Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Naughty naughty Joe-Dude

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Joe-Dude a let down?
  Hell Yes!
  Nah...
  Sometimes...
  Who is Joe-Dude?
View Results

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 am
Hey lovely people, just a quick message to say that Joe won't be on for a while. I know he hasn't been anyway, looking at most of his games, despite me saying he should get his a** in gear stare Even mentioning that Rain was waiting apparently didn't get him on!

Aaaand, now he has just gone on holiday for a week with his girlfriend scream hahahah, so yeah, don't expect him to update any of his games, or PC's for at least 7 days I would assume.

Just a heads up for ya there  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 am
The only recourse available, in my humble opinion, is that he takes each of his players on a 1-week vacation as well.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:25 am
Okay, everyone send me a message of their address and closest airport. We're taking a guild trip to Hawaii! =D

I jest. If I could afford that I'd be typing this from my private moon base. Sorry for lack of posting. Was meant to post a message saying I was going away, but never got round to it... sweatdrop Still! Another 2 days before I have to go back to work! So I can update! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:37 am
Aloha! razz

Hahahah, I hope you find this thread all in good spirits my man smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers