Reply Tell us something
What does BVB mean to you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii kandi kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:17 pm
Black Veil Brides is so inspiring in many different ways. Music, Clothing, the long hair, the black makeup. They are not afraid to be who they are. Neither should we. So many people are afraid to express themselves so they be someone there not. People make fun of me bacause i wear black, have black hair, listen to bands like 'Black veil Brides, BrokeNCYDE, BMTH' but i dont let them beat me down. They don't control who i am, I do. BVB shows everyone and anyone that they can be whoever they want, do whatever you want. If someones giving you s*it, stick your middle fingers in their face and say "F*ck you, mother f*cker". Dont be afraid. DO IT! Thats the most important thing BVB has taught me. I want to know what BVB means to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 pm
ii kandi kid
Black Veil Brides is so inspiring in many different ways. Music, Clothing, the long hair, the black makeup. They are not afraid to be who they are. Neither should we. So many people are afraid to express themselves so they be someone there not. People make fun of me bacause i wear black, have black hair, listen to bands like 'Black veil Brides, BrokeNCYDE, BMTH' but i dont let them beat me down. They don't control who i am, I do. BVB shows everyone and anyone that they can be whoever they want, do whatever you want. If someones giving you s*it, stick your middle fingers in their face and say "F*ck you, mother f*cker". Dont be afraid. DO IT! Thats the most important thing BVB has taught me. I want to know what BVB means to you.

i agree with u. i love how bvb inspired me not to be scared to be myself. i too wear black & have black hair & listen to bands like bvb, but also japanese rock. i just hate it how people think of black as the new pink but its not. black will be black & pink will be pink. nothings gonna change.
but bvb means a lot to me. they r my inspiration to write songs & be who i want to be, not what others want me to be.  

MaiHimeSama

5,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Tell us something

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items