Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! Ni Hao! Bonjour! Guten Tag! Ciao! Konichiwa! nuqneH?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glass of Orange Juice

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:33 pm
—And you're clothes are worn out from dust;

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☢σяαиɕє נʊɩɔє☢
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

No, I have no idea how to speak any of those except English! Oh, and cookies to the person who knows what the last one is ^^

Uh, hello! I'm OJ, or if you really want to call me by my first name, Taylor. I'm a young one, just kinda floating around. I dance. I want to either be a dance instructor [which is my dream], or work at the UN. [tour guide like a boss?] I like to eat peanut butter and nutella and marshmallow fluff and banana sandwiches, because they're the healthiest food in the world! [for your soul.] Oh! I'm Korean, so I'm one of those tiny Asians [five foot one damnit ;~;], but don't you dare call me short! My best friend happens to be six foot four ;~;

Um, I play video games. Lots of video games. I'm definitely a Halo girl; I've got every single one of them. I just finished Left4Dead 2, it was fun biggrin I also play MMOs online, so if you play one I play, we should hang.

Erm, I think that's all. Yeah, I know, it's a lot. But hey, I'm a very complex person, and you should get to know me biggrin

from just laying there—

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:20 pm
Welcome to the NSTG!

I love playing video games and eating marshmallows- we definitely have something in common! xD

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

"With Deadly Grace."

Welcome!