Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm
Sir Spazalots
Characters Involved: Lord Xilan (Justin Phelps), Marissa Gaunt, Wyatt Hopewell, Juliet Wood,

Usernames of each character, respectively: Sir Spazalots, Akuriekami, anbu_ninja_penguin, Maiya Kajuji

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Lord Xilan will be breaking into Azkaban to perform a prison break. He will battle the Guard and send her, Juliet, to St Mungos. After the guard is injured Lord Xilan will break out Marissa Gaunt and Wyatt Hopewell. To which will join forces with him.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? on Wednesday Dec, 7th

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Juliet Wood ends up in St. Mungos

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It will help Lord Xilan obtain supporters and help publicize the new Dark Lord

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This is a cooperative plan betwen Myself and Aku, Maiya Kajuji has agreed to the plot as well. Anbu is being forced.

User Image
Be nice to your sister spaz XD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:37 pm
Sir Spazalots
Characters Involved: Lord Xilan (Justin Phelps), Suzie Phelps

Usernames of each character, respectively: Sir Spazalots

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Justin and Suzie are the only heirs to Phelps Manor, which Justin is using as his dark lord base. Suzie and himself being secret keepers this is obviously a secrurity risk and so Justin kills Suzie in London. His Dark Mark appears and The Ministry learns he is in England.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Suzie, the ministry learns of the dark lord

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Exposes the fact there is a dark lord present in the country.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? PLEASE let me do this

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:47 pm
Characters Involved: Aravis Rosentha, Halice Rosentha (to be accepted), Will Radcliffe (perhaps more as the plot progresses)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Vibrant Violet Violinist and Professor Tahiri

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Aravis has lived her entire life believing that her mother, Halice had died in childbirth, leaving her to be raised by her father, and then by a Muggle couple. Truth be told, Halice never died, she was never even close. She simply "died" to avoid the shame that her parents would have put her through for creating a child with a half-blood. Now that Halice's parents are dead, and their daughter has had time to think about how horrible it must feel to think that you were the cause of your own mother's death, she wants to be a parent to Aravis.

Halice will start out by mailing letters to Aravis, which will cause her to become understandibly distraught. She will then turn to Will, since the two of them are currently dating, and girls typically do that in a relationship. Throughout this whole thing, Will is pretty much going to be moral support, at least while it's only letters.

Eventually, Halice will decide that she wants to see her daughter. This will cause her to go to Aravis' home whilst she is home from Hogwarts in an attempt to claim custody of her daughter. Her adoptive parents, not knowing that Halice doesn't know of Muggle custody rules, will attempt to stop her from taking Aravis. Halice will become enraged at this and will kill the Muggles with a knife, before taking Aravis to the small house that she has.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as possible, since it's rather drawn out.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Um, well Aravis' adoptive parents get killed, but they're NPCs, so no harm there. Oh, and Aravis might be considered as "abducted" for a time, but she'll probably make an attempt to clear that up.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It'll make Aravis not think so much on the ghosts of her past, and it will strengthen the bond between Aravis and Will.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Um, if I can, I'm just going to use the same thread for the houses, since technically, they belong to the same person. Oh, and I'd like Halice to be a bit of an outlaw...I don't want her to get caught. At least not right away anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Characters Involved: Desmond Kragg, Justin Phelps (Lord Xilan) and an npc muggle.

Usernames of each character, respectively: KlutzyChild, Sir Spazalots

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Desmond Kragg has heard of the uprising of a dark lord, and he is eager to join the fun. He will send a muggle under the imperius curse in the general direction of the Phelps Manor, as it is hidden with magic. Lord Xilan will find the cursed muggle and discover a message that the muggle was carrying. The muggle will then perish. The message he was carrying will bear a time and place, as well as the initials KK, for Keaton Kragg, Des's most evil personality. The two will meet, and Desmond will end up joining Lord Xilan's force.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) The muggle npc is lost, another dark wizard joins Lord Xilan's army.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Lord Xilan will obtain a new supporter and it will be a chance to have some fun roleplaying Desmond.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I have PM'd Sir Spazalots and he has agreed to this plot. smile  

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Characters Involved: Jane Doyle (Possibly Thomas Clarke, Allen Rhoddes, Colton Raines, and Phinelia von Ichval)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Maiya Kajuji (again possibly Pale Mist and P0IS0N IV0RY)

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Jane has begun have extremely intense nightmares which she thinks are possibly glimpses of the future or into others minds. This leads to a variety of problems from distancing herself from people to insomnia and perhaps even thinking of going against her friends.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Jane's parents might die (I haven't decided) and Jane may go a tad crazy.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To develop Jane's characters further.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not that I can think of.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Characters Involved: Tamara Radcliffe, Eldak Athlis, Morgan Athlis, Aldanis Varren

Usernames of each character, respectively: Professor Tahiri

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Aldanis, under orders from Lord Xilan, kidnapped Morgan Athlis, the sister of Hogwarts professor Eldak Athlis. Tamara Radcliffe was hired by Eldak to look into his sister's disappearance and to rescue her from whoever has her. Tamara discovers she's being held by her rival Aldanis Varren. They fight and Tamara frees the captive.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Aldanis and Tamara get banged around a little, but otherwise, nothing.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It furthers Tamara's career as a private investigator, and furthers Aldanis' career with Lord Xilan.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not really.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:49 pm
Characters Involved: Gearvin Whitethorne, Chalmes or Christopher Whitethorne, Aldanis Varren, Aurthur Radcliffe, Lord Xilan, maybe others if they want to join in

Usernames of each character, respectively: Diamond_Wales, Professor Tahiri, Sir Spazzalot, maybe others

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: In order for Lord Xilan to gain possible supporters for his uprising, he sends Aldanis to scout out possible purebloods. However, when Aldanis scouts out the Whitethorne family, he discovers that the head of the family has tainted his bloodline with a half-blood, and has two squib sons. What's worse is his stance is that the pureblood families should intermingle with mudbloods to strengthen their bloodlines. Lord Xilan, upon learning this, orders Aldanis to kidnap one of the squib children to coerce Gearvin to support his uprising.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately, since both sons are currently out of school for the summer.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) It would expose Gearvin's ideas to the wizarding world at large, labelling him a blood traitor, and one of his children gets kidnpped. Possible fights, but that's about it.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It would introduce my characters and get them involved in the guild beyond just random posts.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I would really love to do this, since this would be my first time playing a character instead of running a game in the universe.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 pm
Vibrant Violet Violinist
Characters Involved: Aravis Rosentha, Halice Rosentha (to be accepted), Will Radcliffe (perhaps more as the plot progresses)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Vibrant Violet Violinist and Professor Tahiri

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Aravis has lived her entire life believing that her mother, Halice had died in childbirth, leaving her to be raised by her father, and then by a Muggle couple. Truth be told, Halice never died, she was never even close. She simply "died" to avoid the shame that her parents would have put her through for creating a child with a half-blood. Now that Halice's parents are dead, and their daughter has had time to think about how horrible it must feel to think that you were the cause of your own mother's death, she wants to be a parent to Aravis.

Halice will start out by mailing letters to Aravis, which will cause her to become understandibly distraught. She will then turn to Will, since the two of them are currently dating, and girls typically do that in a relationship. Throughout this whole thing, Will is pretty much going to be moral support, at least while it's only letters.

Eventually, Halice will decide that she wants to see her daughter. This will cause her to go to Aravis' home whilst she is home from Hogwarts in an attempt to claim custody of her daughter. Her adoptive parents, not knowing that Halice doesn't know of Muggle custody rules, will attempt to stop her from taking Aravis. Halice will become enraged at this and will kill the Muggles with a knife, before taking Aravis to the small house that she has.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as possible, since it's rather drawn out.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Um, well Aravis' adoptive parents get killed, but they're NPCs, so no harm there. Oh, and Aravis might be considered as "abducted" for a time, but she'll probably make an attempt to clear that up.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It'll make Aravis not think so much on the ghosts of her past, and it will strengthen the bond between Aravis and Will.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Um, if I can, I'm just going to use the same thread for the houses, since technically, they belong to the same person. Oh, and I'd like Halice to be a bit of an outlaw...I don't want her to get caught. At least not right away anyways.

User Image

I think you already started this and I'm sorry for the delay but that would be fault. Here is at least the official part XD

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm
Characters Involved: Roi Antiguo and Colton Raines

Usernames of each character, respectively: Me and Emeralde Ivory

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Roi has been caught and sealed away. However, as he had planned, Colton Raines has been poisoned and is now easily capable of being succumbed to Roi's calling. So Colton ends up freeing the demon once more, and this time he possess Colton. Roi will no longer be body hopping after this, he's found a suitable body to represent the demon.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Like... A couple weeks ago. It's already sorta began.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Nope. It's just that me and Ivory will have shared control over Colton.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because it's been Roi's plan to take over the world. However he's never had a suitable body, until he managed to ensnare Colton.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope, just that me and Ivory have joint control. And if you don't believe me I have all the documents right here ready to be forwarded straight to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm
KlutzyChild
Characters Involved: Desmond Kragg, Justin Phelps (Lord Xilan) and an npc muggle.

Usernames of each character, respectively: KlutzyChild, Sir Spazalots

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Desmond Kragg has heard of the uprising of a dark lord, and he is eager to join the fun. He will send a muggle under the imperius curse in the general direction of the Phelps Manor, as it is hidden with magic. Lord Xilan will find the cursed muggle and discover a message that the muggle was carrying. The muggle will then perish. The message he was carrying will bear a time and place, as well as the initials KK, for Keaton Kragg, Des's most evil personality. The two will meet, and Desmond will end up joining Lord Xilan's force.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) The muggle npc is lost, another dark wizard joins Lord Xilan's army.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Lord Xilan will obtain a new supporter and it will be a chance to have some fun roleplaying Desmond.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I have PM'd Sir Spazalots and he has agreed to this plot. smile

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 pm
Professor Tahiri
Characters Involved: Tamara Radcliffe, Eldak Athlis, Morgan Athlis, Aldanis Varren

Usernames of each character, respectively: Professor Tahiri

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Aldanis, under orders from Lord Xilan, kidnapped Morgan Athlis, the sister of Hogwarts professor Eldak Athlis. Tamara Radcliffe was hired by Eldak to look into his sister's disappearance and to rescue her from whoever has her. Tamara discovers she's being held by her rival Aldanis Varren. They fight and Tamara frees the captive.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Aldanis and Tamara get banged around a little, but otherwise, nothing.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It furthers Tamara's career as a private investigator, and furthers Aldanis' career with Lord Xilan.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not really.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Diamond_Wales
Characters Involved: Gearvin Whitethorne, Chalmes or Christopher Whitethorne, Aldanis Varren, Aurthur Radcliffe, Lord Xilan, maybe others if they want to join in

Usernames of each character, respectively: Diamond_Wales, Professor Tahiri, Sir Spazzalot, maybe others

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: In order for Lord Xilan to gain possible supporters for his uprising, he sends Aldanis to scout out possible purebloods. However, when Aldanis scouts out the Whitethorne family, he discovers that the head of the family has tainted his bloodline with a half-blood, and has two squib sons. What's worse is his stance is that the pureblood families should intermingle with mudbloods to strengthen their bloodlines. Lord Xilan, upon learning this, orders Aldanis to kidnap one of the squib children to coerce Gearvin to support his uprising.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately, since both sons are currently out of school for the summer.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) It would expose Gearvin's ideas to the wizarding world at large, labelling him a blood traitor, and one of his children gets kidnpped. Possible fights, but that's about it.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It would introduce my characters and get them involved in the guild beyond just random posts.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I would really love to do this, since this would be my first time playing a character instead of running a game in the universe.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:57 pm
Characters Involved: Ronyo Storm

Usernames of each character, respectively: Ronyo Storm

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Ronyo will be sent to an old Chinese wizard by his mother to help his focus and concentration with his two wands. It will also shape his physical abilities and martial skills through difficult training and exercise for the entirety of the summer. His speed, agility, flexibility, concentration, and focus will all improve and he will have gained knowledge and skill in a few martial arts that best help focus his mind but also keep his body sharp and fit.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as it can be during the summer break.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Ronyo will not be participating in any major event within the confines of the main Ministry and also not be able to receive outside communications from his friends as well.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To help improve Ronyo's ability to use his two wands and also to help his physical capabilities improve. It will allow Ronyo to be a more ready and capable wizard when combating foes on his level and also help develop his character as a stronger individual and possible leader.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I would RP out many of the training exercises that Ronyo would be doing with the old Chinese wizard, so I would not be inactive during the time. Also I would be willing to create the character of the old wizard if it is deemed necessary to have the character more developed for the role he will be playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 am
Characters Involved: Lilith Rich, Alexander Rich, Krina Flint, Tamara Radcliffe, Mr. and Mrs. Sever (and quite possibly the department of law enforcement of the ministry)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Me, Pale Mist, Professor Tah, Ura, etc etc etc

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Well, in order not to give the *whole* plot away—I’ll narrate

Basically, Mr. and Mrs. Rich have been going through some problems. She is losing her mind, and he, is, well, he’s lost everything but his sanity. He begins to stray, which, he has never done. So, she decides to hire a private investigator to keep track of him. But then she ends up learning too much. The wrong people meet at the wrong time, and, somebody ends up murdered.

The question? Who did it, and why?

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Small, small details and developments are already being put into effect, but nothing drastic yet.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) One person does get killed, several people get framed and held in questioning, but one person, the daughter, will loose her “perfect” life and will finally begin to understand just how the world can be.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Honestly? I just love murder mysteries, and drama. xD

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 pm
Characters Involved: Matthew Warren, Benjamin St. Cloud, and Stenson Resser.

Usernames of each character, respectively: BulletProof13 and me.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Matt is a pending werewolf and I want to make him a werewolf, so Stenson Resser, a magical creature werewolf, is going to bite him. Now, me and bulletproof13 have talked and we thought: Hey, why not strengthen the bond between the two of them with having Ben witness the attack, of course he won't be bitten, just Matt.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Right away!

What are the idea's drawbacks? Nothing really, I want to make Matt a werewolf, and seeing as to how this is the only way.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I want Matthew a werewolf.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? It will strengthen the bond between Matt and Ben, having been throw a tragedy together.  
Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff