and i say idk and he says a smilie face and pulls up his shirt and hes right! thr is a six pack!!!!......oh and a smilie face too! xP  

Radio Arctic

Basilia Ann E

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 pm
I find saying - hi - is a good start. Then see where it goes from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 pm
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette

-Crissy <3

ok so today at the bus' i saw him and took ur advice and i complimented his eyes. (blue green) he smiled and said thanks. then he aske me what my name was and i told him and said my names Noah. THEN he said i have a cute nose! ill try something else tomaro smile ))))))))  

Radio Arctic

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 pm
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette
forever_mizuk
iiDumb_Brunette

-Crissy <3

ok so today at the bus' i saw him and took ur advice and i complimented his eyes. (blue green) he smiled and said thanks. then he aske me what my name was and i told him and said my names Noah. THEN he said i have a cute nose! ill try something else tomaro smile ))))))))

Well it seems great that you have started a conversation with him and he knows your name now. Now you just have to keep talking to him- say hey in hallways and ask him questions- get to know each other, and he might start to be interested in you  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games