Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Max posts for max profit? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you answer 500+ item quizzes?
  I eat them for breakfast :scream:
  Sometimes, when bored or desperate :sweat:
  I ignore those completely. :stare:
View Results

rainbowfly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 am
Hi, I was just wondering how many posts one can make before one starts hitting the "1 gold per post"?

I like answering quizzes over at the chatterbox. I've seen a lot of people over there saying that one should just post around 20 times and just come back after that. Is it really more lucrative that way rather than posting continuously?

Thanks for your help. smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 am
I think the quizzes you take at the Chatterbox are user-run contests that give you a prize once you finish the entire quiz. I believe you can't reach the "1 gold per post" limit; it's probably at random. There are also ones that give you questions so you'll have something to post about; you don't necessarily have to answer these questions to gain more gold.

I recommend turning to Joyrose's Earn Gold Quickly! guide if you'd like to learn more.

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:32 pm
rainbowfly
Hi, I was just wondering how many posts one can make before one starts hitting the "1 gold per post"?

I like answering quizzes over at the chatterbox. I've seen a lot of people over there saying that one should just post around 20 times and just come back after that. Is it really more lucrative that way rather than posting continuously?

Thanks for your help. smile
i do not belive there is a set number, if i post a bunch but not very often, like once per 30 min. i get a good amount per post, but even just 10 posts in 10 minutes seem to be less gold per post that way. but thats just my experience  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games