Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Jᴀɪʟ Bᴀɪᴛ [[Candy~]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm
xIsabell blinked as the man spoke of her. A smile took her as she sipped her water, relishing in the slight praise she was getting. Yes, One could relish all they wanted. Isabel felt flattered by the man.

Drake smirked and nodded to the man. Honestly, he was looking for the man to slip up in some sort of way and reveal somethig he had not wanted to hear or something he had already taken into consideration had happened between his young sister and the man whom was her teacher. "My sister seems rather interested in studies.The girl has a mass amount of potential. But her grades depend on the school she will be going to." The man nodded. "She has hrer sights on a rather large private school. I told her we'd see how her grades go." A nodde came from him.

Isabell rolled her eyes/. "Pshhhh Don't you have some meeting to get too.." The girl said with a roll of her eyes. Sipping her water. "Drake just wants to make sure I don't end up a dissapointment so he won't think the way he raises me was for nothing.." The girl said with a giggle prompted by a cough from her eldest brother.

"Yes..." The man continued with a slight roll of his own eyes. Sibling rivalry was still rather obvious in this house, however small it was. A smirk crossed his lips as he finished his meal, slowly finishing his wine. "Right as my sister ever is." The man said with another smirk. Standing, he walked over and shook the Teachers hand. "Well Andrew. It was a pleasure meeting you.." Shaking it wth his ever strong, yet slightly loose grip this time, Drake smirked. "I look forward to seeing you some more." A slight chuckle came from him. Walking to his sister after letting go of the man's hand, Drake hugged Isabell, kissed her cheek and slowly went on his way.

Smiling, Isabell looked over to Andrew after the dissapearence of her brother. "Wel..You can finish your food and i'll clean it up afterwards, and you can go..or whatever you'd like.." The girl said with a clearing of her throat. "Um..thank you for coming. I hope everything was alright. " The girl slowly sat back down, crossing her legs once more. Ever the proper one she could be at times.

O.O.C.: LAME! But I just got back home. Next one wil be better. I sped up the Drake leaving because..Yeah. I just did can't explain why. Just felt right..lol smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 pm
Andrew didn't look away from the slightly knowing look in Drake's eyes, and he wasn't going to since nothing had really happened. Yet. The dark-haired male simply continued eating his meal, meeting Drake's gaze squarely and refusing to back down from the thoughts the man was obviously having about him and Isabell. When the man spoke up about Isabell's grades being the deciding factor for her college, Andy wasn't surprised, especially since Drake had already said something about the college Isabell wanted to get into along with the fact that it was her grade in his class that was seemingly the deciding factor at that point. The College of Arts if Andrew's mind was remembering the beginning of their conversation correctly. But either way, private colleges were rather difficult to get into - the competition was always fierce. "I can see how that would be troubling for her in this position. She seems to be remembering the bones and muscles well enough now, though, so I hope the tutoring after school is helping her. As a teacher, I genuinely care about the students I teach, and since Isabell has excelled in all her classes prior to this one, I know it's not that she isn't studying. There's something between what I detail in class and what she is trying to comprehend that doesn't click. I've seen it happen before, multiple times."

Andrew smiled at the slight banter that occurred between the siblings, at one point covering his mouth with his hand to cover a chuckle. He had always wanted a sibling - preferably a younger one - because he had learned pretty quickly that being an only child was not all that great. Sure, he was doted on by his parents, and it technically meant he was allowed to get more than he would have if he had a sibling - it still wasn't all that great. He would have taken someone to bicker with and love unconditionally over any materialistic item any day. It was no fun to simply have items when you could have people; that was just the way Andrew was. He enjoyed the company of others and rarely got it, so this opportunity was nice for him. He was glad he had been invited.

As Drake stood, Andy got up himself, shaking the other man's hand with a warm smile. "It was a pleasure meeting you as well, Drake. Maybe next time I can invite you two over and cook dinner for you. It'd be a lot more casual than this, though," he spoke lightly, chuckling a bit nervously. At Drake's parting words, Andrew laughed, shaking his head as he seated himself once more. He glanced up at Isabell as she spoke, shaking his head. "That's not fair to you. I will help you clean up - and I'm already finished. Your brother is quite the cook. And no need to thank me - it's not like I had anything better to do," he complimented, smiling at her. He felt more comfortable around her without her brother hovering nearby; it was actually nice to be in the same place with her without it being in a classroom at the school. Here it was less of a reminder that she was his student; here he could feel less dirty about it. Not that he would do anything to her (yet) but it was simply the feeling he got about it. "And everything was perfect - even the slight banter between the two of you," he teased, winking at her as he stood once more, picking up his plate.

[[ooc: Blah. I remember why I didn't post before now. I couldn't come up with anything good. So - lame post from the Trinnisaurus. >_<;
Sorry. D:

Did you have anything planned for the house? >w> 'Cause I can't remember. XD]]

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 am
x Isabell blinked as the man complimented her siblings cooking. Even more so that he agreed to stay behind and assist her and things. Quickly standing, the girl made her way over to the man and took his plate. "I..erm..I..I can do that." It was rather obvious the woman was used to be the "Woman of the house" Kind of thing when it came to them being in their own home. Quickly a blush crossed her cheeks as she stopped herself. "I....Sorry. I just..I'm quite used to doing such things. I don't think we've ever had a guest that had offered to do such things as clean up after themselves. They seemed so used to living a life of Luxury that things of those sorts never crossed their minds." It was as if she was apologizing for her behavior. When really, she seemed to just be making excuses to cover up her "House Wife" Mentality.

"...I really don't mind the help if you are offering.." A smile crossed her lips as she lead the man to the kitchen, picking up a few dishes here and there, cleaning them off and setting them beside the sink. Slowly she began to clean them. "I wash, you dry?" The Teenager said with a smile. After a few moments later the girl wiped her forehead and dryed off her hands. The task had been done and the girl was ever the more thankful for his help. "...Well..Erm..Do you want a tour of the house?" The girl said with a giggle. "A quick tour wouldn't hurt, that is, if you'd like it. It only takes a few minutes. Or...we could lounge in the living room..It's really up to you. You, are my guest, and I am your Hostess." A giggle sounded from the Blonde and she shook her head.

"My Apologies for earlier. My Brother is determined to make sure I get into the Arts College with significant grades. Those that would outshine even the best of students, when all I would like to do is Dance." She chimed in. "This school is so....Rooty Pooty..That your grades Must be up to par before you can carry on with just any sort of Art Degree.." A sigh resonated from the girl as she thought about her future for a second. Shaking it off to return to her guest. The man surely had to have been overwhelmed with all that had happened over the course of the evening, she should have atleast given him time to think it over.

O.O.C.: Meh....I'll post better next post >.> Tired...xD I Just needed to post..xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 am
Hm. I'ma send you a PM, 'cause I kinda want to continue this if you are interested. But I'm posting in this for the moment because I want to be able to find it easily if we do decide to continue. c;

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:54 pm
Andrew was anxious as the last class for the day drew nearer to its end. He had big plans for this afternoon, and he honestly wanted to get the mess over with. It was like a slow, brutal torture to have to stand in front of the class and call on random students to name a bone or muscle that would be on their quiz the next day. Maybe it was the guilt he was feeling - or possibly it was the anxiety - but he refused to look at Isabell at all during the class period, and he definitely didn't call on her during the "verbal quiz" as he called them. Besides, it wasn't as though she looked eager to be called on anyway. She never had been, and it hadn't changed, even though her grades on the last quiz and the last test had been excellent. He just hoped she could do as well on the test this week. Granted, with his plans, he could end up distracting her rather than helping her...

Andrew shook his head just as the bell rang. His heart leaped in his chest, and he found himself smiling at the students as they filed out. A few stayed behind for a few minutes to ask questions (and, really, flirt) before they all finally were gone - except for Isabell. His gaze landed on the blonde girl, and he smiled warmly. "Are you ready to start today's session?" he queried, cocking his head as he leaned back against his desk.

[[ooc: FFFFFFF. Short. Shitty.

But you knew it would be. XD]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm
x It would be a lie for Isabell to reveal she was paying attention. Just because the man had dinner at her home, had met her brother, te only person she could confide with in the whole world, with the allowence of her grades getting a tad better, the Blonde did not mind at all that the handsome teacher hadn't paid any attention at all to her. Was it a problem? No. Not really. But, she was used to him picking on her every once in awhile. Today had been a tad different. The woman had also dozed off here and there. Something not so unnatural for her either.

Jarring her from her day dreaming was the bell. Which, for most students would signal the slight call for freedom. Nope, not for Isabell. It just ment more studying. Hearing the man speak, Isabell blinked and nodded, Her seat was near the front of the class, she didn't need to move. Tilting her head, Isabell pulled her notebook out and set it on the desk. "Yes, I'm quite ready. What shall be on the agenda today?" The Blue eyed student said with a slight pause in between.

O.O.C.: Meh....Better post soon... X)

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:04 pm
Andrew chuckled lightly as she pulled out her notebook. She definitely wouldn't need that today. Hell, he honestly wasn't sure how today was going to turn out, but he'd waited long enough. Besides, her reactions to simple touches from him were more revealing than she probably knew. He observed her innocent face, wondering if she would be steadfast in following rules set up by the school, and society in general. She was so close to turning eighteen, but that didn't mean anything until she graduated. And that honestly was too far away for him to even consider waiting. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Andrew barely caught the end of what Isabell said, which was enough for him to know her question. "The same thing we discussed in class, of course," he answered lightly, smiling. "The neck and mouth, considering there are too many muscles to remember for the face in all."

Pushing himself off his desk, he walked toward the blonde girl and easily pulled her out of her seat. "We'll start with the bones." He placed his hand on the bone just below her neck and explained, "This is the manubrium." Moving up about an inch and over to the right, he trailed his hand along it to her shoulder. "And this is the clavicle." He picked up his hand and skimmed her jaw, murmuring, "And finally, your mandible." Smiling at her, he cocked his head. "You think you can remember those three? The bones are the easy part; it's the muscles that suck."

[[ooc: Slowly but surely, we'll both get back into this. XD]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 pm
x The man had looked like he was in another world. Isabell had always wondered what the man was thinking when he was slow off from the get go. It made Isabell lack on her starting point for their studies. 'The same thing we discussed in class, of course', yup, that drew her off of the studies and caused her to answer with this: "What Brain? Try to take over the world?" Isabell teased with a grin and rolled her eyes with a shake of the head. "Yes. Yes, Neck and Mouth." The woman answered to let him know she was paying atleast a bit of attention. Taking quickly off beat, Isabell stood and looked the man over.

He was feeling her over. The girl tried her best to conceal the redness of her cheeks. With a blink, the girl had only but nodded as he spoke. It was rather, tempting. He was so close, but the woman had no idea on how to react. It was a lesson! Isabell bit her lip and looked around the room as he did his duty to teach her. Was it wrong to feel the way she was? It didn't feel wrong. As he asked her a question, Isabell quickly shook the thoughts away and nodded. "Uhm. Yes. " He touched her Jaw. She stammered a bit. "..I'm sure I can remember those three. It doesn't seem too hard....Manubrium. Clavicle, Mandible." The girl choked out. "S-See. I remember."

O.O.C.: Slowly...But..Surely... X)

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:55 am
Andrew ducked his head slightly to hide his smirk. The reactions he was receiving from simply touching her collarbone and jaw were enough to make him feel like he may just get a good response from what he had planned. Just thinking about it made him wish he could skip right to it, but he had to admit he was enjoying her cute blushes over practically nothing. Hearing the way she spoke her words, Andrew felt even more sure that he was affecting her, just like he'd wanted. He knew he would have to take everything slowly with her, but he hoped she would be willing during the process. He at least needed that much from her, considering if she wasn't he could easily get fired.

"Very good," he congratulated her, smiling warmly. "Now onto the muscles." Touching the area near her manubrium, he explained, "There's a muscle here called the sternocleidomastoid." Lightly following the path of the muscle, he murmured, "It's basically what allows the neck to turn." Running his hand up her neck, he touched something near her jaw. "This is the platysma. It controls the corners of your mouth and widens them, like if you're afraid, and also stretches the skin in your neck when you clench your teeth." He demonstrated by clenching his own teeth, allowing her to see the way it worked. "And now here's the tricky part." Picking his hand up, he placed it near the top of her mouth. "You have this muscle on both sides. It's called the levator anguli oris. It's what allows your lips to smile." He moved his hand down a couple of inches before stopping. "This is on both sides as well. It's the depressor anguli oris. It's what lets you frown." Smiling he traced the area underneath her lip and just above her chin. "This is the mentalis. It's what causes your lower lip to protrude." Then he traced the skin all the way around her lips. "And all of that is the orbicularis oris."

He paused, trying to let it all sink in, even though he'd gone slowly and let her repeat the words after he had. When he figured she was ready (and glanced at the clock to see they only had about twenty minutes left) he continued. "And finally, we have two more muscles on the outside of your mouth to worry about." He tapped her upper lip lightly, smiling. "There's a muscle there called the levator labii superioris. It's what elevates your upper lip." He stepped a little closer to her as he ran his thumb along her lower lip. "The muscle here is the depressor labii inferioris, and it depresses your lower lip." His voice was low, breathy. "Oh, and the tongue itself is just made up of muscles," he murmured, leaning his head down to lick her lips. He did nothing else just yet, waiting to see if she would jerk away from him.

[[ooc: Ya know, we never did finish our plans for that yaoi one-x-one. XD]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 pm
x It was all too much for the young woman to take in. He had been naming off so many parts so quickly, she had kinda gotten lost in the flow. Memorizing them one at a time, the girl did her best to keep up, but his touches were not making it any easier. Sure, in someone else's eyes, if, persay, someone had walked in, the man would be touching his student rather inappropriately. Isabell hadn't minded not one bit. It had taken her awhile to get used to the fact she had felt these sorts of things. The man was a general figure in her life and the girl was breaking all the rules she had thrown in place throughout her life whilst in school.

It had thrown her off. It really had. The man was closer than anything she had expected. If the other students around them could see her, she was sure the many girls in her classroom would be throwing her into a locker for such an act. The man was the apple of many students eyes. The girls had mainly paid attention to the male teacher because of his good looks and his suave way of speaking to them all. He was the youngest of all to be teaching, the one nearest to their ages, and since most of the girls were 18, none saw the wrong doing in lusting for a male that had been charged their teacher. Isabell had. Never one to break many a rule except the ones her brother threw down, Isabell never saw the man in such a way, until now.

A gasp quickly came from the girl as she covered her mouth. The woman blinked as a deep red took her cheeks. She was surprised. He-He licked her? Not just her, her Lips?? Shaking her head, Isabell took a step back and bit her lower lip as she stared up to the man. Yup, she was rather surprised. But she hadn't known what to say. "...U-um." The Blonde nervously muttered out. "..w-w-what was that for?" Ok, so she'd deserve quite the butt whooping from her peers had she been caught. Or another teacher. But what was she to do? Run away? Nope. Maybe getting an explanation from the man would work?

After all. Maybe it was a mistake?

O.O.C.: Yesm! We must have to discuss this! I'm up for MalexMale love. X)

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas