Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
~ Greetings! ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F a t e of P a i n

Dangerous Raider

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 am
Fate here~ Figured I'd be nice and introduce myself. ^^
I'm fifteen years old, I'm one year away from getting a job ( And how I can't wait to get one... =3=; ), and I'm homschooled. I have WAY too much time on my hands for my own good, I swear it.
I spend most of my time playing the latest videogames, watching anime, Reading books and manga, drawing, cosplaying, playing D&D, and role-playing. Yes.... I'm a nerd. XD But the coolest nerd you'll ever meet! (Or not?)
My favorite colors are black, red and blue, and I'm the biggest arachniphobe you will ever meet. I HATE spiders. XD I would describe myself as a bit quirky, VERY klutzy, prone to having 'blonde moments', but in all a crazy, fun, humerous, kind, and understanding person... But... don't let my own description of myself fool you... XD I'm probably not all that I'm cut out to be.

I've mainly joined to try and help those in need, to donate to those who need it, and to answer questions whenever possible. I love helping people, especially newbies and questers around Gaia, so... X3 I try my best.

Uhm.. Well.. That's all I can really think of for an introduction right now, so... o3o;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:02 pm
Hi I am new. I just wanted to say hi  

Angry kyker

F a t e of P a i n

Dangerous Raider

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 pm
Angry kyker
Hi I am new. I just wanted to say hi