Submit

Solar Rays
Captain

10,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:20 pm
I feel errbody should introduce themselves. And such. I shall start.

I am Ray, a 17 year old boy hero. I been playing on Gaia since '05. I usually spend my time on zOMG! or lurking or whateves. Anyways, I like Adventure Time. I think it's some crazy epic show. I go into Hot Topic trying to find shirts, but never find a nice one. :c I like art, and good music and good food. Please give me some good music, I listen to like everything but like scream-o. Though I do have like 2 songs that are scream-o. My iPod is beast. I'll update later.

Fun Facts
- I was a zETA. A closed beta tester for zOMG!
- I also was a mascot for the zOMG! Easter GE 2010 Event.

Quote:
Here is a template if you don't feel like writing some epic description about yourself.

Name:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm Sarah, 21 years young and a fan of Adventure Time.
                                  I've been on Gaia since... '03. Pretty soon after Gaia was made actually. I usually can be found in the Art forums, looking for people to draw my characters, or waiting for people to commission me. (I'm an artist)

My friend (Gierkett on here) got me into Adventure Time a while back, and I've loved the show ever since. I haven't kept up to date on all the episodes though. D: But, I do try to.

Ichigo
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

EmilyAkaMalice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 pm
My name is Emily and I'm 19, soon to be 20. I'm a P.S.U. student and majoring in archaeology. I do a lot of different cosplay and my recent once is Marceline and Ino from Naruto. I like to do art, write, make good food, go camping and listen to music. I like most sorts of music but I've become picky anymore.

I've been a member since, I believe, '06. Not that long on here for some people on gaia I know but, still, that's long for me. I role-play on here most of the time or grab some booty in the aquarium forums. You can catchstalk me in the towns from time to time. You can try and convince me into playing zOMG! sometimes but I'm terrible at it and I'm a low level. Yeah, so, it's nice to meet you all.

Favorite Cereal: It's a Special one, 'Kay?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 am
Queen_MarcelineVamp

Welcome~ :]
                                  Archaeology sounds like it'd be a very interesting and fun major.

Ichigo
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

S o n i c B o o o o m

6,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 pm
Ello! My name's Melina and I'm 15 years old. I am a huge fan of Adventure Time, as well as many other cartoons. I am also a video game nerd- completely obsessed. sweatdrop I've been on Gaia since 09' and loving it~ smile I love to draw, mainly anime and cartoons, and I recently started my first year of high school. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:48 pm
Name: Spiffy
Favorite Cereal: Anything with Chocolate... ninja

Lol. Cindy or Spiffy you may call me. And, I am not that big of a fan of AT, but, I could not resist the urge to see the Fan Fiction episode. But, there are times that I do end up watching it. I plan on watching it, so, yeah.  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

Ichigo
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 am

I know it's a bit late, but welcome to the guild Cindy and Melina~
                                  Hopefully we'll be able to get some interesting and fun things going for you to participate in~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 pm
I know it's even later, but
1. My name is Ari.
2. I'm 16
3. Adventure Time is real
4. I really like Captain Crunch.
Dude, I think my most favorite recent Adventure Time episode had to be when LSP ran away from home. That lumpy girl is so funny! <3  

POOP SKILLET

Lucy S Diamonds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 pm
----> Heyy, let me know if I'm late here. :]

So, I'm Taylor, and I'm fifteen years young. I have another Gaia account that I got in... 2008, I think. So I've been around for like three years here. I got into Adventure Time a while ago, but I've only recently become a bit obsessed with it. I really love music, especially the Beatles (including solo years) and Bob Dylan. I tend to reference them a lot... I love Coca-Cola and Dr.Pepper, but chocolate trumps everything.
I think that covers it. <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:04 am
Hey i am Racheal and i am 27 years old ( dont laugh) and my favorite cereal is frosted flakes. My favorite music is christian rock and pop and stuff like Katy Perry and Linkin Park. My favorite colors are black and pink and i enjoy anime as well as cartoons even though i am an adult. I am definetely still a child at heart. I an in love with a 23 years old guy. lol anything else you want to know just let me know xD  

_MisaBluexX

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ChocolateStarWars

Shirtless Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:28 pm
Hey kids, I got what you need emotion_awesome I'm a level 89 retard. I'm a nerd, gamer, scene-ish guy lol... I'm a great artist, I'm very funny, and I love Adventure TIme! As I type this, I don an Adventure Time T-Shirt and a Marceline necklace (I ALWAYS wear my Marceline necklace)! I AM SO SMART. I AM SO SMART. .... S M R T, I mean "S M A R T"! According to some, I'm smart... "A borderline genius". I don't have a high opinion of myself, it's just what people tell me... I know, I know, I'm typing too much! I could just give a few quick details about myself, but I'd rather make you read a big-arse paragraph all about me! Just kidding, I'm not mean :p Add me! Puh-Leeze! I want some more friends who love Adventure Time as much as I do biggrin I don't even know lol. I'll probably attempt to add some of you, but I'd prefer if you'd add me. If I don't accept right away it's because I haven't been on Gaia. I don't have alot of computer access at the moment, and that's why I don't accept requests right away. Because I CAN'T. I'll be yo homie fo-eva! Homies help homies biggrin P.S. - I drink from my eyeballs... YEAH!... Problem?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm
Name:Finn
Favorite Cereal:Awesome flakes  

Finnn the Human

TeaAura

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm
Name: Fionna (Genova)
Favorite Cereal: Awsome O's (I don't eat cereal)

ouo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 pm
Hi im senortrollv2.
Call me senor.
Im in college becoming a proffesor so im acitve sometimes and sometimes not.
My favorite charaters are finn!  

User 32423819

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 pm
Hello all! Im David, age 15. Im a somewhat huge AT fan. (Even made my own characters which I want to rp one day.) I enjoy Adventuring and swordplay, I fancy myself an epic swordsman. Im smartish and love to draw. (I drew both my characters, pm me to find out more about them.)  
The Official Adventure Time Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff