Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::
Ch 549

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crow in Naruto's mouth...
  lol!
  ew?
View Results

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 pm
I like how Itachi and Nagato are helping Bee and Naruto. And now, Itachi confirmed everything is true. Madara isn't lying about Itachi, he's only lying about the Kyuubi incident.

So what does everyone think of the crows power? What is it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 am
I feel that I'll be severely disappointed next chapter, because they'll probably be talking for half of the chapter, flashbacks will appear and then they'll resume fighting. Keep this up for 5 or so more chs, Sasuke will appear and witness the scene of his brother being killed again.  

Ugetbutthurtt

AdmirationOfAwkwardness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 pm
I personally look forward to the conversations that they will be having next chapter, or at least the ones I hope they'll have, and the flashbacks. For me it furthers the story along and gives me reason to keep reading/watching so I can see what happens. Not to mention now that Itachi's all nice-n-s**t, he's kinda creeping me out. lol Not in a bad way, but just... Aside from the killing and always hating the guy before, it's weird to be able to cheer him on again and see him succeed and beat up the "real" bad guys.

And I think the crow represents something like Sasuke. I think it's like, Itachi giving Naruto some kind of new power to help Sasuke, but I know it's probably really impossible for that to happen. Weird though that Itachi keeps doing that weird s**t to Naruto. Like when he turned half of him into Sasuke, his hand into Gaara.... Remember that? And now the crow in the mouth? Really, what is his fascination with disfiguring Naruto to his sick imagination's will?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 pm
This is one of my favourite chapter, ever since the war started.
It has the perfect balance between action and talking. Just pure epic.

I agree with the person above me, if the flashback is done right then next chapter will definitely not disappoint.

Now the crow, it's finally releasing it's power since it's coming out of Naruto's mouth, and it only came out because it reacted to the MS.

xsasuke_shippuden

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:23 pm
AdmirationOfAwkwardness
And I think the crow represents something like Sasuke. I think it's like, Itachi giving Naruto some kind of new power to help Sasuke, but I know it's probably really impossible for that to happen. Weird though that Itachi keeps doing that weird s**t to Naruto. Like when he turned half of him into Sasuke, his hand into Gaara.... Remember that? And now the crow in the mouth? Really, what is his fascination with disfiguring Naruto to his sick imagination's will?

From what I gather, the crow came out because Itachi forced it out with his mangekyo, and MS has number of abilities; amaterasu and tsukuyomi. So either, the crow protects against the black flames of amaterasu, breaks out from a trance or does both.

None of this represents Sasuke at all but, I see the crow giving Naruto an advantage in his fight against Sasuke. So you are right about Itachi giving Naruto a new power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
I feel that I'll be severely disappointed next chapter, because they'll probably be talking for half of the chapter, flashbacks will appear and then they'll resume fighting. Keep this up for 5 or so more chs, Sasuke will appear and witness the scene of his brother being killed again.
I actually think we'll see flashbacks when Naruto and uncle bee xd Defeats Itachi and Nagato = /  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 pm
AdmirationOfAwkwardness
I personally look forward to the conversations that they will be having next chapter, or at least the ones I hope they'll have, and the flashbacks. For me it furthers the story along and gives me reason to keep reading/watching so I can see what happens. Not to mention now that Itachi's all nice-n-s**t, he's kinda creeping me out. lol Not in a bad way, but just... Aside from the killing and always hating the guy before, it's weird to be able to cheer him on again and see him succeed and beat up the "real" bad guys.

And I think the crow represents something like Sasuke. I think it's like, Itachi giving Naruto some kind of new power to help Sasuke, but I know it's probably really impossible for that to happen. Weird though that Itachi keeps doing that weird s**t to Naruto. [bLike when he turned half of him into Sasuke, his hand into Gaara.... Remember that? And now the crow in the mouth? Really, what is his fascination with disfiguring Naruto to his sick imagination's will?
LOL!! Remember a toad also went in Naruto's mouth? Kishimoto really has a fascination with these things doesn't he? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Ugetbutthurtt
I actually think we'll see flashbacks when Naruto and uncle bee xd Defeats Itachi and Nagato = /
We can see it during as well like for Gaara and his dad.

xsasuke_shippuden

xsasuke_shippuden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:54 am
Ugetbutthurtt
AdmirationOfAwkwardness

From what I gather, the crow came out because Itachi forced it out with his mangekyo, and MS has number of abilities; amaterasu and tsukuyomi. So either, the crow protects against the black flames of amaterasu, breaks out from a trance or does both.

None of this represents Sasuke at all but, I see the crow giving Naruto an advantage in his fight against Sasuke. So you are right about Itachi giving Naruto a new power.
Exactly. But it is helping Sasuke since Naruto will beat Sasuke to get his senses back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
Ugetbutthurtt
AdmirationOfAwkwardness

Exactly. But it is helping Sasuke since Naruto will beat Sasuke to get his senses back.
The concept I was thinking of was that it's a new power that magically helps Sasuke without fighting him.  

Ugetbutthurtt

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:19 pm
Nothing better than a crowjob.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Mika_chann
Nothing better than a crowjob.
rofl  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

xsasuke_shippuden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:43 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
xsasuke_shippuden
Ugetbutthurtt
AdmirationOfAwkwardness

The concept I was thinking of was that it's a new power that magically helps Sasuke without fighting him.
Which is unlikely.

::Naruto episode/chapter discussion::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff